+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts from Annamalai University

khushimb

Apr 21, 2021
HI,

I have completed an MBA 2yrs distance from Annamalai university. Is there anyone who completed the IQAS procedure from Annamalai uni recently? A quick response would be highly appreciated.

khushimb

Apr 21, 2021
Hi, Today I visited bangalore Annamalai University Branch, which is next to Vijaya Main College in RV road, there I have studid MBA in 2010. Applied today for transcripts, and person who sits in that room asked for 4500 for transcripts, he scanned my marks cards by mobile phone and sent to university. not sure this is real process which needs to be followed, he said within 15 to 20 days you will receive transcripts from the university to your given address. but he provided Acknnowledgement. so now I have to wait and see.

is anyone face problems from this process or any suggetions? please provide here.
Hi your mba program from Annamalai University was approved by wes ? Quick reply would be highly appreciated.

khushimb

Apr 21, 2021
Hi, i had sent my transcript documents to annamalai university on around November 10. I did my MBA in 2016 (Distance education). Actually am keep on trying over phone in various contact number, but nobody is responding and i sent some e -mail also. But in website they mentioned the transcript will get in 20-25 days to the mentioned address.
Anybody can tell me how can i contact them to know the status of transcript?
Thanks
Karthika Venkat
Chennai
Hi I have completed MBA distance 2yrs from annamalai uni is it approved my wes? Quick reply would be highly appreciated

khushimb

Apr 21, 2021
Hi, Today I visited bangalore Annamalai University Branch, which is next to Vijaya Main College in RV road, there I have studid MBA in 2010. Applied today for transcripts, and person who sits in that room asked for 4500 for transcripts, he scanned my marks cards by mobile phone and sent to university. not sure this is real process which needs to be followed, he said within 15 to 20 days you will receive transcripts from the university to your given address. but he provided Acknnowledgement. so now I have to wait and see.

is anyone face problems from this process or any suggetions? please provide here.
Which equivalency got through wes as you have done mba distance from Annamalai University??