Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
fkl said:
Thank you, appreciate that. I qualify for both easily because of 600 LMIA points with the only hiccup of intending to move out of Quebec. ITA is not at all an issue. This is the same whether one uses CEC or FSW.
Simple apply now and also start looking jobs in other province when CIC ask for a letter intends to move out tell CIC you are looking jobs and you intend to move from Quebec as no one in your family understands or speak french. Kids are also having hard time in schools due to french etc. Opening an account in other province. I have seen so many peoples applied CEC from Quebec and they all secured their PR visas. All you have to do show evidence that you are looking jobs in other province

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
alijumani said:
Simple apply now and also start looking jobs in other province when CIC ask for a letter intends to move out tell CIC you are looking jobs and you intend to move from Quebec as no one in your family understands or speak french. Kids are also having hard time in schools due to french etc. Opening an account in other province. I have seen so many peoples applied CEC from Quebec and they all secured their PR visas. All you have to do show evidence that you are looking jobs in other province
Thanks a lot Ali. Really appreciate your help. But it is quite different for me.

It is not about me not being able to move. My company's head office is in Ottawa and i could move there. At least 3 of my colleagues have done that recently. But the point is, i don't want to move for now and i don't even want to be on PR while being in QC. Because of work permit, my kids currently go to top notch public english school in Montreal. Once i have PR and am still in QC, they will have to go to french school. There are a couple other things too due to which being in QC right now suits me. I will apply when i know i would be moving out of QC. Applying for job is not an issue at all. My current employer offers the option plus it won't be a big deal to get out of province offers once the wp hiccup is through.

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
mesumrizvi said:
Any further status update after the last round of medical calls?
Mesum did your spouse receive MR for SOWP application? And what about your CEC?

mesumrizvi

Nov 7, 2014
Toronto - Canada
alijumani said:
Mesum did your spouse receive MR for SOWP application? And what about your CEC?
Wife got an email from Islamabad CHC on 22 July asking her to do Medicals.. but she had done pre-med as u had suggested.. so after couple of hours of medical email she got a call from Islamabad CHC asking her to ignore the email and they can see her medical as passed already.. since then no news..

as for my CEC application.. it is under review due to LOE from the company i was contracted through not having job description and the JD i got from my host company had generic description.. I have provided both updated letters a week back so lets see how that goes now..

Also applied for my BOWP extension last week as it is expiring end of Oct :(..

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
mesumrizvi said:
Wife got an email from Islamabad CHC on 22 July asking her to do Medicals.. but she had done pre-med as u had suggested.. so after couple of hours of medical email she got a call from Islamabad CHC asking her to ignore the email and they can see her medical as passed already.. since then no news..

as for my CEC application.. it is under review due to LOE from the company i was contracted through not having job description and the JD i got from my host company had generic description.. I have provided both updated letters a week back so lets see how that goes now..

Also applied for my BOWP extension last week as it is expiring end of Oct :(..
Ohh yea, As far as I know spouse visa only issued if the host applicant has valid visa or permit for at least 6 months or more. You should have applied BWOP in June. Hopefully your spouse get her permit soon.

Do not worry hang tight my friend Inshallah you will going to get an update on your CEC hopefully by the end of September. Secondly, I already told you on other thread apply for EE since you have received an ITA under FSW do not wait.

My file also sent to review for senior officer on Sept 08, 2014 and after 6.5 months I received my MR on March 31, 2015 and PPR July 28, 2015. When I read my GCMS notes I was certain that my file was gonna reject.

My file took al most 18 months to get approved. Today, I got my passport back with Visa and CoPR. Going to Niagara Falls for landing...

mesumrizvi

Nov 7, 2014
Toronto - Canada
Congrats ali I'm very happy for your PR.. It's a start of new phase in your life and I wish you all the very best :)
As for my spouse she got the passport request email earlier today despite having less than 3 months of my work permit validity so I'm very glad :)
I was thinking about rejecting EE FSW ITA because I can show the bank statements but the cash is mostly in my spouse account in Pakistan whereas I believe they want it to be in principal applicants account. I am in canada so cannot open an account for myself. Thus I was confused as how to proceed in this matter. I can show financial stability by showing fulltime permanent job in canada with $50-60k annual salary and still have bank statement from my wife account as well. What do you suggest? Also can I have both CEC and EE FSW in Process simultaneously?

