+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa (October 2019)

Arysoha

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
You can send email with the details they are asking for. We did sent the email for my parents supervisa and after that they have received the medicals and approval as well. I recommend you can send email so you could get an approval letter.
Hello did the NDVO contact you for passport stamping... I am trying to see how much time it is taking currently after visa approval letter

Arysoha

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
So we have to still wait a bit even after the approval... but it is much better at least you are relieved that the visa has been approved... keep us posted when they finally contact u ... beat of luck

Reactions: Iaminca

Lljm

Star Member
Jun 23, 2018
AOR Received.
28-12-2017
Any updates for those who are still waiting?
Nothing for us even after the ghost update.
Am I right to assume that they are only approving applications from countries where VOs are still closer (hence no PPR and no immediate travel)? So in other words, those from countries where VOs are open and they could get visas stamped and can actually travel , are not being approved because they don't want more international travellers entering the country after all?
I guess the long wait and uncertainty if I'll ever see my parents soon is just making me create multiple scenarios!

Arysoha

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
I guess you are right in assuming most of the things. I see even the people whose visas were approved recently were not contacted for passport stamping. Also they are not issuing any PPR for any express entry candidates since March. The plan looks like to restrict the flow of people into the country. My guess is you will see bulk of applications approved and passport request whenever CIC gets a green light that new visitors are welcome again... and yes it could be a bit of a long and frustrating waiting game

Lljm

Star Member
Jun 23, 2018
AOR Received.
28-12-2017
I guess you are right in assuming most of the things. I see even the people whose visas were approved recently were not contacted for passport stamping. Also they are not issuing any PPR for any express entry candidates since March. The plan looks like to restrict the flow of people into the country. My guess is you will see bulk of applications approved and passport request whenever CIC gets a green light that new visitors are welcome again... and yes it could be a bit of a long and frustrating waiting game
I wish they would announce the plan whatever it was. We have the right to know and be informed

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Most or all of the Canadian employees have returned home because of covid. That is one of the reasons there will be delays in processing. There are people being approved. Most had their biometrics and medicals already done and didn’t need an interview.

Canadadream2009

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
Good news from my side !! My mom’s super visa is approved. Now waiting for the next step. Did anyone got any new info from New Delhi office ??

Iaminca

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
Good news from my side !! My mom’s super visa is approved. Now waiting for the next step. Did anyone got any new info from New Delhi office ??
Congratulations very happy for you and glad you didnt follow some people on this forum who misguided you not to send email for exemptions. I'm waiting for next step since july 27th. I will keep posted if I hear anything from New Delhi.

supervisaapplicant

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Many congrats. Would you pls let us all know that when did you send that email, and how long it took for them to respond? Have you received an email that the application is approved or their GCKEY shows approved status (if you applied online)? Also pls let us know if you sent web form as well along with the email?

I am actually in the same situation, I sent an email almost two weeks ago and no response either email or GCKEY.

Thanks in advance.

Canadadream2009

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
Many congrats. Would you pls let us all know that when did you send that email, and how long it took for them to respond? Have you received an email that the application is approved or their GCKEY shows approved status (if you applied online)? Also pls let us know if you sent web form as well along with the email?

I am actually in the same situation, I sent an email almost two weeks ago and no response either email or GCKEY.

Thanks in advance.
Thank you !! Actually I send them email 2 weeks ago as well but I didn’t receive any response from them and even on GCKEY it shows only the latter on 24th July which says my mom’s biometric are good for 10 years. Then I contacted local MP’s office. They received the email response that my mom’s application is approved, according to their email when I receive the latter after that on 25th July it was approved. That’s why they didn’t respond my email I guess. I applied online and I didn’t send the web form.

supervisaapplicant

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Thank you !! Actually I send them email 2 weeks ago as well but I didn’t receive any response from them and even on GCKEY it shows only the latter on 24th July which says my mom’s biometric are good for 10 years. Then I contacted local MP’s office. They received the email response that my mom’s application is approved, according to their email when I receive the latter after that on 25th July it was approved. That’s why they didn’t respond my email I guess. I applied online and I didn’t send the web form.
I see. Good to know that you contacted local MP also.

I also sent an email to them and received a reply that what is your intended duration of stay and can you share your itinerary with us.

I didnt understand why they are asking this info again. My parents medical is already cleared.

Can you or anyone pls share if they were asked the same questions. What was your response. Or you clarified the intended stay thing in your initial email.

I am little bit confused what to respond with this query? Do you think I should also put MP in the middle and get them send an email?

Thanks