+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

To all members - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING!!

Asorock

Jun 19, 2020
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Other
I really hope you guys aren't abusing this great program, and using Alberta as a trampoline to other provinces. We need a little honesty in here, if you don't have any intentions to live in Alberta, then look for other options. This program should be intended to people who do have the real intention to live in Alberta. By not being honest you are putting your own application in risk and of those who have good intention and may apply in the future (or you think they won't make changes in the future to stop this kind of behavior?)

Instead of researching if you can move to another province as soon as you get there, why don't you start researching about job options, housing, and this kind of stuff?

Again, if there's anybody who don't intend to live in Alberta, then look for other options - there are plenty - and don't take the chances of someone else who really wants to live in there. Let's be honest!
Please how do I apply for Alberta province

jaybliz2013

May 18, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Nomination.....
Nominated
I really hope you guys aren't abusing this great program, and using Alberta as a trampoline to other provinces. We need a little honesty in here, if you don't have any intentions to live in Alberta, then look for other options. This program should be intended to people who do have the real intention to live in Alberta. By not being honest you are putting your own application in risk and of those who have good intention and may apply in the future (or you think they won't make changes in the future to stop this kind of behavior?)

Instead of researching if you can move to another province as soon as you get there, why don't you start researching about job options, housing, and this kind of stuff?

Again, if there's anybody who don't intend to live in Alberta, then look for other options - there are plenty - and don't take the chances of someone else who really wants to live in there. Let's be honest!
Thanks, for your advise this is the problem with people I hope they just follow this advise a lot of stream are on ground and over 8 provinces have programs too

jaybliz2013

May 18, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Nomination.....
Nominated
Hi All, I saw this forum is very informative and helpful, but I think it needs a bit more organised. Just wonder why we don't categorize threats by each province ( BC, ON, AB, MN, NS..) so that those who are interested in a certain province nomination can just come directly to the respective forum? Anyone know how to do that or can we do that, please ??
Please territory should be included too

Reactions: Whoknow

Angecarey

Feb 2, 2021
Hey guys, I just got an invitation to apply in the SINP and I mentioned that I had a close relative and this relative is a second cousin! What evidence can I give in this situation or what should I do about the invitation

amanpp

Mar 2, 2021
Hello friends,

I saw that this blog has a lot of discussion and important points regarding PNP application and related questions.

I want to seek advise regarding my situation.

1. I had applied for AINP under SRS engineering category and got my AINP application approved in 2018 itself. The following was the information on the AINP approval letter:

Prov/Terr Stream: Worker- No Job Offer
Employer(if applicable): blank
Date of application receipt: 14 May 2018
Name of occupation and NOC: Drafting Technologist, 2253
Date of nomination issued: 15-June-2018
Date Nomination will expire: 12-Dec-2018
Restrictions on employment: No

2. Thereafter, i applied for the Permanent Resident Paper application as per the requirements before expiry of my nomination letter.
However, somehow my PR application is still under process.

3. I have been given the open bridging Work permit extensions till date. Now after 2.5 years of working the same occupation i.e. NOC 2253, i got a very good progression opportunity to construction manager (an O level occupation) and i accepted the same and have changed my employer.

Questions for advice:
i want the advise of experienced members as to following questions:

A) I understand that i have to keep IRCC updated about my changes in address/employment etc. However, do i need to update AINP ?

B) whether the change of employer and occupation to a different code would be an issue for AINP. As in that i case i have the option of moving back to my old occupation/employer.

A prompt advice will certainly help me in deciding and updating my status to IRCC and AINP .

Thanks and Regards
Aman

Mar 12, 2021
Someone should assist me in confirming the authenticity of this message;
Canada Provincial Nominee Program
Regional Coordinating Office
Rue Galiéni X Brière de l'Isle,
Senegal.

Dear ...........,

We are in receipt of your file and your certificate of nomination. You are now required to print, fill and sign the attached form.

All persons specified in the form traveling with you on the same date must have an international passport ready within the next 90 days (12 weeks). We believe you have been notified of the one time processing fee of 600 Canadian dollars (CAD$600) which is US$460 and the Right of Permanent Residence Fee CAD$224/US$170 on each individual traveling with you.

Upon receipt of your filled and signed authorization form, the process of all immigration documents will commence. This process will take a minimum of 9 weeks with your cooperation. You will be informed of each and every step in this process.

