+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

mumbai5

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
Hi Asivad,

I have accpeted the PN and now recieved an ITA.
I had one question on PCC. My PCC completes the stipulated 6 months validity on 14th Feb 2016.
I am planning to submit my ePR application on 12 December 2015.

will there be an issue on processing of the application.
Also I am working currently. Does the processing of PR application with a PN happn in a shorter span of time than without PN.

Kindly guide.

Regads,
Mumbai5

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alrr3077 said:
Hello Asivad Anac, I have a question...

I'm trying to write my Intend to reside letter for OINP, and I don't have a SINGLE tie to Ontario. I have a couple friends that I've tried to contact and I've found one. This person is currently living and settled in Toronto, Ontario, but in its documents appears as settled on Alberta. Would this detail be a problem if I mention this person as one of my personal relationships on Ontario or should i just mention people official settled on Ontario?
Forum members have received nominations without having anything to do with Ontario. You are required to demonstrate intention to stay in Ontario and having a friend/relative there is good-to-have but certainly not a mandatory requirement. In your case, you can add this information to your application and possibly leave out the documents that indicate that they might be settled in Alberta. In addition to this, focus on researching about Ontario so that you can put across a forceful argument of how you will successfully integrate into the economy and society in Ontario.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farazh89 said:
Hi Asivad

I have a doubt. I have submitted my application for OINP and am currently awaiting AOR. I am 26 years old. My passport is 7 years old but is still valid till 2018. My photo in the passport is an old one and not that clear(but still recognizable). All other details are correct and I have used it many times to travel abroad. My question is, shall I apply for renewal of passport or continue with this one only? Is it going to be a problem post ITA when I submit it(hopefully) for PPR?

Thanks in advance :)
Absolutely no need to renew your passport now.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
good_luck said:
Hello Asivad,

I need help with this issue.

My employer does not issue an employment letter with role and responsibilities. I have received a letter from HR for some other reason which lists -

1. Employment Duration
2. Salary
3. Designation

I was able to acquire below documents -

1. reference letter from client on letter head with my role and responsibilites and no. of hrs/week.
2. reference letter from supervisor on plain paper along with business card with my role and responsibilites and no. of hrs/week.
3. Work Permit extension letter issued in June 2015 which has NOC . role and responsibilities.
4. T4, NOA, payslips.

Do you guys think that I stand a chance that my application will be accepted ? What else I can attach along with these documents ?

Thanks.
They look comprehensive in toto. Try and get item 2 above notarized as well.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EMADMIRZA said:
Hello Asivad,

I was paid on an hourly rate, due to which my employer would only mention per hour pay rate on my experience letter (not annual). I was given an increment few months ago and not sure which pay rate to mention on the letter i.e (the previous rate or the one after the increment). Could you please advise??

Thanks
Either of those would do. CIC just wants to know that this is paid employment - it doesn't matter to them how much you're paid.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mumbai5 said:
Hi Asivad,

I have accpeted the PN and now recieved an ITA.
I had one question on PCC. My PCC completes the stipulated 6 months validity on 14th Feb 2016.
I am planning to submit my ePR application on 12 December 2015.

will there be an issue on processing of the application.
Also I am working currently. Does the processing of PR application with a PN happn in a shorter span of time than without PN.

Kindly guide.

Regads,
Mumbai5
No problems on the PCC front. Too early under EE process to comment on the relative processing speed of PN/non-PN applications but logic dictates that PN applications should be processed quicker.

HRDJ

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Dear Asviad and Friends.
Thanks for your inputs and supports.
Yesterday I have uploaded and submitted my documents at my CIC.. Also made payments both PRAF and RPRF of CAD 2230 for three members. Have received Letter of Acknowledgement after few minutes. LOA number is the same as Express entry number.
these are the documents have submitted kindly advice if anything is missing and not as per CIC requirements.

• Main Applicant Checklist
1. Marriage License/Certificate: I have uploaded my marriage certificate in PDF format
2. Education diploma/degree: I have uploaded one PDF file which has ECA report, post-graduation degree and mark sheet, Transcript, Graduation degrees , mark sheets and transcript and my IELTS result
3. Passport travel documents: I have uploaded my complete scan of my current passport in one PDF. Not uploaded any pages of old passport
4. Legal Name Change: LOE and notorised affidavit and Gazette publication of legal name change in one PDF.
5. Digital Photo: As per CIC requirement and size of photo is 160KB.
6. Police certificate: one PDF with PCC from only current country as applicable. Date of issue of PCC is 29th September, 2015.
7. Proof of Medical Exam: Uploaded Information print sheet
8. Employment records: I have uploaded one PDF with Employment Referral letter as per CIC requirements, Last promotion letter with revised compensation break up, this year performance bonus letter and visiting card. I have not submitted salary slips. Hope this is ok.
9. Proof of means of financial Support: Have uploaded certificate letter from only one bank mentioning, my name, and account number, date of birth, account opening date, current balance and average balance of last six month. as the difference between current balance and average balance is minimal. Have not submitted bank statement hope this will be ok.
10. Optional documents: uploaded LOE and returned application of Saskatchewan provincial nominee program due to missing documents. I had applied for SPNP before receiving invitation from OINP But not persuaded once received invitation from OINP.

