+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Invitation letter for Super Visa

ganesh2583

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Hi members,

My sister is applying for Super Visa for my mother as she is currently pregnant and want to my mother to be with her for the next year and half period of time. They meet all the requirements for applying a super visa for parent.. She has drafted the below Invitation letter for the same. Can you guys please review and let me know if any changes or corrections are required.

Super Visa Invitation Letter
I, <Name> (D.O.B.: XX XXX XXXX) and my husband, <Name> (D.O.B.: XX XXX XXXX), from the city of xxxxx, province of xxxxx,
DO SOLEMENLY DECLARE THAT:
I am a permanent resident of Canada and my phone number is xxx-xxx-xxxx. My Indian passport number is XXXXX and my Canadian PR card number is xxxxx. My husband, <name> is a permanent resident of Canada with Indian passport number, xxxxx and Canadian PR card number xxxxx.
We (I and my husband), both reside at <Our Address>.
I am currently working as a <Designation and Office address>. My annual income is above $40,000 CAD. My husband is currently working as a <Designation and Office address>. My husband’s annual income is above $40,000 CAD. Our household annual family income for the year 2018 was above $80,000 CAD (copies of mine and my husband’s T4 statements were attached as proof of funds).
We would like to invite my mother (my husband’s mother-in-law), <Mothers name> to visit us in Canada as a support during my pregnancy and through our new born baby care phase, for a period of 20 months (tentatively from 15 September, 2019 to 30 April, 2021). During her stay in Canada, my mother shall stay with us at our residence in <Our Address>.
My mother, <Mothers Name> is an Indian citizen residing at <Mothers address in India>.
My mother is a self-sufficient individual in terms of personal relationships and financial status, she is very much attached to her home country, India; she resides together with my younger brother and his wife at the above mentioned address. My mother has two siblings and few first cousins living around her residence and they all get together quite often, at least once a month. My mother as well owns property of her own in Telangana, India.
I am currently pregnant and my due date is on 26 October, 2019. Therefore, I and my husband would like to invite my mother, <Mothers Name> to visit us in Canada to help and support us mentally and physically with my first pregnancy and through the subsequent parental care.
We have paid for the medical insurance of my mother from a Canadian insurance company that is valid for one year from her date of entry (15 September, 2019) in Canada and with coverage of $100,000 CAD.
We hereby, undertake the complete legal responsibility of my mother during her stay in Canada. We undertake to provide her with boarding and lodging. We undertake to bear any medical expenses incurred during her stay in Canada. We hold sufficient funds to bear her living and well-being expenses in Canada.
We are willing to sign a further undertaking that the Government of Canada may need in this regard. This declaration may be considered as our signed promise of our financial support to my mother for her entire stay in Canada.
We further undertake that my mother will not remain in Canada beyond the period allowed for her super visa entitled stay and that she will return to India before the expiry of her visa grant period as stated by the conditions of her super visa.
We will be providing for her to and fro airfare tickets and the cost.
We make this declaration for the purpose of application of super visa by my mother, <Mothers Name> and for no improper purpose to come to Canada.
WE MAKE THIS SOLEMN DECLARATION conscientiously believing it to be true and knowing that it is of the same force and effect as if made under Oath.
Please find the following attached as supporting documents to this letter:
Copies of my passport and birth certificate – as a proof of relationship with my mother.
Copies of mine and my husband’s PR Cards – as a proof of our status in Canada.
Copies of note from our family doctor or midwife confirming my pregnancy due date and the prenatal test requisition forms – as a reason for this super visa application for my mother.
Copies of mine and my husband’s Employment Letters, Pay Slips, Bank Statements and 2018 Tax year’s T4 statements – as a proof of funds and promise of our financial support for my mother for her entire stay in Canada.
Copy of proof of payment for the medical insurance of my mother from a Canadian insurance company that is valid for one year from her date of entry (15 September, 2019) and with a coverage of $100,000 CAD.
Date: 20 July, 2019
My Signature
My Husbands Signature

rana91in

Jun 11, 2018
Hi, I am in a similar situation as my wife is pregnant and i want to apply for my mother's supervisa who is currently in India. Could you please confirm if you ended up using this format of invitation letter and was your sister's mother in law granted supervisa?

Dragon_duck

Jun 21, 2021
Hey did you mother get the visa yet? I heard they don’t issue visa for pregnancy related cause. Please let us know. Thank you.