+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

To all members - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING!!

ramji_kkp

Nov 29, 2019
Hi,
I am Ramachandran (45 years) PhD in mechanical Engineering with 19 years of Teaching experience. Is it possible to get Job opportunities in Canada? If so which province is better for me getting Job. Can any one please help in this regard

Mar 21, 2020
I really hope you guys aren't abusing this great program, and using Alberta as a trampoline to other provinces. We need a little honesty in here, if you don't have any intentions to live in Alberta, then look for other options. This program should be intended to people who do have the real intention to live in Alberta. By not being honest you are putting your own application in risk and of those who have good intention and may apply in the future (or you think they won't make changes in the future to stop this kind of behavior?)

Instead of researching if you can move to another province as soon as you get there, why don't you start researching about job options, housing, and this kind of stuff?

Again, if there's anybody who don't intend to live in Alberta, then look for other options - there are plenty - and don't take the chances of someone else who really wants to live in there. Let's be honest!

Reactions: db_007
Mar 21, 2020
Good day to you all

I am new to the group. I have applied for a short course at Northern Lakes College. What are my chances of getting a study Permit for short courses?

Mar 21, 2020
In those cases you mentioned the applicant can PROVE he/she tried to live in Alberta when they apply for citizenship...not a problem then...

But you know that the situation here is that many people don't want to live in Alberta, and they are using ainp just a way to get in Canada. Those people will probably have problems when applying to citizenship (or renewing PR card) and they deserve it.

Akk
WHY is it that people don't like to live in Alberta? Is there something wrong with the place?

db_007

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
Well said! We can’t wait to make it over and start our new life in Alberta! (coronavirus situation allowing....) xx

kapelvej

Oct 18, 2019
Hello, please I am having some confusion, please I will appreciate a clarification. My employment letter says 'medical officer' (I am a medical doctor with MBBS, and Masters in Advanced Clinical Practice) however, after 4 years I got another job as a Senior Medical Officer and Deputy head of Hospital, therefore the vast majority of the duties I did in the new hospital for over 6 years were very much about NOC 4212, INCLUDING my general duties as a medical doctor, I intend to claim NOC 4212 and I have spoken with my employers about this, they said they can give me reference for my duties but they can not do anything about the original title on my employment letter which states "medical officer". The DIFFICULTY here is that my employment letter will not state the job title corresponding to NOC 4212, It says medical officer, but my referee who is the head of the hospital promised to write a reference letter that will reflect accurately my duties under NOC 4212. Please will this be a problem ?. I heard the employment title on my appointment letter must match the NOC 4165 chosen.
Thank you so much
Gohen.

ravikumark815

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi All,

I created my EE profile on 31st Jan 2020 and haven't received any NOI from AINP so far. My details:
STREAM: FSW (Outland)
IELTS: L9 R7 W7 S7
ECA: Single Bachelor's Degree (WES)
EXP: 4 years 10 months (Software Development)
NOC: 2174
CRS: 432
Current Status - Profile Online (31 Jan 2020)

Kindly advise me.

Regards,
Ravi

Denchin

May 2, 2020
I really hope you guys aren't abusing this great program, and using Alberta as a trampoline to other provinces. We need a little honesty in here, if you don't have any intentions to live in Alberta, then look for other options. This program should be intended to people who do have the real intention to live in Alberta. By not being honest you are putting your own application in risk and of those who have good intention and may apply in the future (or you think they won't make changes in the future to stop this kind of behavior?)

Instead of researching if you can move to another province as soon as you get there, why don't you start researching about job options, housing, and this kind of stuff?

Again, if there's anybody who don't intend to live in Alberta, then look for other options - there are plenty - and don't take the chances of someone else who really wants to live in there. Let's be honest!
You've said it all, cautions should be taken, because some people genuinely want to live and stay in Alberta

Mylace

May 21, 2020
Hi All,

I created my EE profile on 31st Jan 2020 and haven't received any NOI from AINP so far. My details:
STREAM: FSW (Outland)
IELTS: L9 R7 W7 S7
ECA: Single Bachelor's Degree (WES)
EXP: 4 years 10 months (Software Development)
NOC: 2174
CRS: 432
Current Status - Profile Online (31 Jan 2020)

Kindly advise me.

Regards,
Ravi
Can you guide me on how to go about application please? Have always wanted to live in Canada

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
is crs 242 good score for canada express entry
No - it's not. It's extremely low. You need to have around 470 points to be selected.

Whoknow

Feb 12, 2020
Hi All, I saw this forum is very informative and helpful, but I think it needs a bit more organised. Just wonder why we don't categorize threats by each province ( BC, ON, AB, MN, NS..) so that those who are interested in a certain province nomination can just come directly to the respective forum? Anyone know how to do that or can we do that, please ??