+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Distance Education Evaluation

yogesh.del37

Nov 23, 2015
Hi friends, i have completed my B.C.A. and M.C.A. from Annamalai university. i am going to apply for Canadian PR so i want to Evaluate only my Master Degree only as my graduation is also a distance education. i have evaluated my master and bachelor degree on WES site using free WES Degree Equivalency Tool. So It says my "Master Degree" is equivalent To three years "US Master" and "Bachelor Degree". and my Bachelor Degree is equivalent to US under graduate Degree.
Now i am confuse whether i need to get my Master degree evaluated or do i need to get both degree evaluated.
As far as Annamalai university is concerned it is a NAAC A grade university.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
yogesh.del37 said:
Hi friends, i have completed my B.C.A. and M.C.A. from Annamalai university. i am going to apply for Canadian PR so i want to Evaluate only my Master Degree only as my graduation is also a distance education. i have evaluated my master and bachelor degree on WES site using free WES Degree Equivalency Tool. So It says my "Master Degree" is equivalent To three years "US Master" and "Bachelor Degree". and my Bachelor Degree is equivalent to US under graduate Degree.
Now i am confuse whether i need to get my Master degree evaluated or do i need to get both degree evaluated.
Get both degrees evaluated in a sinlge assessment

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yogesh.del37 said:
You're looking at WES, US site. There might not be any difference for WES, Canada but check again on the below-mentioned link.

https://www.wes.org/ca/preliminary/poe.asp?

Jayy

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yogesh.del37 said:
I too am waiting for my certificate from Annamalai University.

Request you to keep your Education Assessment result posted here, when done. Many thanks in advance!

yogesh.del37

Nov 23, 2015
what all courses you have done from Annamalai ?
have you got your transcript ?
please tell the process for getting a transcript form Annamalai University.

Jayy

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yogesh.del37 said:
what all courses you have done from Annamalai ?
have you got your transcript ?
please tell the process for getting a transcript form Annamalai University.
Please check your Inbox!

shmotash

Jun 12, 2011
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-06-2017
AOR Received.
23-06-2017
Med's Done....
31-05-2017
Please update about the outcome of your Annamalai masters degree assessment. I too have a masters degree (Distance Education) from Annamalai University.

kumar82

Mar 2, 2017
Hi Jayy,

Can you send me the process of getting transcripts from "Annamalai University" for distance education.

THanks in Advance!

Jayy

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kumar82 said:
Hi Jayy,

Can you send me the process of getting transcripts from "Annamalai University" for distance education.

THanks in Advance!
Please check your inbox.

ponnarasu

Apr 18, 2017
Hi Katy,
Can you send me the process of getting transcripts from "Annamalai University. I'm in Chennai, is it possible to get the transcript in Chennai and pls provide the annamalai university transcript conduct number
Regards,
Ponnarasu

Keira88

Aug 3, 2017
I too am waiting for my certificate from Annamalai University.

Request you to keep your Education Assessment result posted here, when done. Many thanks in advance!
Hi Jayy,
Can you please send me the process of getting Transcripts from "Annamalai University" for (BA English) distance education.

Thank You in Advance!

Jayy

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Jayy,
Can you please send me the process of getting Transcripts from "Annamalai University" for (BA English) distance education.

Thank You in Advance!
Hey

This is what I got from them when I requested for a transcript.

Consolidated mark sheet will be issued only on request and on payment. Along with a D.D. drawn in favour of “The Controller of Examinations, Annamalai University”, for Rs.1000(payable at Puducherry or Chidambaram) Attach photocopies of all the mark sheets. On the reverse of the D.D. write your name, programme, Reg. No. and Purpose (consolidated marksheet fee). For one year course consolidated marksheet is not applicable.

As per our University procedure for transcript request we attest photocopies of the mark sheets and degree certificate ( you sent to us). Along with the attested copies we issue a "whomsoever it may concerned" letter which furnish informations like programme of study, duration of study, class obtained and Medium of instruction. For this we charge 50 US dollars. Please send a requisition letter (in the letter you mention specifically that you need medium of instruction letter) along with photocopies of your certificates and a demand draft for 50 US dollars drawn in favour of "The Controller of Examinations, Annamalai University", payable at Chennai. Also mention the complete postal address to which it has to be dispatched. Send your request to

The Controller of Examinations,
Annamalai University,
Annamalainagar - 608 002.
Tamilnadu,
INDIA.

Bhumi13

Nov 22, 2017
Hi jayy

I am Bhumi, right now i am at australia and now i want transcript from annamalai university for my MBA which was completed in 2012..will you please inform me the process?

Surjeet555

Mar 30, 2018
Hi All,

If someone can share in post here or mail me also pls for Anna Univ for Canada? A quick question, does it really take a year to get your degree from Anna? My wife did in Sharjah, UAE, and they told us if you want earlier in maybe 4-6 months pay us :/