Doc's Request.
22-03-2016
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
27-10-2015
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
Thank you very much Asivad for your response! I have raised a CSE and also emailed CPC-O for the VO change to Abu Dhabi VO. Do you have any idea how long does it normally take for CIC to make the change?

mcadam

Star Member
Sep 6, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Congratulations!

This was noticed earlier last year as well. Some members had to wait for a while before they got their PPR even though their application was approved. It probably doesn't have anything to do with Ottawa vs LVO because most EE applications are processed by Ottawa. Hang in there, PPR is around the corner.

All the best!
Hi Asivad,

Just to inform you I got the "Ready for Visa" e-mail earlier today! That's exactly six months after AOR!

Many thanks to YOU for ALL your guidance during this process! Jah bless...

siqbal1486

May 5, 2016
Hi Asivad Anac,
A friend of mine suggested that i discuss this matter with you and get your advice.
I am applying for Express entry under Canadian Experience class.

I hail from Pakistan where I studied and work before moving to Europe and finally to Canada.
During my time in Pakistan, I moved to city called Karachi in August 2010 and stayed there till the end of October 2011. There I stayed in 2 hotels for a period of 1 month before moving to an apartment.
The police Certificates in Pakistan are issues based on the address where a person lives or has lived.
As a result the police certificate I have received is from 1st September 2010 - 1 Nov 2011.

My question is, Will this one month which is not covered by the police certificate cause any problems.
My home town in Pakistan is another city and I have obtained a police certificate from there covering time between 2002 -till date.

lannguyen

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Schedule A 13-06-2016
AOR Received.
05-05-2016
Med's Done....
16-05-2016
Passport Req..
02-11-2016
Hello Asivad Anac and seniors,

I have problems regarding my application. So I emailed NOC team about my NOC code, they emailed me back with NOC code 1241. I chose that NOC code for my EE profile and submitted and got AOR yesterday.

However, I was silly and wanted to double check my NOC code so I emailed NOC team again 2 days ago but this time they gave me NOC code 1434, which is Skilled C ..... Following is my duties and responsibilities:

• Performs a broad range of operational and administrativeduties and/or performs general to specialized transactions and/or other processing activities for ownfunctional area within Operations & Technology.
    Provides subject matter expertise for internal and external parties
    Collects data and information to prepare/edit reports and support office activities.
    Helps training and supervising other staffs in new procedures and job duties. Answers phones and different inquiries and/or transfer calls and messages.
    Demonstrate excellent time management skills
    Actively provides continuous improvement suggestions and communicate value added input during huddles and meetings
    Supports partner relationships and is responsible formaintaining operational effectiveness to ensure businessobjectives, Service Level Goals and CEI targets are met. Reports to a Team Manager within the Team Structure.

In my e-APR I also included the email from NOC team confirming my code as 1241-Administrative Assistants.

But now I am all freaked out because NOC team just gave me a different NOC code. I am thinking about raising an CSE with more details about my duties and responsibilities

Thank you very much an advance for your help !!1

areva

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Asivad Anac said:
Apparently, that statement doesn't show balances. They are asking for balances especially for the period mentioned. If there was less money at some point in time, you can explain why that was so.
Thanks for respond!

canada@2016

Apr 5, 2016
Dear Asivad,

we are PEI nominated n planning to land in June. One of our relative from Toronto have sent n email to PEI for landing n immigration Procedure.
They have received below replied from PEI immigration office -

"All Applicants are required to attend a Landing Meeting in our office within 30 days of arriving in Canada. If an Applicant chooses to arrive by air in one province and travel by car (or any other means) to PEI, that is completely his/her choice as long as they can commit to the Landing Meeting within 30 days.
The Applicant should call or email our office to book a time for the Landing Meeting that meets everyone's requirements."

Now please you advice what should we do, is it okay to complete landing procedure n stay at Toronto for 10 -12 days n then to report at PEI.

Please guide.

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wifiwifey said:
Thank you very much Asivad for your response! I have raised a CSE and also emailed CPC-O for the VO change to Abu Dhabi VO. Do you have any idea how long does it normally take for CIC to make the change?
Typically 4 to 15 days.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mcadam said:
Hi Asivad,

Just to inform you I got the "Ready for Visa" e-mail earlier today! That's exactly six months after AOR!

Many thanks to YOU for ALL your guidance during this process! Jah bless...
Congratulations & All the best!

damien86

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
Dear Asivad,

Do you think ordering GCMS notes plenty of times (4-5 times) gives an annoying impression on the officers? Just wondering your personal thoughts

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
siqbal1486 said:
Hi Asivad Anac,
A friend of mine suggested that i discuss this matter with you and get your advice.
I am applying for Express entry under Canadian Experience class.

