+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit approved after 3 refusals

Livecity

Jun 24, 2022
I got three refusals, non sds from Kuwait, the last application was from Regulated Canadian Consultant, so I want to reapply. If possible can you please share your SOP, refusals based on 1. purpose of travel and 2. current immigration status in country of residence; at livecity.3@gmail.com
Thank you in advance

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
I got three refusals, non sds from Kuwait, the last application was from Regulated Canadian Consultant, so I want to reapply. If possible can you please share your SOP, refusals based on 1. purpose of travel and 2. current immigration status in country of residence; at livecity.3@gmail.com
Thank you in advance
When someone has two or more refusals and residing somewhere in middle east. The application process in abu dhabi office of Canada. You will not get study visa even you apply ten time from kuwait or your home country because all the notes have been saved in GCMS. The only way you can get successful study permir visa which is judicial review. Every single person from middle east who pursued judicial review in federal court. Judge given the order and on file reopening and redetermination the applicant got study permit. I am one from those students. I had overall 5 refusals from Dubai and pursued judicial review and Alhamdulilah i got my study visa few months ago

vrinda2212

Jul 9, 2023
Hello everyone,
As you can see in the title, I applied total 4 times for Canadian study permit from February 2019 to July 2019. They refused my study permit 3 times. Last 2 were refused with the same reason : purpose of visit.
My profile wasn't so strong. 12th: 46%
Bachelors : 50%
Current topup degree (Final year of another bachelor's degree) 63% (Didn't even receive my degree certificate of second degree when I applied, I received it after visa approval)
Ielts: 7.5 no less than 7
I ordered GCMS NOTES after my first refusal and tried to understand from the reasons given for refusal and tried to write a new statement of Purpose, but even after that, they rejected it twice.
With several rejections and studying my old statement of Purpose, I slowly started understanding what visa officer is actually looking for in your application. I wrote a statement of purpose of 5 pages (it's too much, isn't it) with every detailed information and within 2 weeks, I got visa approval. So I want to tell everyone who is thinking to give up after 1 or 2 rejections even after having a strong case, just don't. Don't give up. If your academic and ielts score are good, have sufficient funds, work on your statement of Purpose. Write what they want to read. Need some help? I will help you without charging anything unlike consultants since I would be more than happy if I can help you achieve your dreams.
Could you please help me with my sop..my study permit got rejected thrice..? It would be of huge help to me