• Spouse documents
1. Passport/Travel documents: I have uploaded complete scan of current passport in one PDF. Not uploaded any pages of old passport
2. Proof of Medical Exam: I have uploaded information print sheet
4. Digital Photo: As per CIC requirement. But size of photo is 160KB.
5. Education diploma degree: I have uploaded one PDF file which has ECA report, post-graduation degree and mark sheet, Transcript, Graduation degrees , mark sheets and transcript and IELTS result
6. Police certificate: one PDF with PCC from only current country as applicable. Date of issue of PCC is 29th September, 2015.

• Dependent Child
1. Digital photo: As per CIC requirement and size of photo is 160KB.
2 Passport/Travel documents: Uploaded complete scan of current passport in one PDF
3. Birth Certificate: Uploaded Birth certificate
4. Proof of medical exam : Uploaded information print sheet

Hope everything is in order.

good_luck

Star Member
Nov 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
They look comprehensive in toto. Try and get item 2 above notarized as well.
Thanks Asivad !! Can you please tell me how can I get a reference letter notarized ?
I mean, will the noraty stamp and sign on the reference letter or on a separate letter ? Do you have a format ?
Please send it to me.

I have one more question - I gave CELPIP last year on 28- Nov -2014. I believe it will still be valid if I submit my application in Dec -2015.

Thanks a lot for help !!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
good_luck said:
Thanks Asivad !! Can you please tell me how can I get a reference letter notarized ?
I mean, will the noraty stamp and sign on the reference letter or on a separate letter ? Do you have a format ?
Please send it to me.

These things tend to be country specific. Check with the notary public in your city on how to proceed. It will e good to get this letter notarized as it isn't provided in the signatory's official capacity on an organization letterhead and the act of notarizing makes it further legally binding on your end in the sense that you are essentially vouching for the authenticity of it's contents.

I have one more question - I gave CELPIP last year on 28- Nov -2014. I believe it will still be valid if I submit my application in Dec -2015.

It is valid till Nov 2016.

Thanks a lot for help !!

TECC_Seneca

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad,

I am a CEC inland applicant.

I am going to be providing T4 for my current ongoing employment in Canada. I also did a co-op as part of 1 year program which obviously doesn't count under CEC. But I have T4 for that job and also T2 as a student at Seneca. Should I include this in my PR document checklist or is it unnecessary?

Should I stick to just giving the T4 for my current job.? I will also be including the NOAs of course.

Thanks again

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TECC_Seneca said:
Hi Asivad,

I am a CEC inland applicant.

I am going to be providing T4 for my current ongoing employment in Canada. I also did a co-op as part of 1 year program which obviously doesn't count under CEC. But I have T4 for that job and also T2 as a student at Seneca. Should I include this in my PR document checklist or is it unnecessary?

Should I stick to just giving the T4 for my current job.? I will also be including the NOAs of course.

Thanks again
No harm if you include or exclude that from your application. It makes no difference to your application.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HRDJ said:
Dear Asviad and Friends.
Thanks for your inputs and supports.
Yesterday I have uploaded and submitted my documents at my CIC.. Also made payments both PRAF and RPRF of CAD 2230 for three members. Have received Letter of Acknowledgement after few minutes. LOA number is the same as Express entry number.
these are the documents have submitted kindly advice if anything is missing and not as per CIC requirements.

• Main Applicant Checklist
1. Marriage License/Certificate: I have uploaded my marriage certificate in PDF format
2. Education diploma/degree: I have uploaded one PDF file which has ECA report, post-graduation degree and mark sheet, Transcript, Graduation degrees , mark sheets and transcript and my IELTS result
3. Passport travel documents: I have uploaded my complete scan of my current passport in one PDF. Not uploaded any pages of old passport
4. Legal Name Change: LOE and notorised affidavit and Gazette publication of legal name change in one PDF.
5. Digital Photo: As per CIC requirement and size of photo is 160KB.
7. Proof of Medical Exam: Uploaded Information print sheet
8. Employment records: I have uploaded one PDF with Employment Referral letter as per CIC requirements, Last promotion letter with revised compensation break up, this year performance bonus letter and visiting card. I have not submitted salary slips. Hope this is ok.
9. Proof of means of financial Support: Have uploaded certificate letter from only one bank mentioning, my name, and account number, date of birth, account opening date, current balance and average balance of last six month. as the difference between current balance and average balance is minimal. Have not submitted bank statement hope this will be ok.
10. Optional documents: uploaded LOE and returned application of Saskatchewan provincial nominee program due to missing documents. I had applied for SPNP before receiving invitation from OINP But not persuaded once received invitation from OINP.

• Spouse documents
1. Passport/Travel documents: I have uploaded complete scan of current passport in one PDF. Not uploaded any pages of old passport
2. Proof of Medical Exam: I have uploaded information print sheet
4. Digital Photo: As per CIC requirement. But size of photo is 160KB.
5. Education diploma degree: I have uploaded one PDF file which has ECA report, post-graduation degree and mark sheet, Transcript, Graduation degrees , mark sheets and transcript and IELTS result

• Dependent Child
1. Digital photo: As per CIC requirement and size of photo is 160KB.
2 Passport/Travel documents: Uploaded complete scan of current passport in one PDF
3. Birth Certificate: Uploaded Birth certificate
4. Proof of medical exam : Uploaded information print sheet

Hope everything is in order.
Looks comprehensive. All the best!