10/01
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Passed: 29/01/1987
Passport Req..
25/05/2017
Asivad Anac said:
Not at all. There can be breaks. All you need as minimum eligibility criterion is 1 year of continuous paid work experience under NOC 0/A/B within the last 10 years.
What a relief. Thank you so much.

mcadam

Star Member
Sep 6, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Congratulations!

This was noticed earlier last year as well. Some members had to wait for a while before they got their PPR even though their application was approved. It probably doesn't have anything to do with Ottawa vs LVO because most EE applications are processed by Ottawa. Hang in there, PPR is around the corner.

All the best!
Many thanks mate. +1

karan21sharma

Mar 5, 2016
While submitting my EE profile I had entered the start and end dates of my bachelors degree as 07-2006 to 06-2009. I have received and ITA. Now I realize that that I have given an incorrect end date of 06-2009 but the actual is 07-2009. What should I do?

cjs

Nov 13, 2015
karan21sharma said:
While submitting my EE profile I had entered the start and end dates of my bachelors degree as 07-2006 to 06-2009. I have received and ITA. Now I realize that that I have given an incorrect end date of 06-2009 but the actual is 07-2009. What should I do?
While filling your e-APR, fill the correct dates.

talkto_vinay

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2016
AOR Received.
08-04-2016
Passport Req..
05-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2016
LANDED..........
21-12-2016
karan21sharma said:
I did the same mistake, however, I didnt make any change in eAPR. After submitting eAPR I realized that my degree certificate contains date printed on it, which is the actual date & 4 months earlier to what I filled in eAPR.
I hope that will be ignored

rick589

Mar 13, 2016
Dear ASHIVAD

Need one help

I tried to get GCMS notes through my uncle, he is in Canada, but today he received reply from IRCC , please check below. Suggest me what should I reply

The file number provided is not an express entry file. Please provide clarification as to whether you are searching for the information pertaining to the file number mentioned on the request or if you are seeking information regarding the express entry files.

· We require that you specify whether you wish to receive the electronic notes or the physical file. Please be advised that file status and updates, as well as all the notes from the immigration officers, are included in the electronic file, whereas all application forms and supporting documents are in the physical file.

Note that we will put your request on hold until we receive the requested information from you. If we have not received your reply by June 2, 2016, we will consider the request abandoned and close our file accordingly.

I mentioned my UCI # n also file number.
Kindly suggest me what answer should b given in reply.
Thank you in advance

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rick589 said:
Dear ASHIVAD

Need one help

I tried to get GCMS notes through my uncle, he is in Canada, but today he received reply from IRCC , please check below. Suggest me what should I reply

The file number provided is not an express entry file. Please provide clarification as to whether you are searching for the information pertaining to the file number mentioned on the request or if you are seeking information regarding the express entry files.

· We require that you specify whether you wish to receive the electronic notes or the physical file. Please be advised that file status and updates, as well as all the notes from the immigration officers, are included in the electronic file, whereas all application forms and supporting documents are in the physical file.

Note that we will put your request on hold until we receive the requested information from you. If we have not received your reply by June 2, 2016, we will consider the request abandoned and close our file accordingly.

I mentioned my UCI # n also file number.
Kindly suggest me what answer should b given in reply.
Thank you in advance
Ask your Uncle to apply for it again. Also ask them to reply to this mail with your EE reference number.

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
Hey
I live in a small town of BC but i am in calgary for few days
I haven't received PPR yet but i was thinking my town is small and things take time there
Can i use any professional photographer in calgary to take pictures which we send to CIC with passport after PPR
Is this ok? Not giving them any idea about my intension of living in same province or not?
I have intension live in BC from where i got pnp but I don't want to take any chance

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cheire said:
Hey
I live in a small town of BC but i am in calgary for few days
I haven't received PPR yet but i was thinking my town is small and things take time there
Can i use any professional photographer in calgary to take pictures which we send to CIC with passport after PPR
Is this ok? Not giving them any idea about my intension of living in same province or not?
I have intension live in BC from where i got pnp but I don't want to take any chance
Nothing to worry about here, it's just a photograph!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cheire said:
They ask to write address of photographer on the back of of picture
I am little worried
Not required. For EE, you upload just the soft copy image and also hand over a couple of photographs after PPR - those photos need not have anything written on the back.

rick589

Mar 13, 2016
Asivad

I have submitted my PR n my AOR IS on 4 feb 2016, should I ask him to select option for express entry or permanent resident?

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
Asivad Anac said:
Not required. For EE, you upload just the soft copy image and also hand over a couple of photographs after PPR - those photos need not have anything written on the back.
Is there any cic's link for that photographs requirements