+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

To all members - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING!!

tracytran

Star Member
May 25, 2013
hi everyone, i just made a mistake. i sent an email to ask pnp officer about my pnp nominee program for my confirmation of receipt email. my friend (lawyer) told me not to send anything to pnp by myself cause sometimes i may make mistakes with grammar and it is terrible and may influence to my application. i hope not. is there anyone used to be in same situation? :(

bhallasorav

Sep 27, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/04/2014
Doc's Request.
FILE number 29/07/2014
Nomination.....
Still waiting
AOR Received.
7/05/2014
tracytran said:
hi everyone, i just made a mistake. i sent an email to ask pnp officer about my pnp nominee program for my confirmation of receipt email. my friend (lawyer) told me not to send anything to pnp by myself cause sometimes i may make mistakes with grammar and it is terrible and may influence to my application. i hope not. is there anyone used to be in same situation? :(

Hi friends..... u seem be a experienced regarding pnp filing.. i am about to file my pnp nomication in alberta under employer drives skilled stream.. the issue is i m married n my wife is in india... do i have to submit my marriage certificate to show the relation or a passport with my name as spouse would work... secondly...i filed PR in 2011 n my file was returned reason the cap of 1000 reached...Should i mention this in the ainp 003 form.. please advise a response would be highly appreciated...
thanks

sison79

May 6, 2014
Hello guys,
I'm still waiting for my nomination cert from PNP, and my contract will end by OCt. My employer applied for new LMO but because of the monetorium,we are now put on hold. Now we are worried (TFW).
Any advice. Thank you

kcmgarcia

Jun 25, 2014
hi! We applied for PR. Me, my husband and our 2 daughters. I received an email yesterday requesting for medical for me and 1 of my daughters. We did not received a request for my husband and other daughter. has anyone experienced this?by the way i'm the primary applicant.

thanks.....

sarayu

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
29-Mar-2012 Nomination Extn: 28-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
Med's Request
16-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
25-Jan-2013 ECAS "Med Rec": 21-Mar-2013 In Process: 05-Sep-2013 Decision Made: 05-Oct-2013
Passport Req..
07-Oct-2013 & 20-Feb-2014
VISA ISSUED...
20-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
10-Mar-2014
kcmgarcia said:
hi! We applied for PR. Me, my husband and our 2 daughters. I received an email yesterday requesting for medical for me and 1 of my daughters. We did not received a request for my husband and other daughter. has anyone experienced this?by the way i'm the primary applicant.

thanks.....
Hi kcmgarcia,

Usually CIC sends all medical forms same time, but different emails. We were also four in my family and all of us got at a time. But nothing to worry in your case. Just wait for one more day and send them an email explaining the situation. Mention your full name, your date of birth and UCI number in the email so that they can pull your file easily.

Mean time, you can go ahead and schedule doctor appointment so you can save time. Some times we don't get doctor appointment soon.

Thanks,
Sarayu.

Moe1990

Jul 7, 2014
Hi all,

I landed in BC, Canada on January 2011 on a study permit. I then graduated by completing a business administration diploma and it took a year. I then moved to calgary and applied for post graduation work permit in 2012. I got a 3 year work permit and I started working different jobs. Started from walmart then went to fort mac for some field work and then have some car sales experience.

My work permit expires on march 2015. Please let know what would be the best option.

If AINP, then what should be the easiest job offer to get to be eligible for the AINP program.

Regards,
Moe

Emery91

Star Member
May 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 26, 2013
Nomination.....
July 14, 2014
AOR Received.
October 9, 2014
Med's Done....
31-10-2014
I need advice for a friend regarding AINP. She applied under employer driven/semi-skilled category. Will it affect her application if she decides to resign after she submitted her application?

Apr 27, 2014
hi! my work permit will expire this nov. and my employer refuses to renew me. I applied in AINP last feb. and got my file no. but I haven't receive a nomination certificate yet. I'm just wondering if I could be able to apply for a new work permit without LMIA?

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
izahaguilloran11 said:
hi! my work permit will expire this nov. and my employer refuses to renew me. I applied in AINP last feb. and got my file no. but I haven't receive a nomination certificate yet. I'm just wondering if I could be able to apply for a new work permit without LMIA?
If you get your nomination, you can apply for a Bridging open work permit.

out

Jun 23, 2012
Leon said:
If you get your nomination, you can apply for a Bridging open work permit.
isn't it that the effectiveness of bridging open work permit coordinate with the employer who sponsor the nomination? if your employer is refusing or not cooperating with your renewal of work permit; how does the nomination will get into progress that has connection in this bridging open work permit if the employer is seems to be dis interested? in every papers to be done in the event of processing of provincial nomination to permanent residency equates employers are always included in the signing and affixing of pertinent information...just a one cent input analysis if i deliver it correct; i hope i am wrong in this interpretation....

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
out said:
isn't it that the effectiveness of bridging open work permit coordinate with the employer who sponsor the nomination? if your employer is refusing or not cooperating with your renewal of work permit; how does the nomination will get into progress that has connection in this bridging open work permit if the employer is seems to be dis interested? in every papers to be done in the event of processing of provincial nomination to permanent residency equates employers are always included in the signing and affixing of pertinent information...just a one cent input analysis if i deliver it correct; i hope i am wrong in this interpretation....
Some PNP immigration classes require you to stay with the same employer throughout and your application could be cancelled if you don't and some don't require it. If you applied under an immigration class that doesn't require you to stay with the same employer, you would have no problem changing jobs once you get the BOWP, after all, it is an open work permit.

It is also possible that the employer wants to keep someone even if they are not ready to apply for an LMO for them. The employer may know that they wouldn't get an LMO based on that the job would not be hard to fill if it were advertised. If that is the case, applying for an LMO is then unnecessary cost and a waste of their time. However, if the person would get a BOWP, they might be happy to continue to employ them.

If somebody is in doubt whether they need to stay with their employer or not under the PNP immigration class they applied under, they should simply phone their PNP and ask.

Drizzles

Jul 19, 2013
My friend received his certificate for AINP under the Work Experience Category, self-nominee. We understand it's not employer specific. Can he apply for open work permit using that certificate although His present work permit will expire in 2015. And also, he has just filed his PR application. He wants to change job. Anyone, please give us advise. Thank you very much.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Drizzles said:
My friend received his certificate for AINP under the Work Experience Category, self-nominee. We understand it's not employer specific. Can he apply for open work permit using that certificate although His present work permit will expire in 2015. And also, he has just filed his PR application. He wants to change job. Anyone, please give us advise. Thank you very much.
If he wants to apply for a bridging open work permit, it is a requirement that his work permit is expiring in 4 months or less so depending on when in 2015 it will expire, he may have to wait.

iammikeywithy

Oct 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 5, 2014
AOR Received.
July 8 2014
Med's Request
July 9, 2014
Med's Done....
July 9, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
july 28, 2014
I would like to ask if I am food counter attendant can I still apply for ainp under semi skilled food services pilot project? How about food counter supervior? Hope you can help me as I really want to stay in canada for good.