+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

nrc1978

Sep 10, 2014
Hi Asivad

I have applied for my Canadian PR via Inland CEC-PNP express entry on 18th Nov 2015 . As my current Work permit is expiring on Jan 26th, 2016 have applied for BOWP on 25th Nov 2015 using PR eReceipt. The current status of my PR application is Medical Passed and Additional document(Schedule 4 and 4A) submitted on 1st Dec 2015.
I am planning to travel to India for a vacation during last week of Feb 2016. Given the current timelines it's unlikely i will be getting the PPR request for my PR application or BOWP before that. So i need to inform CIC to change my VO office to India. Can you please advice on
The process to change VO office
How much time it will take to change.

Please advice

Thanks
Ravi

Braxod

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
where does EE applications are first processed? is it in ottawa or in nova scotia?
i am NSNP applicant. i need dis info to fill my pcc request consent form.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Braxod said:
where does EE applications are first processed? is it in ottawa or in nova scotia?
i am NSNP applicant. i need dis info to fill my pcc request consent form.
CPC, Ottawa.

Braxod

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Sorry Asivad
This is weird again. If you check for pcc requirement for New Zealand PCC, we ve to fill a consent to disclosure form. in that form there is a option to select for "where this application first be submitted" and there is no option of CPC Ottawa. It has only got CPC Nova Scotia, CPC Meississauga, and CPC Vegreville. so I have ticked for CPC NS.
what u say??

Braxod

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Another system glitch I found is:
under personal history section even though I chose Unemployed for type of activity it still asks for name of company, school or facility. What should I answer? and cannot be left blank. I just went home for vacation for couple of months and thus was doing nothing.
Sorry asking u alot. but pls need help.
Thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nrc1978 said:
Hi Asivad

I have applied for my Canadian PR via Inland CEC-PNP express entry on 18th Nov 2015 . As my current Work permit is expiring on Jan 26th, 2016 have applied for BOWP on 25th Nov 2015 using PR eReceipt. The current status of my PR application is Medical Passed and Additional document(Schedule 4 and 4A) submitted on 1st Dec 2015.
I am planning to travel to India for a vacation during last week of Feb 2016. Given the current timelines it's unlikely i will be getting the PPR request for my PR application or BOWP before that. So i need to inform CIC to change my VO office to India. Can you please advice on
The process to change VO office
How much time it will take to change.

Please advice

Thanks
Ravi
Under EE, applications are processed centrally in CPC Ottawa with LVOs being roped in only if necessary. All you need to inform them about is your move to India. Assuming it would be a one-way trip as your WP expires and no response expected to BOWP or PPR by then, update CIC about change in address via CSE.

CSE ---> https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Patica said:
Asivad,
For the ones who already live in Canada, do they request the passport or do they send COPR direct?
Passport (or passport copy if applicant is from a visa-exempt country) is requested when decision is made on the application whether the applicant lives in Canada or not.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Braxod said:
Sorry Asivad
This is weird again. If you check for pcc requirement for New Zealand PCC, we ve to fill a consent to disclosure form. in that form there is a option to select for "where this application first be submitted" and there is no option of CPC Ottawa. It has only got CPC Nova Scotia, CPC Meississauga, and CPC Vegreville. so I have ticked for CPC NS.
what u say??
That's the best you can do here. Shouldn't matter.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Braxod said:
Another system glitch I found is:
under personal history section even though I chose Unemployed for type of activity it still asks for name of company, school or facility. What should I answer? and cannot be left blank. I just went home for vacation for couple of months and thus was doing nothing.
Sorry asking u alot. but pls need help.
Thanks
Just mention 'N/A' there.

Ishneetd

Star Member
Apr 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-12-2015
AOR Received.
19-02-2016
Med's Done....
23-02-2016
LANDED..........
November 2016
Hi Asivad Anac,

I am facing issues yet again!

I had got my ECA done in April 2015. My Service level was "Evaluation - Document by Document (Initial Application)" costing $233.91.

I received an ITA recently in the Jan 2016 draw. I started preparing my documents and was reading through the forum 'Reasons for rejection'. I came to know that the ECA level should be "CIC-FSW" package which is somewhere around $ 254.25.

Are these both service levels different? Will my service level not be accepted my CIC? If yes, what should I do now? WIll I be able to make it before the 60 days deadline?

Please help! Looking forward for your reply.

Thanks,
Ishneet

Ishneetd

Star Member
Apr 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-12-2015
AOR Received.
19-02-2016
Med's Done....
23-02-2016
LANDED..........
November 2016
Ishneetd said:
Hi Asivad Anac,

I am facing issues yet again!

I had got my ECA done in April 2015. My Service level was "Evaluation - Document by Document (Initial Application)" costing $233.91.

I received an ITA recently in the Jan 2016 draw. I started preparing my documents and was reading through the forum 'Reasons for rejection'. I came to know that the ECA level should be "CIC-FSW" package which is somewhere around $ 254.25.

Are these both service levels different? Will my service level not be accepted my CIC? If yes, what should I do now? WIll I be able to make it before the 60 days deadline?

Please help! Looking forward for your reply.

Thanks,
Ishneet
Also, when I go to the WES site - It doesnt have any FSW option. There are only 2 WES Credential Evaluation Packages listed:

1. COURSE-BY-COURSE REPORT

Suitable for education, licensing and certification

Identifies and describes each diploma or certificate
Indicates the periods of education
Provides a Canadian equivalency for each document
Lists all courses (subjects) with Canada semester credits
Gives a Canadian grade point average (GPA)

2. DOCUMENT-BY-DOCUMENT REPORT

Suitable for employment, immigration or secondary school credentials

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Ishneetd said:
Also, when I go to the WES site - It doesnt have any FSW option. There are only 2 WES Credential Evaluation Packages listed:

1. COURSE-BY-COURSE REPORT

Suitable for education, licensing and certification

Lists all courses (subjects) with Canada semester credits
Gives a Canadian grade point average (GPA)

2. DOCUMENT-BY-DOCUMENT REPORT

Suitable for employment, immigration or secondary school credentials

You need to select ECA package. Follow the instructions in the below post and you'll be able to see the option -

https://rajtocanada.wordpress.com/2015/07/22/how-to-educational-credential-assessment-from-wes/

FaizanAli46

Nov 11, 2014
Hello,

I received RPRF request from CIC. I paid that fee online and submit the receipt in mycic account. I am wondering if I chose a right action. Actually, in receipt they mentioned I had to print the receipt and upload it but I didnt print it, just save the receipt which is already in pdf format and uploaded it in mycic. Is this course of action right..?
Second, in express entry, where RPRF request stands? I mean is there any chances if application got rejected after RPRF and what time is required for PPR after RPRF request..?

Thanks in advance

PS: I submitted my complete application on 3rd December 2015 and wondering if they process it really fast cuz rprf request is too early, isnt it..?