+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Temp work permit applications 2013, CIC islamabad Pakistan

ali45

Dec 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fkl said:
They used to offer email as an alternate too. Otherwise, just keep trying - preferably either early in the morning or between 1 and 4 pm
Do you what email is it? AND WHERE IS THE LINK TONY THE EMAIL ON WEBSITE?

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
ali45 said:
Do you what email is it? AND WHERE IS THE LINK TONY THE EMAIL ON WEBSITE?
Hmm apparently they have not listed email id any more on the official link. So i am not sure if they actively use those or not. Still i would give it a try. Personally i have used it back in 2013 and i know it was the standard back then.

I found the following two email ids in my records (to which i sent many emails and received back responses too - since i was required to undergo extended medicals)

canmedpk @ iom.int
mhdislamabad@iom.int

Following are some references which also mention these addresses. Note that isb address is applicable irrespective of where you are (i was in karachi)

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/medical-exam-islamabad-t130258.0.html;msg2030207#msg2030207
https://iomhealth.wordpress.com/

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
sttk said:
Dear,fkl.ABxyz.and alijumani thanks for replied with important informations.fkl i email to kanamen he di,t reply may be he is no more doing this kind of service.other option as you said. Otherwise it would be a small fee and some waiting time.how i can use this option because i do,t have anybody in canada to whom i ask and i do,t have credit card to pay just simple bank acc.alijumani give the contact numbers or email of reliable consultant or agencies. again thanks all of you to keep replying.
Hi sttk, well if it is really important for you to order GCMS notes then I guess I will apply on your behalf. Just fill the consent form and email me. My email id is in my profile.

Adii11586

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 4, 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 27, 2016
Nomination.....
May 26, 2015
AOR Received.
August 17, 2015
Med's Request
March 4, 2016
Med's Done....
CIC Received (March 18, 2016)
Passport Req..
May 27, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
May 31, 2016 but PP received on June 10, 2016
LANDED..........
June 11, 2016
Hi,

Before starting my query I just want to give a brief background of my status in Canada. Currently I am on my PG work permit which is expiring on November 4, 2015 but my PG work permit is extendable as it was issued according to my passport expiration. I also get my provisional nominee from Saskatchewan (SINP) on May 27, 2015 and I submit our (Me and my wife) application for permanent residence on June 4, 2015 and still waiting for File number and Medical.

On February 27, 2015 my wife have submit her application for SPOUSE OPEN WORK PERMIT on my post-graduate work permit. When my wife was submitting her application she went through an eligibility assessment by CIC in which it was mention that she can apply. According to Policy I should have NOC "A", "B" or "0" category job, which I have (NOC "B"), then they required work permit to be minimum of 6 month when you are applying, as at that time which was approximately 8 month work permit and remaining 4 month will be issued on my renewed passport.

After approximately 5 long months on July 22, 2015 she got a refusal from CIC with a reason that my work permit is expiring on November 4, 2015 and according to SOWP policy my work permit should be more than 6 months but at the time of application submission my work permit is more than 6 months and on other hand my work permit clearly state that it can be further extended.

I also submit my SINP nominee letter to them through case base inquiry but still it doesn't make any impact to her application.

Now I need some sort of guidance and advise for further process.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Adii11586 said:
Hi,

Before starting my query I just want to give a brief background of my status in Canada. Currently I am on my PG work permit which is expiring on November 4, 2015 but my PG work permit is extendable as it was issued according to my passport expiration. I also get my provisional nominee from Saskatchewan (SINP) on May 27, 2015 and I submit our (Me and my wife) application for permanent residence on June 4, 2015 and still waiting for File number and Medical.

On February 27, 2015 my wife have submit her application for SPOUSE OPEN WORK PERMIT on my post-graduate work permit. When my wife was submitting her application she went through an eligibility assessment by CIC in which it was mention that she can apply. According to Policy I should have NOC "A", "B" or "0" category job, which I have (NOC "B"), then they required work permit to be minimum of 6 month when you are applying, as at that time which was approximately 8 month work permit and remaining 4 month will be issued on my renewed passport.

