Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
mesumrizvi said:
the six month duration is not a problem.. i can add myself as joint and it will still show over 2 years history.. lets see if we can do that while im not in Pakistan :/

and yes about that protecorate.. i had the same issue when i was ocming back last year.. thankfully her dad and uncle are are from PIA and CAA :D.. so i was able to board after getting FIA approval, still it was 30-40 mins hassle... but yes to be on safe side i will ask her to get the protecorate stamp..
Yes, you were right I did some research regarding POF joint account would work just fine. Best of luck for your both i.e CEC and EE applications. Hopefully, soon you will get RPRF from your existing CEC application.

saracunity

Feb 2, 2015
Hi,

Applied LMIA last year not under express entry.

Have an answer from CIC states " This is request to your response submitted under the access to information act received at employment and social development Canada on October 05, 2015 and which reads as follows

your application status will be known by October 28,2015"

Will I get my application status on same date or it get delay further?

Thanks

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
saracunity said:
Hi,

Applied LMIA last year not under express entry.

Have an answer from CIC states " This is request to your response submitted under the access to information act received at employment and social development Canada on October 05, 2015 and which reads as follows

your application status will be known by October 28,2015"

Will I get my application status on same date or it get delay further?

Thanks
The question looks a bit disconnected. Express entry is for Permanent residence, not work permit and LMIA is mainly relevant to work permits in the first place.

ESDC is a different ministry from CIC. With ESDC we apply for LMIA, and apply to CIC for work permit on the basis of that LMIA.

So it looks you are going to hear about your LMIA application first. But that data is not available to applicants (only to employers) and has nothing to do with CIC. Hence it is confusing.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
redstone said:
is IELTS mandatory for work permit application???
Until I last remembered, it was not listed as a requirement. But CIC Islamabad would ask for it on a case to case basis depending upon individual person's profile.

I got work permit in 2013 and never took any language exam. But I had a technical degree with almost a decade of experience in multinationals and work permit was for a NOC A. Most others for semi low skilled positions were asked by CIC for language test.

anasalee

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Hello everyone,
I need to know that I got a proper job offer from Canada.
So do I still have to show proof of funds? as its mentioned that if you have an arranged employment from Canada, you are exempted from showing proof of funds.
kindly help me out.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
anasalee said:
Hello everyone,
I need to know that I got a proper job offer from Canada.
So do I still have to show proof of funds? as its mentioned that if you have an arranged employment from Canada, you are exempted from showing proof of funds.
kindly help me out.
If by proper job you mean one with LMIA, then yes you don't need any proof of funds. If its not LMIA based, then the job offer has no impact on your immigration application and would require proof of funds.

anasalee

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
NOC Code......
fkl said:
If by proper job you mean one with LMIA, then yes you don't need any proof of funds. If its not LMIA based, then the job offer has no impact on your immigration application and would require proof of funds.
but I heard some refusals from indian forums dated between 2009- 2014 which had the objection that "you will not return to your country after your visa expire because it doesnt seem you have strong ties within your country"
it means we have to show ties but how? they dont ask for funds or properrties proof but still get ways to refuse applications.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
anasalee said:
but I heard some refusals from indian forums dated between 2009- 2014 which had the objection that "you will not return to your country after your visa expire because it doesnt seem you have strong ties within your country"
it means we have to show ties but how? they dont ask for funds or properrties proof but still get ways to refuse applications.
Well that happens pretty often. Basically they look at your over all profile. So its hard to classify what would make one prone to not returning.

Generally speaking if you have had a good job in your home country in the same profession making a good living, there is very little likelihood that you would stay illegally in Canada. CIC has no problems if you apply for PR or stay here legally. What they are trying to prevent is only the fact that say you got a job in a profession you haven't worked before. Or you are unemployed in home country. Using property or assets is one way but few people have those and at times those who have assets but have poor employment records are still refused. We can just try to understand their mindset and try to address that.

anasalee

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
NOC Code......
fkl said:
Well that happens pretty often. Basically they look at your over all profile. So its hard to classify what would make one prone to not returning.

Generally speaking if you have had a good job in your home country in the same profession making a good living, there is very little likelihood that you would stay illegally in Canada. CIC has no problems if you apply for PR or stay here legally. What they are trying to prevent is only the fact that say you got a job in a profession you haven't worked before. Or you are unemployed in home country. Using property or assets is one way but few people have those and at times those who have assets but have poor employment records are still refused. We can just try to understand their mindset and try to address that.
ok But I have done MBA recently and have been doing job since 5 years, first 3 years I was working as a web content writer and recently I am working as a marketing and sales manager in some small private factory or you may say company. I am earning 20 to 25000 per month. My parents live in OMAN and my mother( shes my second mother and legal guardian as I have been living with my father and mother since the beginning). Shes surgeon and has a brilliant job there. Here in Pakistan, we have 2 apartments which is on the name of my mother. I live with my grandmother here in one appt and rented out the second one.
thats all the case of my profile.
any suggestions?

anasalee

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
NOC Code......
fkl said:

and added to this. I have been working besides my MBA . I just finished it up in January 2016