+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa (October 2019)

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
Good news people my parents received medicals for their supervisa application today. Wish you all good luck
Congrats.
I have a quick question - in India its possible to get medical done with all this lockdown? Currently, my parents are staying in Nagpur and in Maharashtra Pune and Mumbai is the only place to do a medical exam.

Reactions: Lljm

Iaminca

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
Medical was updated in March 25th. Actually my mom was in canada in 2019 for extended visitor’s visa that time she had medical in canada. We updated that medical with file and on March 25 on her file medical was passed and updated. I hope now New Delhi visa office is working they will request my mom’s passport.
Yes, looks like they started working. Good luck for your passport let us know if you receive the request.

Iaminca

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
Congrats.
I have a quick question - in India its possible to get medical done with all this lockdown? Currently, my parents are staying in Nagpur and in Maharashtra Pune and Mumbai is the only place to do a medical exam.
Yes, the medical centers are open and they are doing medical.

Risham Naeem

Jul 23, 2018
I want to apply for my parents super visa. Can the income be calculated based on both my and husbands combined income? And our last years tax return was below the minimum income needed for super visa however, from September of last year we had sufficient income but tax has not been filed for that yet. Can we show other documents showing proof of income?
What would be the best documents to submit to make our case strong

thank you

Iaminca

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
Hi Guys, my parents received medical request on July 17th and medical completed on July 22nd. Today I see online the status says July 24th you passed medical exam. Is this a good sign ? What would be the next step. Can anyone advise. Thank you

Canadadream2009

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
Hi Guys, my parents received medical request on July 17th and medical completed on July 22nd. Today I see online the status says July 24th you passed medical exam. Is this a good sign ? What would be the next step. Can anyone advise. Thank you
It’s good !! Now wait for passport request as well. I am still waiting. Hopefully soon they will get visa. Did you send any web form or something to request your application fast track?

Iaminca

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
It’s good !! Now wait for passport request as well. I am still waiting. Hopefully soon they will get visa. Did you send any web form or something to request your application fast track?
Yes, I did send an web form, also an exemption email too. Hoping for passport request soon.

Iaminca

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
Did you send it to New Delhi visa office or ircc canada ?? Please advise me how can I send web form or email them as I didn’t heard anything back since March??
I submitted the web form to New Delhi office here is the link for that https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp#q2
Then I sent en email to IRCC. heres the link with steps to follow
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/visitors/visa.html#existing

Iaminca

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
And when did you send web form and exemption email?? How much time did they take to answer? Please advise, much appreciated.
They have responded to the webform in 2 days but it was always the standard covid19 template. I sent the exemptions email on June 24th but never got response to that email. So not sure if they really considered my email or webform process request.

Canadadream2009

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
They have responded to the webform in 2 days but it was always the standard covid19 template. I sent the exemptions email on June 24th but never got response to that email. So not sure if they really considered my email or webform process request.
Thank you so much for your quick response. Good luck, keep informing the next update

Metalhead_666

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
Hello @Samy.K , @canuck78 and other members. I am in the process of applying for my mother's Supervisa (who is currently in India) and I have a couple of questions. I would appreciate your response on it :

1) I am a Permanent Resident since April 2019 and my wife is a Canadian citizen. My individual income for the last year pretty much exceeds the LICO. However, should I also attach my wife's NOA to be on a safer side? My invitation letter shows that both me and my wife are inviting my mom to visit us and spend time with us. I am also planning to attach both my and my wife's bank statement to make the case stronger. Do you think this is a good idea?

2) My mother does not have any source of income (except for a small amount of monthly provident fund) and I support her financially. Is it ok to show $3K - $4K worth of fixed deposits in her bank account?

3) She owns the apartment where she stays. Hence, I am planning to attach the monthly utility bills, yearly property tax invoices etc. to show her strong ties to India. D you think it will help?

4) I have read on a few threads about people notarizing the invite letters from lawyers in Canada. Is it a good idea to do this?

Lastly, has anyone applied for a supervisa from Mumbai recently? I guess the VFS offices are still closed for the bio-metrics?

Appreciate your inputs!

Iaminca

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
Finally a Good news my parents just received correspondence letter for Biometric, also Another information letter for which says their Visa is approved and New Delhi mission will contact to advise on next steps. Good luck to everyone:):)

Last edited: