+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

To all members - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING!!

stajinder455

Star Member
Jul 18, 2021
Hello everyone actually it’s regarding my brother before he have a lmia based work permit as a general farmer in British Columbia but due to Covid he’s didn’t work there for a single day but before his work permit about to expire he got another lmia from Winnipeg as a truck driver so now in mpnp Eoi does he loss 100 points for work experience in other provinces. Or there is no points deduction in EOI
Thanks

Aug 10, 2022
If we are coming by AINP Programme and has destination province as AB in CoPR letter, is it okay to have the flight landing at Toronto for layover before the next flight to Calgary

Samohose

Sep 18, 2022
Hello, I submitted my nlpnp application 30 days ago and I got a reply that my IELTS test has expired and I am asked to repeat it. I will retake the test quickly, but it takes time to book and the result appears
My question is, after sending the new result, will I apply again, or is it a completion of the files? Does this mean that I take the previous time to review the file and resubmit it, or will I complete the old one and consider that it has already been submitted?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello, I submitted my nlpnp application 30 days ago and I got a reply that my IELTS test has expired and I am asked to repeat it. I will retake the test quickly, but it takes time to book and the result appears
My question is, after sending the new result, will I apply again, or is it a completion of the files? Does this mean that I take the previous time to review the file and resubmit it, or will I complete the old one and consider that it has already been submitted?
As you have just submitted your file, the system is not letting it to be termed submitted since your IELTS expired. It will be completed as your enter your valid new score and then it will enter the pool.

Kiran337

Sep 11, 2022
Hello All,
We are planning to apply for Canada PNP programs. While I come from IT background (Project Manager) my wife comes from Admin Assistant background. We both have less CRS scores and similar score as well (340). Which field will have a better opportunity for getting picked up in the PNP programs. And for programs like Alberta Tech and BC Tech PNP what are the realistic chances of getting reply from companies and willing to wait until the process is completed. Thanks in advance!!

Regards.

Pooja Panwar

Jun 9, 2022
Hi I have my profile submitted for Express entry Ontario. I wanted to know how can I apply for Ontario pnp program, can I keep my express profile active and submit OINP profile as well. I am confused please help.

T-Thu

Jul 28, 2022
Hello everyone. I don't know where is the thread related to the medical examination. That's why I will post it here. After we did the medical examination, the panel doctor's office here in Canada said they were not allowed to let us know our results even though they had already submitted them to IRCC. I feel like it is not reasonable. My husband is in UAE, and he did his medical examination; they let him know the result through the application ( I don't remember the name ), he knew his result even though they hadn't submitted them to IRCC. Does anyone know you are allowed to know your result after results have been submitted to IRCC? And that would be help full if there were any recent threads and posts to read regarding medical examination, please guide me .

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello everyone. I don't know where is the thread related to the medical examination. That's why I will post it here. After we did the medical examination, the panel doctor's office here in Canada said they were not allowed to let us know our results even though they had already submitted them to IRCC. I feel like it is not reasonable. My husband is in UAE, and he did his medical examination; they let him know the result through the application ( I don't remember the name ), he knew his result even though they hadn't submitted them to IRCC. Does anyone know you are allowed to know your result after results have been submitted to IRCC? And that would be help full if there were any recent threads and posts to read regarding medical examination, please guide me .
Yes usually you are allowed that, after a certain time, I am talking about Canada. You can discuss that by making an appointment. Ask them strictly and ask them to give it in writing if they refuse.
Start here by asking yours.

Reactions: T-Thu

Saba-Hp

Jul 5, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
11-08-2020
Med's Done....
29-07-2020
Hi everyone, there're so many thread I'm not sure where is the related thread for "OINP int. student with job offer". Just have 2 urgent questions as my friend's work permit will be expired within 9 months
my friend is 23. graduated from a 2-year program in Computer Network from a college. it's been a year and half that working for a company as a network operator. my questions are; 1.Can he apply for OINP? 2. does his employer, who is willing to give him a job offer, need to fill LMAI application?
truly appreciate your help. your advice can make a huge impact.

jurio0317

Star Member
Aug 9, 2023
Final decision
  • August 1, 2023 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

this is the last update in my gckey.. anyone with the same experience??

ravikumark815

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi All,

I received an ITA in Sep 19th draw and have few queries in filling the application:
1. I am going through OINP with only me as the applicant (no spouse). In the Personal Details > Family section, what should be the answer for "How many family members does Ravi have?"? Originally I marked it 1 as my plan was to go alone first and then process Open Work Permit and Spousal Permit for my wife later. Is this just information of my info or does this mean I am accompanying my spouse as well?
2. Next question to above is "How much money (in Canadian dollars) will Ravi bring to Canada? Should this be 13757 (1 member) or 17127 (2 members)?
3. In Contact Details section, all the addresses since I am 18 have been asked. While I have been in India all along, I am not sure when we moved into the first home and hence do not the exact date. Will giving a random date in the correct month and year suffice for old addresses?
4. In Personal History Section, They asked for all activities for the last 10 years since I am 18. While I graduated in 2015, I started working in occupation of current NOC code from 2017. From 2015-2017 I worked in a different profession for which I only have offer letters. Would this create an issue later?
5. In the personal history section, the form doesn't show complete until you fill all months in the last 10 years. Obviously, students wouldn't be doing anything in between high school and bachelor's program for 3-4 months? Can I just leave this as unemployed? What is the normal way of filling these minor gaps between education?
6. My wife doesn't have a last name. There is only one word for given name in her passport basically. How do I enter this for first and last names?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Ravi