+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

jj0502

Nov 4, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Thanks for this kind gesture, ashutoshmanohar! Happy to help :)
To be eligible For Sinp my job should be in demand list of sinp ?

I fulfill all the required criterias

my sibling is on pr in sask

Plz help me wat shud i do ?

Is it mandatory that our occupation shud be in demand for applying ?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
jj0502 said:
To be eligible For Sinp my job should be in demand list of sinp ?

I fulfill all the required criterias

my sibling is on pr in sask

Plz help me wat shud i do ?

Is it mandatory that our occupation shud be in demand for applying ?
If the stream that you are applying under has a "Demand Occupation" list, then YES, your NOC must be listed for you to be eligible.

TECC_Seneca

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AM_008 said:
"For the applicant’s current country of residence, the PC must have been issued no more than six months before submission of the e-APR.
For countries in which the applicant no longer resides, the PC must have been issued later than the departure date of the last time the client resided in that country for more than six months."

2. Pay stubs are not mandatory.

"The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:
a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits;"

Useful link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Hi Thanks.
I am aware of the work experience format. However; my issue is that for one my first job, i.e IBM they don;t include annual pay on the letter. This is against their company policy. And that's my predicament. I am going to mention this in the LOA and provide the pay stubs for whatever I have. Is this good enough?

Thanks again

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TECC_Seneca said:
Hi Thanks.
I am aware of the work experience format. However; my issue is that for one my first job, i.e IBM they don;t include annual pay on the letter. This is against their company policy. And that's my predicament. I am going to mention this in the LOA and provide the pay stubs for whatever I have. Is this good enough?

Thanks again
PCC is valid so no issues there. Providing pay stubs along with LOE is a good enough workaround for the missing salary details in your reference letter.

TECC_Seneca

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
PCC is valid so no issues there. Providing pay stubs along with LOE is a good enough workaround for the missing salary details in your reference letter.

Thank you Asivad.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ali27 said:
Asivad Anac,
I would like some help in how to proceed. In travel history CIC request all travel history for the past ten (10) years. My problem is three (3) years of my travel history is recorded in my expired passport which cannot be found resulting in me not being able to state specific dates. Those three (3) years I was in University so my travel was during holidays. What do i do in this regard.

Thanks in advance.
Provide as accurate a reconstruction as possible from memory. Even if you miss out 1/2 short trips (of less than 6 months continuous duration in any country), no problems here.

Sandip13

Jun 28, 2015
Hello Asivad Anac,

I am Sandip and I have nomination from NB. I have just cleared my Medical and submitted my schedule 4 and LoE for 4A.
I need your suggestion. Today first time I have log in with my UCI number into on-line services and I noticed that my entire address is correct only ( extra 0) is in the beginning of my mailing address and current address.
Address can not start from 0 AB/ABC,
I am outside Canada. Now how should I rectify this mistake which I can see online services. Pls guide and help
Thanking you in advance
Sandip

Tishfaith

Sep 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Nov 4
Hi Asivad,

I just realise that in completing my Permanent Residence Application which I have already submitted, the passport expiry date I inserted is incorrect.

Instead of having 4/1/2025 for expiry date I have 4/2/2025.

Do you think I will be rejected for this innocent error? And how can I correct it?

Thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tishfaith said:
Hi Asivad,

I just realise that in completing my Permanent Residence Application which I have already submitted, the passport expiry date I inserted is incorrect.

Instead of having 4/1/2025 for expiry date I have 4/2/2025.

Do you think I will be rejected for this innocent error? And how can I correct it?

Thanks
Minor error, shouldn't be a reason for refusal. You can send in a CSE informing them about this error, apologize and request them to edit at their end.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sandip13 said:
Hello Asivad Anac,

I am Sandip and I have nomination from NB. I have just cleared my Medical and submitted my schedule 4 and LoE for 4A.
I need your suggestion. Today first time I have log in with my UCI number into on-line services and I noticed that my entire address is correct only ( extra 0) is in the beginning of my mailing address and current address.
Address can not start from 0 AB/ABC,
I am outside Canada. Now how should I rectify this mistake which I can see online services. Pls guide and help
Thanking you in advance
Sandip
Minor detail. You can safely ignore this and take no action on this end. Makes no difference to your application.

md321

Aug 15, 2015
Hi Asivad,

I have submitted additional documents(Schedule A & PCC) few days back. But the status in MY CIC for "Review of submitted documents" is shown as "Provided". Is this normal or it should show "We have received additional documents" or something like that ?

Thank you

Ufa6174

Sep 27, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad,

I've filled my post ITA application but still didn't upload all documents. Would we be able to get a print of the full application to review before we hit submit? It's really inconvenient to review with the current interface of the e-application!

haris01

Star Member
Nov 19, 2015
Hey Asivad

My UK PCC is more 5 months old, GCMS notes say Police certificates R10 Ok and all police certificates NRT

Should I try to get new PCC or wait for message from CIC?

Thanks,
Haris

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
md321 said:
Hi Asivad,

I have submitted additional documents(Schedule A & PCC) few days back. But the status in MY CIC for "Review of submitted documents" is shown as "Provided". Is this normal or it should show "We have received additional documents" or something like that ?

Thank you
This is normal. The status might change after the officer accesses your application to confirm the document.

alex_dinou

Oct 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad
My company is not able/willing to provide me with the reference letter listing job duties as per NOC (duties that I actually performed), but will only include generic duties that accompanied my employment contract which hardly match my NOC. My plan is as follows:

A colleague engineer has agreed to notarize his signed statement about my real job duties, and I will then have his employment contract translated and upload it together with the statement.
I will also have one engineer working for a contractor company sign a statement affirming what I did as a project designer from his point of view and have the same thing with his employment contract.

Do you think that could work? And do you maybe have some other suggestions?