+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa (October 2019)

iglu

Feb 28, 2020
Hi Guys,

Hope everyone is keeping safe and healthy.

I have a query related to my parent's super visa application.

Medical for my parents was already cleared in Mar 2020 and we were waiting for passport request however due to the COVID19 travel ban, processing got stopped.

I have read on this IRCC link (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/visitors/visa.html#existing) that:

If you are eligible to travel to Canada this time then email us and we’ll contact you within 5 business days of getting your email and tell you what to do next.

My question is, has anyone done this to get the decision on their parents' application?

Thank you.
only if your visa is approved. in your case your application is still not approved technically.

Reactions: Arysoha

Iaminca

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
Hi Guys,

Hope everyone is keeping safe and healthy.

I have a query related to my parent's super visa application.

Medical for my parents was already cleared in Mar 2020 and we were waiting for passport request however due to the COVID19 travel ban, processing got stopped.

I have read on this IRCC link (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/visitors/visa.html#existing) that:

If you are eligible to travel to Canada this time then email us and we’ll contact you within 5 business days of getting your email and tell you what to do next.

My question is, has anyone done this to get the decision on their parents' application?

Thank you.
You can send email with the details they are asking for. We did sent the email for my parents supervisa and after that they have received the medicals and approval as well. I recommend you can send email so you could get an approval letter.

Arysoha

Jun 25, 2020
You can send email with the details they are asking for. We did sent the email for my parents supervisa and after that they have received the medicals and approval as well. I recommend you can send email so you could get an approval letter.
Hello did the NDVO contact you for passport stamping... I am trying to see how much time it is taking currently after visa approval letter

Arysoha

Jun 25, 2020
So we have to still wait a bit even after the approval... but it is much better at least you are relieved that the visa has been approved... keep us posted when they finally contact u ... beat of luck

Reactions: Iaminca

iglu

Feb 28, 2020
So we have to still wait a bit even after the approval... but it is much better at least you are relieved that the visa has been approved... keep us posted when they finally contact u ... beat of luck
all the VAC in most of the countries are closed until further notice. this is deliberate attempt by the governments to delay and make people suffer.

iglu

Feb 28, 2020
no email can help in the outcome of the visa. imagine if it was that easy and simple.