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
mesumrizvi said:
Congrats ali I'm very happy for your PR.. It's a start of new phase in your life and I wish you all the very best :)
As for my spouse she got the passport request email earlier today despite having less than 3 months of my work permit validity so I'm very glad :)
I was thinking about rejecting EE FSW ITA because I can show the bank statements but the cash is mostly in my spouse account in Pakistan whereas I believe they want it to be in principal applicants account. I am in canada so cannot open an account for myself. Thus I was confused as how to proceed in this matter. I can show financial stability by showing fulltime permanent job in canada with $50-60k annual salary and still have bank statement from my wife account as well. What do you suggest? Also can I have both CEC and EE FSW in Process simultaneously?
Thank you so much, and congratulations to you too my friend. I would not decline ITA under FSW. However, since your spouse received PPR I would suggest you to ask your spouse to transfer the funds in your account in Canada. Although you have a permanent job; proof of funds are basic requirement under FSW class unless you have a job on the base of LMIA. Indeed, I would apply under FSW one should never take risk if they have options available. Although there will be an another application fee $550X2 but it totally worth taking a chance considering under the circumstances you are.

mesumrizvi

Nov 7, 2014
Toronto - Canada
Hi ali,
i would have waited till the end and applied for EE a few days before expiry if i thought CEC was under trouble. But last weekend i got the third line added to me cec application.. "We started processing your application... "...so i think the end is in sight.. i am really excited now!.

Additionally, my wife sent her passport to Islamabad CHC last Wednesday and visa was stamped on Friday. Hopefully Tuesday she gets the passport back as it is dispatched already by CHC :)

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
mesumrizvi said:
Hi ali,
i would have waited till the end and applied for EE a few days before expiry if i thought CEC was under trouble. But last weekend i got the third line added to me cic appliction.. "We started processing your application... "...so i think the end is in sight.. i am really excited now!.

Additionally, my wife sent her passport to Islamabad CHC last Wednesday and visa was stamped on Friday. Hopefully Tuesday she gets the passport back as it is dispatched already by CHC :)
Great you applied in EE also. I did not mean to dissappoint you but CIC has started new practice to put detail on ecas since last week. Unless your start processing date is recent other wise they put start processing to every files and they usually put AOR date as processing date.

mesumrizvi

Nov 7, 2014
Toronto - Canada
Yes it is the same date as AOR..
I guess i will ask my wife to add me as joint account holder and use those bank statements.. however she can come to Canada so that is exciting :)

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
mesumrizvi said:
Yes it is the same date as AOR..
I guess i will ask my wife to add me as joint account holder and use those bank statements.. however she can come to Canada so that is exciting :)
Yes, I hear you man I have been through all of this long distance relations... Do not forgot to protecorate you wife's passport otherwise She won't be able to clear Pakistani immigration.

As far as i know the funds should be in PA's account and also applicant have to show the proof of funds to or the amount in the account should be at least six months mature. I might be wrong in this but i have read it somewhere in the forum a guy's file rejected due to lack or proof of funds

mesumrizvi

Nov 7, 2014
Toronto - Canada
the six month duration is not a problem.. i can add myself as joint and it will still show over 2 years history.. lets see if we can do that while im not in Pakistan :/

and yes about that protecorate.. i had the same issue when i was ocming back last year.. thankfully her dad and uncle are are from PIA and CAA :D.. so i was able to board after getting FIA approval, still it was 30-40 mins hassle... but yes to be on safe side i will ask her to get the protecorate stamp..

alijumani said:
Yes, I hear you man I have been through all of this long distance relations... Do not forgot to protecorate you wife's passport otherwise She won't be able to clear Pakistani immigration.

As far as i know the funds should be in PA's account and also applicant have to show the proof of funds to or the amount in the account should be at least six months mature. I might be wrong in this but i have read it somewhere in the forum a guy's file rejected due to lack or proof of funds