After approximately 5 long months on July 22, 2015 she got a refusal from CIC with a reason that my work permit is expiring on November 4, 2015 and according to SOWP policy my work permit should be more than 6 months but at the time of application submission my work permit is more than 6 months and on other hand my work permit clearly state that it can be further extended.

I also submit my SINP nominee letter to them through case base inquiry but still it doesn't make any impact to her application.

Now I need some sort of guidance and advise for further process.
This happens often. They don't go in enough detail to see if you have eligibility of extension.

I think you should wait till you get first stage approval of PNP PR application. By then there would be less than 4 months left in your current permit's expiry (whether it is extendable or not is something irrelevant). Then you should apply for BOWP for yourself and SOWP for wife TOGETHER.

Adii11586

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 4, 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 27, 2016
Nomination.....
May 26, 2015
AOR Received.
August 17, 2015
Med's Request
March 4, 2016
Med's Done....
CIC Received (March 18, 2016)
Passport Req..
May 27, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
May 31, 2016 but PP received on June 10, 2016
LANDED..........
June 11, 2016
thanks a lot for ur suggestion. really appreciated

saracunity

Feb 2, 2015
Hi
My employer had an appointment with CIC on 10th July.
CIC needs some clarification from employer regarding accommodation, communication etc...

Anyone have idea when CIC gives appointment again and what will be the result ?

Thanks.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Zain Ali said:
Do they ask for polio certificate when you go for medical?
I am not updated on the recent events. But our permits were issued well before the polio event. Still when my family was leaving Pakistan, it was enforced as a requirement then, and all people leaving Pakistan were asked to show these polio certificates before boarding. Only exception were people who were in Pakistan on a short visit - and weren't present for long. So either way - you would need it so why not get it before hand.

Based upon above it makes perfect sense for IOM to ask for it when you go for medicals though i haven't heard from any one that they did - yet.

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Zain Ali said:
Do they ask for polio certificate when you go for medical?
When my wife was coming from Pakistan for the first time, I asked her to keep the polio vaccination certificate with her incase if Immigration officer asks. This isn't a requirement of Panel Physician they do not ask for those.

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
fkl said:
I am not updated on the recent events. But our permits were issued well before the polio event. Still when my family was leaving Pakistan, it was enforced as a requirement then, and all people leaving Pakistan were asked to show these polio certificates before boarding. Only exception were people who were in Pakistan on a short visit - and weren't present for long. So either way - you would need it so why not get it before hand.

Based upon above it makes perfect sense for IOM to ask for it when you go for medicals though i haven't heard from any one that they did - yet.
Hello fkl,

How are you, have you applied under EE?

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
alijumani said:
Hello fkl,

How are you, have you applied under EE?
Hello Ali,

I am good - thank you and glad to hear from you. No, i haven't applied yet. I might - after some time depending upon any plans of moving out of Quebec. For now i am in QC and hence not seriously considered any of federal programs

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
fkl said:
Hello Ali,

I am good - thank you and glad to hear from you. No, i haven't applied yet. I might - after some time depending upon any plans of moving out of Quebec. For now i am in QC and hence not seriously considered any of federal programs
You can still apply under EE. Fill out online application and get in to the pool. Let say if you have enough points you might get an ITA under FSW program. Although you are in Quebec but you can still apply.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
alijumani said:
You can still apply under EE. Fill out online application and get in to the pool. Let say if you have enough points you might get an ITA under FSW program. Although you are in Quebec but you can still apply.
Thank you, appreciate that. I qualify for both easily because of 600 LMIA points with the only hiccup of intending to move out of Quebec. ITA is not at all an issue. This is the same whether one uses CEC or FSW. For now based upon a list of reasons, i don't feel like moving out of QC.