+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa Sample Invitation Letter

Mohana4MomSV

Jul 28, 2019
Quick question, my parents had regular visitor visa before, and now applying for Super visa on my behalf, the invitation letter will be any different? And is it ok to apply together (dad and mum)?
Hey hi YYT, may i please know if you did apply for your parents super visa? I would like to apply for my mom and wanna know the processing times, purpose of visit details! Can you please provide your inputs?

YYT

Jan 25, 2015
@ TorontY3K , I'm thinking to do Online application this month, and I've create the CIC account for my Dad's, also my mom is using my dad's account as family representative, Basically, my dad applies for Supervisa, also said his wife is going to Canada with him.
Question #1, Do you think 1 account submission better or do 2 separate applications?
Question #2, Application form (IMM5257) under background information question 2b, Have you ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country or territory?
( Basically, I've applied for Parent sponsorship for both of my parents but refused due to income not meet for 2017, after I got married. so 2015/2016 income meet, 2017 it not because I've got married in October. CIC refused my application for that reason. Do I put yes for this question and explain in the application form?)

juliapark

Mar 19, 2019
I have previously promised that I will submit a detail feed back once my mom got visa. Unfortunately I was busy up until now. I have gotten lots of request for sample invitation letter therefore I am attaching it below. My mom recently became widow and I am the only child so getting super visa was a very challenging. In her first attempt the Super Visa was rejected stating that she has strong ties in Canada. So I decided to hire an immigration lawyer as I was desperate to get her here and also wasn't aware of this forum at that time. The immigration law firm took my money without doing any work and dragged it for ever(I am in the process of trying to get my money back so I will write a detail review about this experience later).

Anyways, after going through this forum and reading all the posts related to super visa application, I was able to successfully submit the application by myself and bring my mom to Canada. A big thanks goes to Gary Goldshmidt from stone-hedgefinancialgroup. After reading his posts in this forum, I contacted him to see if he can provide any specific advise for my case and also to choose appropriate super visa medical insurance package for me. After hearing my story, he advised me to submit specific supporting documents and also told me it's better if I get a supporting letter from my MP. I think that advise made a big difference in my case. Different people may have different issues but getting a letter from MP was the biggest asset in my case. Even though Gary is a insurance broker/financial adviser, he has so much knowledge about immigration as he deals with different type of customers and have heard about many stories like mine. I called him multiple times with many doubts and questions and he always explained to me in details on what should be done. He didn't expect that he will spend his valuable time to provide free advise (nowadays nobody provides free advise. I paid consultation fee to my law firm but it was a joke as I have to tell them what should be done). I am not trying promote Gary here but when a person spend time with you and helps you out without any expectation, you will have to appreciate that.

I am a rookie and there are so many professional advisers in this forum who post lots of valuable information. Just go through them and read them all and submit a strong application which is hard to reject. Any supporting document or evidence you provide will just benefit you (even it may look stupid to you or others). I wish you all the best and if you have any question, you may msg me and I will get back to you at my earliest convenience.

Below list are some of the supporting documents recommended:

1) Asset info -> If he has a land / house under his/her name then provide the deed and certified valuation of the property.
2) Financial status-> Bank statement, pension, fixed deposit & etc
3) Job -> If he/she is currently working / doing any temporary work, then provide proof of that
4) Family -> Does he/she has any son or daughter? or any close family he is living with? Get letters from them stating why he need to be back?
5) Religious ties -> If he/she is member of any religious organization then provide letter or proof from church, temple, mosque & etc
6) Strong Invitation Letter from you stating why you are inviting him? How long he will stay? Why he will be going back? You may list his daily activities and his active life style or any hobbies / work that he enjoys there & etc
7) Letter from your Member of parliament specially if you got rejected in the past for a stupid reason (you have to take all your proof and ask them provide a supporting letter. If you get this letter...you have a very good chance).
8) Any other documents, facts or pictures (not necessary) to prove strong ties back home.
Thank you for sharing!
How do you get a letter from MP? Do you have to know someone who is a MP or you just write to them and request a letter?

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you for sharing!
How do you get a letter from MP? Do you have to know someone who is a MP or you just write to them and request a letter?
MP stands for member of Parliament. Every constituency in Canada has a MP. Do you live in Canada?

juliapark

Mar 19, 2019
Also can I ask you where do you all attach so many supporting documents? I see only one option for an optional document in the application online...

Lidwinad

Mar 21, 2021
Thank you @TorontoY3K for the details provided. It was very informative. I have the similar case. I lost my husband in 2011. I have only one son who is in Canada. My visitors visa application got rejected stating family ties in Canada and home country.

Would request you to send me copy of letter or a format that we require from the MP in Canada. This will be of great help to me. My email address is philomeena.dsouza@hotmail.com.Thanks & God Bless.

Kaviyarasu Selvam

Oct 6, 2019
Hi All,
Applying super visa for my mother in law.
1.what are some good insurance options for super visa?
2.can someone share sample supporting letter from MP
3.how much funds I need to show in their account.
4 is flight tickets mandatory. If so what date should I consider or just itenery is sufficient
5. If they don't have any travel history will that be a drawback?

Ma_ts472

Sep 25, 2021
Thank you for this very informative post regarding supervisa application. Here are my questions:
1. Do I need to get Travel Insurance for my parents while applying them and include in the application?
2. Is the medical exam for my parents necessary, and is it better to let them take the medical exam and include also on the application?

Thank you for your response.

Mark

Hi,

Could you please share the letter of invitation as my father passed away and my mother is now a widow and lives with my brother?

Please share it to manjeet4278@gmail.com

I highly appreciate your assistance.

Thanks

thanhdc5

Aug 19, 2017
Hi All,
Applying super visa for my mother in law.
1.what are some good insurance options for super visa?
2.can someone share sample supporting letter from MP
3.how much funds I need to show in their account.
4 is flight tickets mandatory. If so what date should I consider or just itenery is sufficient
5. If they don't have any travel history will that be a drawback?
My case is same as you. My mother in law had visitor visa already and also visited Canada twice before the pandemic.

PKumari

May 4, 2022
Hey Everyone,

I am initiating super visa for my father-in-law. He doesn't have any property in his name but has an ancestral property that is not yet registered in his name. Can we mention this ancestral property in the financial asset? And how much do we have to show in his account balance?