+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa (October 2019)

Canadadream2009

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
I see. Good to know that you contacted local MP also.

I also sent an email to them and received a reply that what is your intended duration of stay and can you share your itinerary with us.

I didnt understand why they are asking this info again. My parents medical is already cleared.

Can you or anyone pls share if they were asked the same questions. What was your response. Or you clarified the intended stay thing in your initial email.

I am little bit confused what to respond with this query? Do you think I should also put MP in the middle and get them send an email?

Thanks
I ask for MP’s help cause I was not receiving any response from immigration . But if you receive the emails from immigration that means they are working on your file. They never ask the me the question they ask you as every case is different. I hope senior members of the group who has more knowledge about immigration matters could help you with this. Good luck!!:)

supervisaapplicant

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
I ask for MP’s help cause I was not receiving any response from immigration . But if you receive the emails from immigration that means they are working on your file. They never ask the me the question they ask you as every case is different. I hope senior members of the group who has more knowledge about immigration matters could help you with this. Good luck!!:)
Thanks for your message.

I would certainly look forward to having other members share their experiences as well.

Best,

Reactions: Canadadream2009

Krn_chd

Aug 21, 2020
Hi Guys,

I am planning to apply for my Parents super visa, I have few questions, your suggestions/feedback will be greatly appreciated:

1. Me and my wife both are working but my wife started working only a month ago, it is her first job. My individual income is over the LICO, should I still include my wife's income to support. My before tax is approx. 75 k yearly.

2. Do I need to show my parents bank account statement as well which does not have lot of fund or my parents joint FD of approx. CAD 10k should be fine?

3. How much should I show in my bank account, will 10-12K of savings suffice?

shayanmubarak1

Mar 2, 2011
Hello Guys,
I am about to apply for my parent's super visa. They are exempt from travel restrictions as I am a PR in Canada.
I am not sure if I should write Purpose of travel on IMM5257E as Super visa or indicate other and then mention COVID19 so that their application is expedited.
Please advise me how selecting COVID19 can affect their application.

Any help on this is highly appreciated.

Thanks!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi Guys,

I am planning to apply for my Parents super visa, I have few questions, your suggestions/feedback will be greatly appreciated:

1. Me and my wife both are working but my wife started working only a month ago, it is her first job. My individual income is over the LICO, should I still include my wife's income to support. My before tax is approx. 75 k yearly.

2. Do I need to show my parents bank account statement as well which does not have lot of fund or my parents joint FD of approx. CAD 10k should be fine?

LICO is based on income you have earned in Canada and not your salary so if you need your wife to co-sign you may need to wait until shw has NOA for next year. Most people do not qualify for supervisa for at least a year after arriving in Canada because supervisa is not based on salary but about the amount they have earned that year in Canada. NOA is the prefered piece of evidence.

Reactions: mgelgendy

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello Guys,
I am about to apply for my parent's super visa. They are exempt from travel restrictions as I am a PR in Canada.
I am not sure if I should write Purpose of travel on IMM5257E as Super visa or indicate other and then mention COVID19 so that their application is expedited.
Please advise me how selecting COVID19 can affect their application.

Any help on this is highly appreciated.

Thanks!
Visit family is fine.

Krn_chd

Aug 21, 2020
LICO is based on income you have earned in Canada and not your salary so if you need your wife to co-sign you may need to wait until shw has NOA for next year. Most people do not qualify for supervisa for at least a year after arriving in Canada because supervisa is not based on salary but about the amount they have earned that year in Canada. NOA is the prefered piece of evidence.
I understand that but I have noa from last two years for myself and it is showing income around 75k yearly, that should work right?

Krn_chd

Aug 21, 2020
Hi Guys,

mgelgendy

Star Member
Jan 22, 2016
Doc's Request.
25-06-2018
AOR Received.
23-09-2018
Passport Req..
31-01-2019
LANDED..........
28-02-2019
Hey guys,

I would appreciate some help here please.

My mother in law applied for a visitor visa three times in 2017 and was rejected every time because the officers were not convinced she will leave Canada on time. I was on a student visa at that time and was studying full-time (very low income).

Now I am a PR and I am working full-time. I would like to invite both my parents in law. Do you think it would be a wise idea to get them apply for a supervisa? or should they just stick to a regular visitor visa?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hey guys,

I would appreciate some help here please.

My mother in law applied for a visitor visa three times in 2017 and was rejected every time because the officers were not convinced she will leave Canada on time. I was on a student visa at that time and was studying full-time (very low income).

Now I am a PR and I am working full-time. I would like to invite both my parents in law. Do you think it would be a wise idea to get them apply for a supervisa? or should they just stick to a regular visitor visa?
Depends on both of your situations. Do they have the funds to support their own travels and strong ties proving they won’t remain in Canada? Have your last NOAs met the LICO requirements?

Reactions: mgelgendy

mgelgendy

Star Member
Jan 22, 2016
Doc's Request.
25-06-2018
AOR Received.
23-09-2018
Passport Req..
31-01-2019
LANDED..........
28-02-2019
Depends on both of your situations. Do they have the funds to support their own travels and strong ties proving they won’t remain in Canada? Have your last NOAs met the LICO requirements?
I am a little bit confused about the LICO. I am married and have a child. Should I consider the cutoff for 3 people or 5 in this case (adding my parents in law)?

Canadadream2009

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
Does anyone got new update, whose supervise is already approved from New Delhi. As they said there office will be close for the month of September and I read on there website that some closed VAC can ask for passport via courier of mail also.

manpreet2567

Star Member
Oct 12, 2018
Does anyone got new update, whose supervise is already approved from New Delhi. As they said there office will be close for the month of September and I read on there website that some closed VAC can ask for passport via courier of mail also.
No , no one get back from New Delhi office . i go visa approved more then 6 weeks ago.

sahmad12355

Feb 11, 2020
Hi .. I want to ask does any one got the call from Embassy to submit the passport. My parents done the medical in 1st week off July and we are still waiting for a passport submission call.