+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit approved after 3 refusals

kitty11

Jun 4, 2017
Category........
Other
Which German university u applied and how much course fee there
I applied in University of Stuttgart. Since it's in Baden-Württemberg state and this state charges 1500 euro per semester. All the other german states offer free education. Education in Germany is a lot cheaper then Canadian and German universities are good as well

Reactions: DesiPikachu

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
MY GCMS NOTES came today General Office: Abu Dhabi

NOTES 1: Reconsideration request reviewed on its substantive merits. No error in fact, law, or procedural fairness noted. Decision stands.

I have reviewed the application. I am not satisfied that the applicant would leave Canada at the end of their stay as a temporary resident, I note that: -

the client is married or has dependents or states to have close family ties in their home country, but is not sufficiently established

The study plan does not appear reasonable given the applicant's employment and education history. I note that: -the client has previous studies at a higher academic level than the proposed studies in Canada -the client's proposed studies are not reasonable given their career path

After considering the applicant's academic and professional history, their financial situation, as well as their planned studies and explanation provided for it, I am not satisfied that the applicant is a genuine student who will pursue studies in Canada. The stated benefits of their intended studies do not seem to warrant the cost and difficulty of undertaking foreign education.

Taking the applicant's current employment situation into consideration, the employment does not demonstrate that the applicant is sufficiently well established that the applicant would leave Canada at the end of a period of authorized stay.

Based on the applicant's limited employment prospects in their country of residence/citizenship, I have accorded less weight to their ties to their country of residence/citizenship. Weighing the factors in this application. I am not satisfied that the applicant will depart Canada at the end of the period authorized for their stay. For the reasons above, I have refused this application.

Reactions: kitty11

anuragipushp

Star Member
Dec 24, 2021
Category........
STUDY
When I applied for the first time, they mentioned many reasons. Such as lack of fund, low marks in past, family ties, purpose of visit, immigration status and travel history. When I applied for the second time, I answered to their concerns in my statement of purpose, they again refused it but wihh only one reason : purpose of visit. So I was a bit hopeful since I answered their all other concerns except purpose of visit. They again refused my third application with the same reason: purpose of visit. I finally succeed to convince them about the purpose of visit in the fourth try.
Glad you got your visa. I know this thread is pretty old by now but I was wondering how you justified/explained your low academics in your SoP?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
My application was rejected 4 times. 3 times with same reason ( educational and not satisfied that I will return). My 4th refusal ( not satisfied that I will return). Should I be trying again?
Can you please share your SOP to pouryourmail@gmail.com
What did your GCMS notes said after each refusal and did you address each refusal in a new application? Did you change programs each time? Did you show education and career advancement? Can’t comment because don’t know your profile.

Winter_Fox

Feb 19, 2022
I had some doubts regarding the documents. Can you please share the list of documents that you uploaded in the following sections?
Recent Education Transcript
Proof of GIC
Proof of tuition payment
Client Information

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
I had some doubts regarding the documents. Can you please share the list of documents that you uploaded in the following sections?
Recent Education Transcript
Proof of GIC
Proof of tuition payment
Client Information
This is new application or after judicial review or settlement?

Chintermie

Mar 26, 2022
Hi sir. I was refused thrice.
1st refusal was May 2021. It says abt employment, financial status, purpose of visit
2nd time, i fixed the financial problem by adding some to my acct. 2nd application was July 2021 and still refused. Same reason wd my 1st refusal. Got my GCMS notes and they are looking for my bank statement since i only submitted bank cert for the 1st and 2nd filling. After fixing all the reasons of refusal, I filed this Feb14, 2022 for the 3rd time. I just received the refusal letter for the reason that they are not satified that i will leave canada at the end of my stay for the purpose of my visit. I need help sir. I am hoping that you will help me fix my SOP

AOlalere

Mar 4, 2022
Hello everyone,
As you can see in the title, I applied total 4 times for Canadian study permit from February 2019 to July 2019. They refused my study permit 3 times. Last 2 were refused with the same reason : purpose of visit.
My profile wasn't so strong. 12th: 46%
Bachelors : 50%
Current topup degree (Final year of another bachelor's degree) 63% (Didn't even receive my degree certificate of second degree when I applied, I received it after visa approval)
Ielts: 7.5 no less than 7
I ordered GCMS NOTES after my first refusal and tried to understand from the reasons given for refusal and tried to write a new statement of Purpose, but even after that, they rejected it twice.
With several rejections and studying my old statement of Purpose, I slowly started understanding what visa officer is actually looking for in your application. I wrote a statement of purpose of 5 pages (it's too much, isn't it) with every detailed information and within 2 weeks, I got visa approval. So I want to tell everyone who is thinking to give up after 1 or 2 rejections even after having a strong case, just don't. Don't give up. If your academic and ielts score are good, have sufficient funds, work on your statement of Purpose. Write what they want to read. Need some help? I will help you without charging anything unlike consultants since I would be more than happy if I can help you achieve your dreams.
Hi could you share your SOP template with me at oghele.umoru@gmail.com

thanks

Bukola86

Sep 19, 2019
Hello everyone,
As you can see in the title, I applied total 4 times for Canadian study permit from February 2019 to July 2019. They refused my study permit 3 times. Last 2 were refused with the same reason : purpose of visit.
My profile wasn't so strong. 12th: 46%
Bachelors : 50%
Current topup degree (Final year of another bachelor's degree) 63% (Didn't even receive my degree certificate of second degree when I applied, I received it after visa approval)
Ielts: 7.5 no less than 7
I ordered GCMS NOTES after my first refusal and tried to understand from the reasons given for refusal and tried to write a new statement of Purpose, but even after that, they rejected it twice.
With several rejections and studying my old statement of Purpose, I slowly started understanding what visa officer is actually looking for in your application. I wrote a statement of purpose of 5 pages (it's too much, isn't it) with every detailed information and within 2 weeks, I got visa approval. So I want to tell everyone who is thinking to give up after 1 or 2 rejections even after having a strong case, just don't. Don't give up. If your academic and ielts score are good, have sufficient funds, work on your statement of Purpose. Write what they want to read. Need some help? I will help you without charging anything unlike consultants since I would be more than happy if I can help you achieve your dreams.
Hi, please can you send your SOP to my email bukyonuegbu@gmail.com
Thanks.