Study permit approved after 3 refusals

Merry123

Aug 8, 2021
Hello Kr02612
You are an inspiration .
All the best for your future!
Can you please share your sop with me?
I am applying first time from Kuwait.
Age 38 ,exp -14 years - accounting ,Algoma uni - project management.
My mail id is ---vande_70@yahoo.co.in
Feel free to suggest or ask anything regarding application.

sanjeevsuth

Aug 7, 2021
Hi Friend,

I am going to submit my SOP as well. Can we connect to hear some suggestions from you regarding my SOP before submission?

sanjeevsuth

Aug 7, 2021
Sure. Just give me your email address. I'll send it by tonight.
When they rejected my first application based on my previous degree score which was low, I told them that rather than making any excuses about my average performance in the past, I would accept the fact as a grown up person. I knew that cannot change the past but I can surely focus on my present to make a better future and that's why I worked hard on my studies after coming to the Netherlands.
So same way, you can tell them by accepting your past but also mention that when I realized how important education is for my life, I decided to complete my degree and in the final yer, I completed with xxx GPA. And I also worked hard on improving my English proficiency.
So the best way is to go straight forward.. Accept the facts but also show them that with time, you have realized many things about education.

can you please send me your sop to sanjeevsuth@gmail.com. Thank you for posting your case. it is very helpfull

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014
Hello everyone,
As you can see in the title, I applied total 4 times for Canadian study permit from February 2019 to July 2019. They refused my study permit 3 times. Last 2 were refused with the same reason : purpose of visit.
My profile wasn't so strong. 12th: 46%
Bachelors : 50%
Current topup degree (Final year of another bachelor's degree) 63% (Didn't even receive my degree certificate of second degree when I applied, I received it after visa approval)
Ielts: 7.5 no less than 7
I ordered GCMS NOTES after my first refusal and tried to understand from the reasons given for refusal and tried to write a new statement of Purpose, but even after that, they rejected it twice.
With several rejections and studying my old statement of Purpose, I slowly started understanding what visa officer is actually looking for in your application. I wrote a statement of purpose of 5 pages (it's too much, isn't it) with every detailed information and within 2 weeks, I got visa approval. So I want to tell everyone who is thinking to give up after 1 or 2 rejections even after having a strong case, just don't. Don't give up. If your academic and ielts score are good, have sufficient funds, work on your statement of Purpose. Write what they want to read. Need some help? I will help you without charging anything unlike consultants since I would be more than happy if I can help you achieve your dreams.
What was VO specifically looking for in application? Any thoughts or main points..

nkanani1

Star Member
Aug 4, 2016
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2017
Nomination.....
20-12-2016
AOR Received.
27-01-2017
Med's Request
NN
Interview........
NN
Hello everyone,
As you can see in the title, I applied total 4 times for Canadian study permit from February 2019 to July 2019. They refused my study permit 3 times. Last 2 were refused with the same reason : purpose of visit.
Current topup degree (Final year of another bachelor's degree) 63% (Didn't even receive my degree certificate of second degree when I applied, I received it after visa approval)
I ordered GCMS NOTES after my first refusal and tried to understand from the reasons given for refusal and tried to write a new statement of Purpose, but even after that, they rejected it twice.
With several rejections and studying my old statement of Purpose, I slowly started understanding what visa officer is actually looking for in your application. I wrote a statement of purpose of 5 pages (it's too much, isn't it) with every detailed information and within 2 weeks, I got visa approval. So I want to tell everyone who is thinking to give up after 1 or 2 rejections even after having a strong case, just don't. Don't give up. If your academic and ielts score are good, have sufficient funds, work on your statement of Purpose. Write what they want to read. Need some help? I will help you without charging anything unlike consultants since I would be more than happy if I can help you achieve your dreams.
I am in the same boat. Can you please send me ur SOP that would would be very helpful. my email id is nkanani13@gmail.com

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
I am in the same boat. Can you please send me ur SOP that would would be very helpful. my email id is nkanani13@gmail.com

Hello Nkanani1,

If you have been refused more than once and think of reapplying. First, request your GCMS notes, and don't be in haste to apply. Request the GCMS notes at GCMSWriters.com

If you have the purpose of visit as part of the officer's concern grounds, use the SOP to explain your study intent and the LOE to address the officer's concerns.

You can check GCMSWriters.com for their SOP/LOE writing assistance or reach them on IG/Twitter/Telegram: @GCMSWriters.

Regards,

JS

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
hi d
Hello everyone,
ear can u email me the last LOE which was approved for visa