I hail from Pakistan where I studied and work before moving to Europe and finally to Canada.
During my time in Pakistan, I moved to city called Karachi in August 2010 and stayed there till the end of October 2011. There I stayed in 2 hotels for a period of 1 month before moving to an apartment.
The police Certificates in Pakistan are issues based on the address where a person lives or has lived.
As a result the police certificate I have received is from 1st September 2010 - 1 Nov 2011.

My question is, Will this one month which is not covered by the police certificate cause any problems.
My home town in Pakistan is another city and I have obtained a police certificate from there covering time between 2002 -till date.
If you declare just 1 address in Pakistan for the entire duration, you can get away with submitting just 1 PCC from your home town without having to worry about the Karachi PCC because your home town PCC covers you for the entire duration till date.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lannguyen said:
Hello Asivad Anac and seniors,

I have problems regarding my application. So I emailed NOC team about my NOC code, they emailed me back with NOC code 1241. I chose that NOC code for my EE profile and submitted and got AOR yesterday.

However, I was silly and wanted to double check my NOC code so I emailed NOC team again 2 days ago but this time they gave me NOC code 1434, which is Skilled C ..... Following is my duties and responsibilities:

• Performs a broad range of operational and administrativeduties and/or performs general to specialized transactions and/or other processing activities for ownfunctional area within Operations & Technology.
    Provides subject matter expertise for internal and external parties
    Collects data and information to prepare/edit reports and support office activities.
    Helps training and supervising other staffs in new procedures and job duties. Answers phones and different inquiries and/or transfer calls and messages.
    Demonstrate excellent time management skills
    Actively provides continuous improvement suggestions and communicate value added input during huddles and meetings
    Supports partner relationships and is responsible formaintaining operational effectiveness to ensure businessobjectives, Service Level Goals and CEI targets are met. Reports to a Team Manager within the Team Structure.

In my e-APR I also included the email from NOC team confirming my code as 1241-Administrative Assistants.

But now I am all freaked out because NOC team just gave me a different NOC code. I am thinking about raising an CSE with more details about my duties and responsibilities

Thank you very much an advance for your help !!1
NOC team can only make recommendations - those aren't binding on them or you. IRCC won't be influenced positively or negatively by that mail. If you believe that NOC 1241 best describes your job, stick with it especially because the other NOC is C.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada@2016 said:
Dear Asivad,

we are PEI nominated n planning to land in June. One of our relative from Toronto have sent n email to PEI for landing n immigration Procedure.
They have received below replied from PEI immigration office -

"All Applicants are required to attend a Landing Meeting in our office within 30 days of arriving in Canada. If an Applicant chooses to arrive by air in one province and travel by car (or any other means) to PEI, that is completely his/her choice as long as they can commit to the Landing Meeting within 30 days.
The Applicant should call or email our office to book a time for the Landing Meeting that meets everyone's requirements."

Now please you advice what should we do, is it okay to complete landing procedure n stay at Toronto for 10 -12 days n then to report at PEI.

Please guide.

Thanks in Advance

Regards
It might be alright. Carry a copy of this mail along when you land in Canada. Carry proof of having prepared for an onward journey as well - try and make a booking for the immediate future and you can always reschedule that travel after you have completed your landing formalities.

Even though the mail says you have to meet them for the landing meeting, it is not a binding clause. As a landed PR, you are free to live and work anywhere in Canada.

Nalanda

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
If you have valid reference letters and supporting documentation to back up the calculations, no harm in waiting it out for a 'regular' ITA. You'll get it at 483, the cutoff is unlikely to permanently climb to those levels even for the short term.

No harm in applying for an PNP as well, you can always withdraw that application as soon as you get an ITA.
Hi Asivad,

Today's draw climbed up to 534 ???. Only in mid-June I will get 483 points. I am worried whether the CRS will come down in the next couple of draws(May 20,June5 and June 20) .

As you mentioned, I have to go through PNP stream.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nalanda said:
Hi Asivad,

Today's draw climbed up to 534 ???. Only in mid-June I will get 483 points. I am worried whether the CRS will come down in the next couple of draws(May 20,June5 and June 20) .

As you mentioned, I have to go through PNP stream.
At 483, you'll get an ITA in almost every draw. This draw was an aberration, the score was so high because they picked up less numbers. Things will be back to normal when they get back to ~1000 ITAs/draw.

Nalanda

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
At 483, you'll get an ITA in almost every draw. This draw was an aberration, the score was so high because they picked up less numbers. Things will be back to normal when they get back to ~1000 ITAs/draw.
Thanks Asivad for the positive words.