+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit approved after 3 refusals

raaamandip

Star Member
Aug 31, 2019
Need guidance,

my cousin got 3 refusal,she had master in history and bachelors in arts ,employment experience as telemarketing &accountant and applied for post graduation in business management diploma cape breton university,
According to gcms ,as per previous educational history course mismatch and diploma available in local country and previous employment & schooling inconsistent with current educational goal,
Please advised,what options can be better for her

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Need guidance,

my cousin got 3 refusal,she had master in history and bachelors in arts ,employment experience as telemarketing &accountant and applied for post graduation in business management diploma cape breton university,
According to gcms ,as per previous educational history course mismatch and diploma available in local country and previous employment & schooling inconsistent with current educational goal,
Her choice of program and return to school must make sense based on her work and education history.

sb22651

Jul 15, 2021
Need guidance,

Since there is an option to do her diploma in her home country, the VO sees no reason why she need to go all the way to Canada to study for her diploma.

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014
Mine was also rejected for the same reason before I got approval. Give me your email address. I will send you my statement of purpose and maybe it can be helpful to you.
I am also refused for the same reason. ..purpose of visit.. UNB MBA..Age 38 ..experience 14 years

Utsav1221

Apr 6, 2020
Hello everyone,
As you can see in the title, I applied total 4 times for Canadian study permit from February 2019 to July 2019. They refused my study permit 3 times. Last 2 were refused with the same reason : purpose of visit.
My profile wasn't so strong. 12th: 46%
Bachelors : 50%
Current topup degree (Final year of another bachelor's degree) 63% (Didn't even receive my degree certificate of second degree when I applied, I received it after visa approval)
Ielts: 7.5 no less than 7
I ordered GCMS NOTES after my first refusal and tried to understand from the reasons given for refusal and tried to write a new statement of Purpose, but even after that, they rejected it twice.
With several rejections and studying my old statement of Purpose, I slowly started understanding what visa officer is actually looking for in your application. I wrote a statement of purpose of 5 pages (it's too much, isn't it) with every detailed information and within 2 weeks, I got visa approval. So I want to tell everyone who is thinking to give up after 1 or 2 rejections even after having a strong case, just don't. Don't give up. If your academic and ielts score are good, have sufficient funds, work on your statement of Purpose. Write what they want to read. Need some help? I will help you without charging anything unlike consultants since I would be more than happy if I can help you achieve your dreams.

Can you please send me your SOP for reference ?

It will be really helpful.

Utsavvadariya1221@gmail.com

Oct 5, 2020
looks like @Kr02612 is inactive guys this guy forwarded me his SOP and its fantastic used as a reference and got visa after 1st rejection

Here is my email id just send an email i will forward you the SOP
piraizaz5@gmail.com
Hi !

How are you doing? Thanks for the SOP, it was detailed and I was able get the essence of what I needed to cover in mine from it. I received the request for my passport; many thanks for showing me how to prepare a comprehensive SOP.

I wish you all the best!

Jks.rst

Oct 30, 2020
India
Category........
STUDY
Last edited:
Reactions: Vibrant smiles

Kul1

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
Hello everyone,
As you can see in the title, I applied total 4 times for Canadian study permit from February 2019 to July 2019. They refused my study permit 3 times. Last 2 were refused with the same reason : purpose of visit.
My profile wasn't so strong. 12th: 46%
Bachelors : 50%
Current topup degree (Final year of another bachelor's degree) 63% (Didn't even receive my degree certificate of second degree when I applied, I received it after visa approval)
Ielts: 7.5 no less than 7
I ordered GCMS NOTES after my first refusal and tried to understand from the reasons given for refusal and tried to write a new statement of Purpose, but even after that, they rejected it twice.
With several rejections and studying my old statement of Purpose, I slowly started understanding what visa officer is actually looking for in your application. I wrote a statement of purpose of 5 pages (it's too much, isn't it) with every detailed information and within 2 weeks, I got visa approval. So I want to tell everyone who is thinking to give up after 1 or 2 rejections even after having a strong case, just don't. Don't give up. If your academic and ielts score are good, have sufficient funds, work on your statement of Purpose. Write what they want to read. Need some help? I will help you without charging anything unlike consultants since I would be more than happy if I can help you achieve your dreams.
Can you share your emil or anything where I can contact you?