+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa (October 2019)

rai786

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
Consult a lawyer and be honest in your application anything is possible.
Thanks for advice bro but only i mistake my first lawyer did was answer no to question where they ask have you ever been deported from usa and that was like 6 years ago. After that we cleared everything but still they refused visitor visa and recently supervisa application .so if you any good lawyer in mississauga Toronto area let me know.

Vik01

Oct 10, 2017
Hi Everyone
I applied super visa for my mom (mother-in-law) . Below is the timeline:

File submitted online : February 25, 2020
Already had bio metrics done so not needed.
They asked for medical: March 17, 2020
Medical done: May 17, 2020
online accounts shows May 17, 2020:You passed the medical exam.

After that we didn't get any response/update .Any idea how long it is taking nowadays ?

Can anything be done to speed up the process as we want her to be with us before Aug 04 if possible ? (my wife is pregnant and she is due on Aug 04 )
Thanks in advance

Reezu

May 25, 2019
Hi guys,

I am trying to apply online for super visa for my mom by opening an account on CIC website in her name.

I am confused- I do not see the option to apply for super visa online. It doesn't show up as an option.

I see that I can choose either 'less than 6 months' or more than 6 months' options under 'how long you are planning to stay in Canada?'

It never mentions super visa.

After I chose 'more than 6 months' option, I do not see a medical insurance requirement listed in the required documents list.

Can anyone help? I will appreciate it very much. Thanks in advance

Samy.K

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Hi guys,

I am trying to apply online for super visa for my mom by opening an account on CIC website in her name.

I am confused- I do not see the option to apply for super visa online. It doesn't show up as an option.

I see that I can choose either 'less than 6 months' or more than 6 months' options under 'how long you are planning to stay in Canada?'

It never mentions super visa.

After I chose 'more than 6 months' option, I do not see a medical insurance requirement listed in the required documents list.

Can anyone help? I will appreciate it very much. Thanks in advance
Hello,

Make sure you check all the answers that you gave for the questions asked, you might have made an honest mistake there.

For example- there is a question where it asks how are you related to your family member in Canada? make sure you select child/grandchild and not parents/grandparents. This is the mistake everyone makes. Please recheck it and I am sure you will get supervisa option, if still not then make sure you go over all the answers again and let me know what options you get.

Good luck

Reezu

May 25, 2019
Hello,

Make sure you check all the answers that you gave for the questions asked, you might have made an honest mistake there.

For example- there is a question where it asks how are you related to your family member in Canada? make sure you select child/grandchild and not parents/grandparents. This is the mistake everyone makes. Please recheck it and I am sure you will get supervisa option, if still not then make sure you go over all the answers again and let me know what options you get.

Good luck

That's exactly it. Thank you brother! You saved my day..Have a great day.

Amir1523

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
Hi to all,
I hope you are staying safe during these days.
I don't know how I can sign "Visa application form IMM5257" as neither "Adobe Acrobat DC", nor "Adobe Acrobat pro" can do that for me.
Indeed, I can fill in & validate the forms successfully but how it would be possible to sign them??
Any suggestion or help from you is highly appreciated. Thank you.

Vik01

Oct 10, 2017
Hi to all,
I hope you are staying safe during these days.
I don't know how I can sign "Visa application form IMM5257" as neither "Adobe Acrobat DC", nor "Adobe Acrobat pro" can do that for me.
Indeed, I can fill in & validate the forms successfully but how it would be possible to sign them??
Any suggestion or help from you is highly appreciated. Thank you.
Hi
You don't need to sign that form when you are applying online , just completely fill it ,validate it and upload it.

Reactions: Amir1523

Canadadream2009

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
Hello,
Hope everyone is fine. Does anyone apply for parents super visa in January? My mom was with me last 6 years on super visa with proper in and out and she had 6 months extension as well. Now I applied new super visa from India in January. Medical, biometric every thing is done since March. I heard nothing after that. Should I send a web form or is there any other way to ask ircc India about her file??As it is still in process. I want my mom to be here as she take care of my kids then I can go back to work full time. Any suggestions please? Any body know if Delhi vac is working?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi Everyone
I applied super visa for my mom (mother-in-law) . Below is the timeline:

File submitted online : February 25, 2020
Already had bio metrics done so not needed.
They asked for medical: March 17, 2020
Medical done: May 17, 2020
online accounts shows May 17, 2020:You passed the medical exam.

After that we didn't get any response/update .Any idea how long it is taking nowadays ?

Can anything be done to speed up the process as we want her to be with us before Aug 04 if possible ? (my wife is pregnant and she is due on Aug 04 )
Thanks in advance
Not much you can do but wait. Priority processing is for economic immigrants where employers are unable to do more business because they lack employees and family reunification of spouses and parent/dependent children. There also will be concerns about approving visitors from areas with current high covid areas. Although your MIL has to have supervisa insurance she could not only spread to the few people she encounters before going into quarantine and could cost the province a lot of money if she gets covid and ends up in hospital. Not sure if supervisa insurance still covers covid but I’m pretty sure they don’t. Would also warn you that a young baby and apregnant woman are considered vulnerable for covid. You will need to arrange for someone else to pick her up and drop her off at her quarantine location. If you have a basement with a bathroom and partial kitchen she could use that but otherwise she really needs to stay in her own apartment elsewhere.

Reactions: Samy.K
Dec 6, 2018
Thanks for advice bro but only i mistake my first lawyer did was answer no to question where they ask have you ever been deported from usa and that was like 6 years ago. After that we cleared everything but still they refused visitor visa and recently supervisa application .so if you any good lawyer in mississauga Toronto area let me know.
Hello,
Please contact Mr. Mir Kamal. He is one of the best immigration lawyers I have seen and best part is that he is really really an honest person. Here is his details.
Mir Immigration and Legal Services
1823 Lawrence Ave W, North York, ON M6L 1E4
(416) 577-9897 Thank you.

rahulsolanki

May 30, 2017
Hi
Good Evening guys new to this page i want to apply for my parent's super visa. I want to know which forms we need to fill out imm5257a 5257b 5645e anything else I need to do?

Iaminca

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
Good news people my parents received medicals for their supervisa application today. Wish you all good luck

Canadadream2009

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
Medical was updated in March 25th. Actually my mom was in canada in 2019 for extended visitor’s visa that time she had medical in canada. We updated that medical with file and on March 25 on her file medical was passed and updated. I hope now New Delhi visa office is working they will request my mom’s passport.