Thank you Asivad Anac

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
edapras said:
Hello Asivad,
I am a JAN 28th AOR, FSW Inland. I had to fly to India for a personal emergency. I will be staying here for 22 days and will be flying back to Canada. My spouse will be extending her stay for 20 more days and her total stay will be 1.5 months. Should we inform CIC of this change? I can see i will not get PPR in May since it is less than 4 months after my AOR. But my wife's stay is what that worries me. Her stay would have crossed 4 months. I tried calling CIC, but all agents seems busy. A CSE seems only for address change. What can be done in this case? Please help !
Doesn't impact your application. Nothing to be informed to IRCC here.

wifiwifey

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
22-03-2016
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
27-10-2015
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
OMG...I got the PPR yesterday from CPC Ottawa some 15 hours back.... Thanks to the Almighty ALLAH and all the members in this forum who has helped me and guided through the entire process. Cant explain how happy I am right now..

It exactly took 6 months to get the PPR.

I hope and pray from the bottom of my heart for everyone else who is waitin for PPR.

But something is very strange, the BG is still in process and there is no update in the mycic but I got the email Ready for Visa.

At the bottom of the email in Appendix B it is mentioned as CPCO - CPC Ottawa. Does that mean I have to send my passport to CPCO? There is no specific instruction for Qatar. However, there is a CVAC, VFS in Qatar.

I am residing in Qatar now, can anyone suggest how to send the passport to CPC Ottawa?

Thanks alot everyone once again for your support.

The following is mentioned in the RFV email-
Residents of BRUNEI/EAST TIMOR/LAOS/MYANMAR/OTHER COUNTRIES (not listed above)

Send passports to:

High Commission of Canada

Immigration Section

One George Street #11-01

Singapore 049145

Ensure you use a secure registered mail or courier service to send your passports. Passports are sent by registered mail or courier at the applicant’s risk and expense. The High Commission will NOT be responsible for passports lost during shipment.

rick589

Mar 13, 2016
Dear seniors

Need one help

I tried to get GCMS notes through my uncle, he is in Canada, but today he received reply from IRCC , please check below. Suggest me what should I reply

The file number provided is not an express entry file. Please provide clarification as to whether you are searching for the information pertaining to the file number mentioned on the request or if you are seeking information regarding the express entry files.

· We require that you specify whether you wish to receive the electronic notes or the physical file. Please be advised that file status and updates, as well as all the notes from the immigration officers, are included in the electronic file, whereas all application forms and supporting documents are in the physical file.

Note that we will put your request on hold until we receive the requested information from you. If we have not received your reply by June 2, 2016, we will consider the request abandoned and close our file accordingly.

I mentioned my UCI # n also file number.
Kindly suggest me what answer should b given in reply.
Thank you in advance

Gladossy

Nov 29, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
12**
App. Filed.......
10/01/2017
Doc's Request.
31 Jan - Schedule A
AOR Received.
10/01
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Passed: 29/01/1987
Passport Req..
25/05/2017
Asivad Anac said:
Won't be a roadblock. You can choose to add an affidavit explaining this difference or ignore it completely hoping that it passes below the radar.
Okay. Thank you.
One more question please, forgive me if you have answered this a billion times already.
Regarding work experience, it as to be continuous for 10 years. Does this mean no break Inbetween like studying? I.e work for 4 years study for two then continue work.

Udayesh

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
All of a sudden there is harrowing silence in issuing AORs for the past couple of weeks. Anybody knows or can speculate the reasons ? Waiting for AOR for 114 days is pain.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
rick589 said:
Dear seniors

Need one help

I tried to get GCMS notes through my uncle, he is in Canada, but today he received reply from IRCC , please check below. Suggest me what should I reply

The file number provided is not an express entry file. Please provide clarification as to whether you are searching for the information pertaining to the file number mentioned on the request or if you are seeking information regarding the express entry files.

· We require that you specify whether you wish to receive the electronic notes or the physical file. Please be advised that file status and updates, as well as all the notes from the immigration officers, are included in the electronic file, whereas all application forms and supporting documents are in the physical file.

Note that we will put your request on hold until we receive the requested information from you. If we have not received your reply by June 2, 2016, we will consider the request abandoned and close our file accordingly.

I mentioned my UCI # n also file number.
Kindly suggest me what answer should b given in reply.
Thank you in advance
Did your uncle select Express Entry or Permanent Residence during the GCMS request, because if you already submitted your APR, it should be Permanent Residence.

Also, ask for electronic files so they can email them to your uncle.

charlink123

Mar 30, 2016
Hello, Asivad. Can you have a question about ECA for canadian master and foreign bachelor? I was reading a lots of thread and they all have different answers. And the answers are drastically different and it really confuse me. I finished a two year master program about one year ago and I want to get full points for master now in the EE system. Should I include my bachelor degree in the EE system? The following are the answers that I found in the forum.

