+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Temp work permit applications 2013, CIC islamabad Pakistan

AB_xyz

Star Member
Jan 9, 2015
liaquat said:
Hi everyone
I submitted an email of enquiry couple of days ago to cic islamabad. same day I got answer with file no that your case in under review.
I get same reply from CIC, my application processing time is also completed more than 7 months....

If any one has any update please share with us.

Thanks

ali45

Dec 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
liaquat said:
Hi everyone
I submitted an email of enquiry couple of days ago to cic islamabad. same day I got answer with file no that your case in under review.
May its a automated answer. That why everybody got the same answers.

ali45

Dec 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sonuahmad said:
Hello Again,

Its 8 Months passed but I am still waiting to hear from CIC. Any idea or suggestions please ?

Thanks,
Sonu
Is it spouse open work permit outside Canada?

AB_xyz

Star Member
Jan 9, 2015
Hello All,

I heard about GCMS notes, please see the link mentioned below.

http://www.legalimmigrationtocanada.ca/?page_id=84

Is it a good idea to request GCMS notes? FKL brother please advise us.

Thanks

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
AB_xyz said:
Hello All,

I heard about GCMS notes, please see the link mentioned below.

http://www.legalimmigrationtocanada.ca/?page_id=84

Is it a good idea to request GCMS notes? FKL brother please advise us.

Thanks
Sure, if you have received a refusal it is almost always better to get GCMS notes before reapplying since it might indicate some thing very specific that you have forgotten while applying and only knowing this was the problem, you could address that in the next application

AB_xyz

Star Member
Jan 9, 2015
fkl said:
Sure, if you have received a refusal it is almost always better to get GCMS notes before reapplying since it might indicate some thing very specific that you have forgotten while applying and only knowing this was the problem, you could address that in the next application
No reply from CIC yet, still waiting and application processing time of 7 already passed. I dont know why they are taking too long......

ali45

Dec 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AB_xyz said:
No reply from CIC yet, still waiting and application processing time of 7 already passed. I dont know why they are taking too long......
Hi Ab_xyz

Can you tell me when did your spouse done with bio metric. I know you applied in mid of sep?

My friend also applied on mid of sep and he got medical in jan 2015 and visa. Feb 2015.

I am also waiting for my spouse medical for 4 months

AB_xyz

Star Member
Jan 9, 2015
ali45 said:
Hi Ab_xyz

Can you tell me when did your spouse done with bio metric. I know you applied in mid of sep?

My friend also applied on mid of sep and he got medical in jan 2015 and visa. Feb 2015.

I am also waiting for my spouse medical for 4 months
16th Sept 2014 biometrics was done

AB_xyz

Star Member
Jan 9, 2015
Hello Brother Fkl,

Can you please let me know what is batch of applications? How many batches of workpermit applications in one year ?

Thanks

Ashy12

May 5, 2015
fkl said:
Hello Fkl,
I want to talk to you through email. I think you have enough info about Canada. Plzz do let me know ur email so i can talk to u about my problems & u can guide me. Plzzz .. I tried to send to msg here but they said an error occured i cant send msgs to anyone ... If u're able to send me msg plzz tell me ur email id in which i can ask you about my situation. I hope for a better reply from u.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
AB_xyz said:
Hello Brother Fkl,

Can you please let me know what is batch of applications? How many batches of workpermit applications in one year ?

Thanks
Hi AB_xyz,

I don't know where did you get this term. There is no such official criteria. CIC is internally given goals to have at least processed x number of applications each year. I have no idea what that number may be or whether it changes or not. But only basis is that they might be more active towards the end of year if the above goal is not being met

sttk

Star Member
Jul 13, 2011
HI FKL & RESPECTED MEMBERS, almost 8.5 months passed i applied online for work visa at chc isb i did only fingerprints in very early stage after that no response when i mailed them same reply in process & under review.taking so much time means less chance to get the visa or its a normal thing some people say difficulties in backgrounds checks what its means dear fkl & all senior members i am worried plzzzz reply THANKS

AB_xyz

Star Member
Jan 9, 2015
sttk said:
HI FKL & RESPECTED MEMBERS, almost 8.5 months passed i applied online for work visa at chc isb i did only fingerprints in very early stage after that no response when i mailed them same reply in process & under review.taking so much time means less chance to get the visa or its a normal thing some people say difficulties in backgrounds checks what its means dear fkl & all senior members i am worried plzzzz reply THANKS
Hello Sttk,

We are in same boat still no reply from CHC... If you have any update please share I am trying my best to get information why they are taking long.

Thanks

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Hi sttk and AB_xyz,

Did you guys receive file numbers? If that's the case you should be okay and yes it happens although is not very common.

Though if you are principal applicant or application includes principal applicant and are applying for a highly skilled job, it is less likely that you face this long a delay.

But if it is semi or low skilled position and principal applicant is already in Canada, then i am not surprised, this much delay is likely.

Just keep sending an email once a month asking for status - no more - no less.