+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit approved after 3 refusals

mgrc420

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Hello everyone,
As you can see in the title, I applied total 4 times for Canadian study permit from February 2019 to July 2019. They refused my study permit 3 times. Last 2 were refused with the same reason : purpose of visit.
My profile wasn't so strong. 12th: 46%
Bachelors : 50%
Current topup degree (Final year of another bachelor's degree) 63% (Didn't even receive my degree certificate of second degree when I applied, I received it after visa approval)
Ielts: 7.5 no less than 7
I ordered GCMS NOTES after my first refusal and tried to understand from the reasons given for refusal and tried to write a new statement of Purpose, but even after that, they rejected it twice.
With several rejections and studying my old statement of Purpose, I slowly started understanding what visa officer is actually looking for in your application. I wrote a statement of purpose of 5 pages (it's too much, isn't it) with every detailed information and within 2 weeks, I got visa approval. So I want to tell everyone who is thinking to give up after 1 or 2 rejections even after having a strong case, just don't. Don't give up. If your academic and ielts score are good, have sufficient funds, work on your statement of Purpose. Write what they want to read. Need some help? I will help you without charging anything unlike consultants since I would be more than happy if I can help you achieve your dreams.
Damn! Congratulations bro...

Same happend with me and I got in 3rd attempt. Never lose hope is the best way to fight back them. Here's the post of mine (you would love that..interesting ;)

Reactions: Sblue

spth38

Jan 11, 2014
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-04-2017
Doc's Request.
19-06-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
07-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-06-2017
Passport Req..
30-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2017
LANDED..........
19-10-2017
Would you please kindly share your sop? I am helping my brother to study in Canada. He is 38 already and have 2 kids. Studying again after 15 years is seemingly a red flag to visa officer?

Jun 4, 2021
When I applied for the first time, they mentioned many reasons. Such as lack of fund, low marks in past, family ties, purpose of visit, immigration status and travel history. When I applied for the second time, I answered to their concerns in my statement of purpose, they again refused it but wihh only one reason : purpose of visit. So I was a bit hopeful since I answered their all other concerns except purpose of visit. They again refused my third application with the same reason: purpose of visit. I finally succeed to convince them about the purpose of visit in the fourth try.
What reason did you gave

Jun 4, 2021
Hello everyone,
As you can see in the title, I applied total 4 times for Canadian study permit from February 2019 to July 2019. They refused my study permit 3 times. Last 2 were refused with the same reason : purpose of visit.
Current topup degree (Final year of another bachelor's degree) 63% (Didn't even receive my degree certificate of second degree when I applied, I received it after visa approval)
I ordered GCMS NOTES after my first refusal and tried to understand from the reasons given for refusal and tried to write a new statement of Purpose, but even after that, they rejected it twice.
With several rejections and studying my old statement of Purpose, I slowly started understanding what visa officer is actually looking for in your application. I wrote a statement of purpose of 5 pages (it's too much, isn't it) with every detailed information and within 2 weeks, I got visa approval. So I want to tell everyone who is thinking to give up after 1 or 2 rejections even after having a strong case, just don't. Don't give up. If your academic and ielts score are good, have sufficient funds, work on your statement of Purpose. Write what they want to read. Need some help? I will help you without charging anything unlike consultants since I would be more than happy if I can help you achieve your dreams.
Can you share your SOP please
zainusal21@gmail.com

Cmu

Mar 2, 2021
When I applied for the first time, they mentioned many reasons. Such as lack of fund, low marks in past, family ties, purpose of visit, immigration status and travel history. When I applied for the second time, I answered to their concerns in my statement of purpose, they again refused it but wihh only one reason : purpose of visit. So I was a bit hopeful since I answered their all other concerns except purpose of visit. They again refused my third application with the same reason: purpose of visit. I finally succeed to convince them about the purpose of visit in the fourth try.
Congratulations
What is your intended course please ?

Amit1998vij

Jun 6, 2021
I have reviewed all the documentation provided for this application. Summary of key findings

below:

Integrated search record noted. See GCMS history.

Given the applicant's previous education/employment history, I am not satisfied the motivation to

pursue this particular program, at this point in time in Canada, is reasonable; See LOA.

Based on all information on file including the applicant's relevance of the proposed course of study, personal establishment, financial ability and ties to home country, I am not satisfied the purpose of

the studies is reasonable and/or that the applicant is a bona fide student who would depart Canada at the end of the authorized

Please help me brother my visa got refused 4 time

Have you applied for the same course and college again and again or any changes ?

I did hotel management in india
And
Applied for hospitality Hotel and restaurant
And got refusals 2 times for the same program
amitvij080@gmail.com

raaamandip

Star Member
Aug 31, 2019
Hello everyone,
Hello,please advised,my cousin got 3 refusal with same reason ,purpose of visits ,according to gcms ,it says course mismatch and course available in local country,as she had master in history and having a experience as a accountant and she had applied for diploma in business management,