(1) No need to get ECA for foreign bachelor, but need to include the foreign bachelor diploma, transcript and English translationm, and canadian master when submitting.
(2) No need to get ECA for foreign bachelor, and also no need include the foreign bachelor diploma either. Just include canadian master
(3) Need to include both foreign bachelor and canadian master. And need to get ECA done for the foreign bachelor

I am just really confused. As I am preparing all the materials and hope to be drawn in the next a couple of rounds if I can get the master full mark. So I am at the end of my rope and really want a definitive correct answer for that. If I didn't make the document right, I think there is a high chance that my application will be rejected.

Thank you so much.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
charlink123 said:
Hello, Asivad. Can you have a question about ECA for canadian master and foreign bachelor? I was reading a lots of thread and they all have different answers. And the answers are drastically different and it really confuse me. I finished a two year master program about one year ago and I want to get full points for master now in the EE system. Should I include my bachelor degree in the EE system? The following are the answers that I found in the forum.

(1) No need to get ECA for foreign bachelor, but need to include the foreign bachelor diploma, transcript and English translationm, and canadian master when submitting.
(2) No need to get ECA for foreign bachelor, and also no need include the foreign bachelor diploma either. Just include canadian master
(3) Need to include both foreign bachelor and canadian master. And need to get ECA done for the foreign bachelor

I am just really confused. As I am preparing all the materials and hope to be drawn in the next a couple of rounds if I can get the master full mark. So I am at the end of my rope and really want a definitive correct answer for that. If I didn't make the document right, I think there is a high chance that my application will be rejected.

Thank you so much.
If you have a Canadian Masters degree, you don't need to include your Bachelors degree in your EE application.

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
Hey asivad,
When i applied in jan i was working on implied status then my work permit got refused i stopped working
Now i got restoration work permit and i am going to start working soon,
Do i have to notify cic or do anything?

mcadam

Star Member
Sep 6, 2015
Hi Asivad,

So I called CIC just now, and after two attempts I was transferred to the most professional agent (Drew) who confirmed that my application has been approved since 2nd May (Monday). He made it a point that CIC has fulfilled the 6 month processing time on my file (AOR Nov 5) ;D And I was told to wait for the PPR e-mail, but he could not confirm when I would receive it :'(

So my question is thus: Have you seen this before? Does this have anything to do with the fact that my application is being processed in Ottawa while my LVO is Pretoria?

Thank you.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wifiwifey said:
OMG...I got the PPR yesterday from CPC Ottawa some 15 hours back.... Thanks to the Almighty ALLAH and all the members in this forum who has helped me and guided through the entire process. Cant explain how happy I am right now..

Congratulations!

But something is very strange, the BG is still in process and there is no update in the mycic but I got the email Ready for Visa.

Not strange at all. MyCIC will update after you get your COPR and even after you land in Canada.

At the bottom of the email in Appendix B it is mentioned as CPCO - CPC Ottawa. Does that mean I have to send my passport to CPCO? There is no specific instruction for Qatar. However, there is a CVAC, VFS in Qatar.

I am residing in Qatar now, can anyone suggest how to send the passport to CPC Ottawa?

Does the letter specifically ask you to send the passport to CPC Ottawa? If you don't want to send the passport to CPC Ottawa, you can send in a CSE requesting them to allow you to complete post PPR formalities at Qatar.

The following is mentioned in the RFV email-
Residents of BRUNEI/EAST TIMOR/LAOS/MYANMAR/OTHER COUNTRIES (not listed above)

Are you a resident of any those countries? If not, doesn't apply in your case.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gladossy said:
Okay. Thank you.
One more question please, forgive me if you have answered this a billion times already.
Regarding work experience, it as to be continuous for 10 years. Does this mean no break Inbetween like studying? I.e work for 4 years study for two then continue work.
Not at all. There can be breaks. All you need as minimum eligibility criterion is 1 year of continuous paid work experience under NOC 0/A/B within the last 10 years.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Udayesh said:
All of a sudden there is harrowing silence in issuing AORs for the past couple of weeks. Anybody knows or can speculate the reasons ? Waiting for AOR for 114 days is pain.
Assuming you are talking about OINP here, nobody on the forum knows for sure but the general consensus is that they issued too many PTs in late 2015 and probably exhausted their quota for that year as well.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cheire said:
Hey asivad,
When i applied in jan i was working on implied status then my work permit got refused i stopped working
Now i got restoration work permit and i am going to start working soon,
Do i have to notify cic or do anything?
Not required, makes no difference to your PR application.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mcadam said:
Hi Asivad,

So I called CIC just now, and after two attempts I was transferred to the most professional agent (Drew) who confirmed that my application has been approved since 2nd May (Monday). He made it a point that CIC has fulfilled the 6 month processing time on my file (AOR Nov 5) ;D And I was told to wait for the PPR e-mail, but he could not confirm when I would receive it :'(

So my question is thus: Have you seen this before? Does this have anything to do with the fact that my application is being processed in Ottawa while my LVO is Pretoria?

Thank you.
Congratulations!

This was noticed earlier last year as well. Some members had to wait for a while before they got their PPR even though their application was approved. It probably doesn't have anything to do with Ottawa vs LVO because most EE applications are processed by Ottawa. Hang in there, PPR is around the corner.

All the best!