When all immigration documents are processed, you will then receive copies of all documents and the Canadian Resettlement Provincial Nominee program through Immigration Canada will notify the Canadian embassy closest to you to issue visas to facilitate your travel to Canada.

Return filled form in PDF or JPEG format as an email attachment, make payment for the associated fee and attach payment slip also as an email attachment. The amount to be paid depends on the number of people traveling with you at the same time. Associated fee payment is calculated as below;

Principal Applicant: ONE TIME PROCESSING FEE - CAD$600 + Right of Permanent Residence Fee - CAD$224 = Total CAD$824
Accompanying family member 1: Right of Permanent Residence Fee - CAD$224
Accompanying family member 2: Right of Permanent Residence Fee - CAD$224
Accompanying family member 3: Right of Permanent Residence Fee - CAD$224

That is to say there is an additional Right of Permanent Residence Fee of CAD$224 for every accompanying family member.
Note: Only immediate nuclear family members are eligible to travel together for the first time.

We hereby advise you to make your payment through any of the below money transfer agents to the information below:

MONEYGRAM / WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER / Ria TRANSFER:
Name: Domingos Gomez
Address: Rue Galiéni X Brière de l'Isle
City: Dakar

In using western union money transfer or moneygram or Ria Transfer, the transaction is done in your local currency and your payment is also received in the local currency in Senegal which is CFA. You do not need to purchase any foreign currency and remember to pay the transfer charges.

It is very important that you return your filled authorization form and payment slip within the next 14 working days to keep everything in line and avoid any form of delay in your process. Thank you

Kind Regards,
Dr. Ryan Gundry.
Regional Coordinator.
Canada Provincial Nominee Program.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary, privileged and/or private information. It is the property of The Canadian Government and Sender. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the message and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this message is prohibited.

olufisayo77

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
Please do i need to redo police certificate report. The last one submitted is in April 2019, application still under processing due to covid 19. Moreover passport has expired same with medical trying to get upfront medical though IRCC is yet to ask for new medical. Working on new passport as well. Please do I need to do fresh police report and upload in web form with others new medical and new passport.

ithal

Apr 26, 2021
Dears .... Like all of u I'm also a aspirant to come to canada and settle .
I have few queries
I wish to come down to Alberta
1. I got a CRS score below 415 so i dont think through express entry it is not possible
2. PNP program to alberta - How to apply ? whats the criteria ?
3 I would like to take my spouse and child too . So how much time it will take if I apply through PNP program also is it ok to choose alberta
4. please help

Nirjhor017

Jul 9, 2021
In your Express Entry profile, if the Alberta option or 'all the province' option is selected, then u need to do nothing as far I know. Alberta will send u an invitation if they find your profile promising for their province.

Kelechi4ever

Oct 1, 2021
Good morning guys
I am new here and as such, will be great if you can help. I intend moving to Alberta through any legal and easy way possible. My first option is the PNP. I want to know how it really works, for i was just told it is kind of a lottery thing where you might be lucky to be picked by a province and that is all.. thanks as i anticipate

ravindermogili

Oct 15, 2019
Can somebody please help me. I got nominated for PNP but i did not completed one year of canada work experience. Am I eligible for PR application?

sunny0078

Star Member
Jan 19, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
hi all,
My noc code ic 6221, working in ed tech organization in India
which pnp program should I go for
kindly suggest

LorenzoX

Nov 7, 2021
Good day, I'm new here, I would like to know when next provinces like Alberta, Ontario and British Columbia will be holding a Tech draw, my current CRS score is 454, and apparently I missed the last Ontario Tech draw by just 1pt, really Sad about it....I hope to get pointers and any information that would help me get a provincial nomination....Thank you

Hissine

Apr 15, 2022
Hello everyone, I have received an ITA under the PNP of New Brunswick . my PNP designation wasn't confirmed yet . my in Express Entry profile will expire in 3 weeks. Please inform me what should I do? appreciate your help .thanks

Smitbhavsar

Star Member
Mar 30, 2018
hi group members i am currently working as assistant physiotherapist and have 1 year work experience in calagary alberta . have postgraduation diploma certificate of 2 year . is there any change of me to get selected for AINP. waiting for reply ,thanks