+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit approved after 3 refusals

Ylover207

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Hi, we’re kinda in the same boat, I’m also writing my SOP in French and got refused for the same reason so if you don’t mind sharing your SOP so that I can get inspired and work on mine that’ll be very helpful.
Thank you so much
Hello
Did you get visa ?
Me too I will be dressing my sop in French
Can you help by sharing Yours plz ?
Ylover207@gmail.com
Thanks

estel.sh

Mar 15, 2021
I am planning to apply for study permit to Canada for September 2021 intake. And for that I have got the admission offer as well.
And once it gets approved I plan to apply for my wife's work permit as well.
Now, in such a scenario, while filling the family information form whether I should mark as 'YES' or 'NO' in the section where they ask that whether they will accompany you to canada??
In your scenario you should mark YES

estel.sh

Mar 15, 2021
Hi everyone, I just want to understand a matter about the funds. If i am planning to apply for 2 year program, and take my partner with me, one year fee is 15 k, what minimum amount would you suggest to have on account in order convince visa officer? As per my understanding it should be 15k of one year fee that would be paid to uni and to have 14k to deposit in canadian bank? Am I wrong or should be 15k plus 15k (second year) plus 14k deposit?
Would it be having 15K plus 14k only reason for rejection? Thanks
From my experience, to be sure for two persons I think you should have at minimum 35,000 cad dollars, but if you put more this boost your chances

zaynzeyad

Mar 15, 2021
When I applied for the first time, they mentioned many reasons. Such as lack of fund, low marks in past, family ties, purpose of visit, immigration status and travel history. When I applied for the second time, I answered to their concerns in my statement of purpose, they again refused it but wihh only one reason : purpose of visit. So I was a bit hopeful since I answered their all other concerns except purpose of visit. They again refused my third application with the same reason: purpose of visit. I finally succeed to convince them about the purpose of visit in the fourth try.

do you mind sending me your document on my direct messages because i am currently working on it and i want to give my best when submitting

Junaid_Khan

Aug 15, 2020
Hello everyone,
As you can see in the title, I applied total 4 times for Canadian study permit from February 2019 to July 2019. They refused my study permit 3 times. Last 2 were refused with the same reason : purpose of visit.
My profile wasn't so strong. 12th: 46%
Bachelors : 50%
Current topup degree (Final year of another bachelor's degree) 63% (Didn't even receive my degree certificate of second degree when I applied, I received it after visa approval)
Ielts: 7.5 no less than 7
I ordered GCMS NOTES after my first refusal and tried to understand from the reasons given for refusal and tried to write a new statement of Purpose, but even after that, they rejected it twice.
With several rejections and studying my old statement of Purpose, I slowly started understanding what visa officer is actually looking for in your application. I wrote a statement of purpose of 5 pages (it's too much, isn't it) with every detailed information and within 2 weeks, I got visa approval. So I want to tell everyone who is thinking to give up after 1 or 2 rejections even after having a strong case, just don't. Don't give up. If your academic and ielts score are good, have sufficient funds, work on your statement of Purpose. Write what they want to read. Need some help? I will help you without charging anything unlike consultants since I would be more than happy if I can help you achieve your dreams.
Thats great and many congrats. Please tell one thing that did you change your program of study after your first refusal? or after second or third refusal?
I am asking this because i also got refusal first time and it was a diploma. Now i have changed my program to masters on second attempt and have applied for the visa!! Do I stand a change now as VO objected on my course of study on the first attempt? please enlighten!! Thanks

Mar 17, 2021
Hello everyone,
As you can see in the title, I applied total 4 times for Canadian study permit from February 2019 to July 2019. They refused my study permit 3 times. Last 2 were refused with the same reason : purpose of visit.
Current topup degree (Final year of another bachelor's degree) 63% (Didn't even receive my degree certificate of second degree when I applied, I received it after visa approval)
I ordered GCMS NOTES after my first refusal and tried to understand from the reasons given for refusal and tried to write a new statement of Purpose, but even after that, they rejected it twice.
With several rejections and studying my old statement of Purpose, I slowly started understanding what visa officer is actually looking for in your application. I wrote a statement of purpose of 5 pages (it's too much, isn't it) with every detailed information and within 2 weeks, I got visa approval. So I want to tell everyone who is thinking to give up after 1 or 2 rejections even after having a strong case, just don't. Don't give up. If your academic and ielts score are good, have sufficient funds, work on your statement of Purpose. Write what they want to read. Need some help? I will help you without charging anything unlike consultants since I would be more than happy if I can help you achieve your dreams.
hello

I need your help , my sister also got refusal on study visa and 3 times on visitor visa. i need your help on urgent basis
can you email me at harpreet.singh373@gmail.com
or you can send me your email address i need to discuss how to address the officer concern points..

gurpret1984

Mar 18, 2021
Hello everyone,

M.Karey

Mar 18, 2021
Hi this is Naomi

Hi this is Naomi,I got refusal and I want to give it a try again
Reason for refusal Family ties between Canada my home of residence
Please help in this remember I don't own anything in my name and My brother is my sponsor,have a child who is 4yrs old and I have one parent my d
Hello naomi did you get your visa?

Minhameh

Mar 19, 2021
Hello everyone,
Hello,
I am in samewhat same situation can you please help me write SOP or send me the one that got you an approval.

Aman8980

May 8, 2021
Hello everyone,
Can you help writing sop?

Aman8980

May 8, 2021
Hello everyone,
Can you please share your sop on ammn2194@gmail.com same is happening with me

Sadiya1978

Apr 19, 2021
Hello everyone,
Congrats. Did you apply yourself or through consulltant?

sammychyln51

Jan 14, 2021
Hello everyone,

Congrats, could you please share your purpose of visit with us, prob you can copy and paste it on this site?
Thanks!!

Reactions: RoxRayExpress