+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit approved after 3 refusals

Ejabena joy

Mar 4, 2021
Hello everyone,
As you can see in the title, I applied total 4 times for Canadian study permit from February 2019 to July 2019. They refused my study permit 3 times. Last 2 were refused with the same reason : purpose of visit.
My profile wasn't so strong. 12th: 46%
Bachelors : 50%
Current topup degree (Final year of another bachelor's degree) 63% (Didn't even receive my degree certificate of second degree when I applied, I received it after visa approval)
Ielts: 7.5 no less than 7
I ordered GCMS NOTES after my first refusal and tried to understand from the reasons given for refusal and tried to write a new statement of Purpose, but even after that, they rejected it twice.
With several rejections and studying my old statement of Purpose, I slowly started understanding what visa officer is actually looking for in your application. I wrote a statement of purpose of 5 pages (it's too much, isn't it) with every detailed information and within 2 weeks, I got visa approval. So I want to tell everyone who is thinking to give up after 1 or 2 rejections even after having a strong case, just don't. Don't give up. If your academic and ielts score are good, have sufficient funds, work on your statement of Purpose. Write what they want to read. Need some help? I will help you without charging anything unlike consultants since I would be more than happy if I can help you achieve your dreams.
Please will u be kind enough to share your fourth SOP that got you an approval with me. My email is joyobekpa@yahoo.com Thank u so much sir

Sp4Canada

Jan 28, 2021
Hello everyone,
As you can see in the title, I applied total 4 times for Canadian study permit from February 2019 to July 2019. They refused my study permit 3 times. Last 2 were refused with the same reason : purpose of visit.
Current topup degree (Final year of another bachelor's degree) 63% (Didn't even receive my degree certificate of second degree when I applied, I received it after visa approval)
I ordered GCMS NOTES after my first refusal and tried to understand from the reasons given for refusal and tried to write a new statement of Purpose, but even after that, they rejected it twice.
With several rejections and studying my old statement of Purpose, I slowly started understanding what visa officer is actually looking for in your application. I wrote a statement of purpose of 5 pages (it's too much, isn't it) with every detailed information and within 2 weeks, I got visa approval. So I want to tell everyone who is thinking to give up after 1 or 2 rejections even after having a strong case, just don't. Don't give up. If your academic and ielts score are good, have sufficient funds, work on your statement of Purpose. Write what they want to read. Need some help? I will help you without charging anything unlike consultants since I would be more than happy if I can help you achieve your dreams.
hi, have got rejected 4 times and latest rejection is still pointed to my first time reasons, could you please your SOP to sp4canada@gmail.com
really appreciate your help on this.

Even after changing my SOP from 2 pages to 3 pages with all my previous rejection still got refusal on 4th time.

honey-it

Sep 8, 2019
For the first two given reasons, I can help you with my experience. For the last reason (they also gave me that reason in my first SP REFUSAL) , I can't help you until I know about your previous degree and the program you gonna study in Canada, your ielts score and your academic score.
Please share your contact number ir email. I need some help

Ylover207

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Hello everyone,

Hello
How are you
Thanks for sharing your experience
Plz can you share with me your SOPs? Both the one that got refused + the one that got accepted ?! So that I can see what to do and what not to do ?! Plz
I will be applying soon
Ylover207@gmail.com

Plz

Ylover207

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Hey. It gives me some confidence after reading your story. Anyway, these were the reasons given for my refusal. Could you please help me?

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your level of establishment, financial ability and I am not satisfied you are a genuine student and that you will depart Canada at the end of your authorized stay.

Thank you.
Can you share your profile plz

Ylover207

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Hi
Very inspiring.
My first app was rejected on 7th july. Reason purpose of visit nd

Hi
Very inspiring. Thanks.

I m from India, B Tech Electrical and work experience in UAE

Admission in University of Guelph
MENG Environmental 2 yr course without Co-Op (Env Engg Degree is a mandatory requirement as per my current job profession)

IELTS: 8, 6.5, 6.5, 6.5 and overall 7 band

attached Sponsorship and Job Offer after successful completion of course attested by Chamber of Commerce, Min of Ext Affrs and Canada Consulate in UAE.
Fixed and liquid asset evaluation certf from CA

My time line

1st Application
Applied online 7th June 2019 NON SDS from India
Biometric completed on 13th June 2019
1st Ack Letter on 21st June 2019
2nd Ack Letter on 5th July 2019
Biometric Correspondence letter on 5th July 2019
Refusal Correspondence Letter on 6th July 2019

I didn't submitted my mark sheets, transcripts, Bachelor degree and SOP with application as it was not mandatory.
Then thru webform i submitted SOP for which i received below reply on 2nd July 2019 from CE CSC Do Not Reply

Good day Amir Siddiqui,
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We are pleased to confirm the reception of the following document:
  • LOE S30323****.pdf
We have forwarded it to the responsible office for their consideration.
Since your file is located at the Canadian visa office in New Delhi, India, we invite you to also contact them in order to:
  • Report important changes,
  • Provide documents,
  • Add a representative or designated individual on file,
  • Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
  • Enquire on an outcome to a request.
You will find the complete list of visa offices on our website.

Reasons for refusal

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marks sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

2nd Application thru IDP
Medical upfront on 9th July 2019 in Delhi
Applied online on 19th July 2019 SDS from India
E-mail from do not reply for app update on 20th July 2019 but cant see any update on GC portal

Attached Re-Application Letter for refusal explanation, Detailed SOP, all certf from 10th 12th and Engg Marksheets and Degree, All pages of new and old passports, CA certf, Marrg Certf, Police Clrnc, 1 yr Tution Fee CAD 25700, GIC CAD 10,000 from Scotia Bank, Sponsorship Letter etc

No update on Medical or Biometric till date. IRCC decisions are full of surprises and strange outcomes.

Any guidance for my case?
Hello
Did you finally get your visa ?

Ylover207

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Hi, i am from Nepal. I applied for visa on june 13, june 26/27 got medical request, medical done june 28, and since then i have bwwn waiting for approval or mail. Cannot link to online ac, and classes start on sept 3rd. Why is it that it is taking a long time? I emailed and they replied that my application ia under review.
Plz did you get your visa ?
An you share your sop ?
Ylover207@gmail.com
New
Hello everyone,

Sharing with you some updates on my re-application.
My refusal letter was sent to me last June 24, 2019 on the following grounds: I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

July 9, 2019, I requested for GCMS/CAIPS notes to know the exact reason for refusal. We got the file exactly one month after requesting, August 9, 2019. Since the request was through my consultant, I paid P2500 for this. But after doing my research and all, a Canadian citizen or PR can request it for any individual for only CAD5.
Anyhoo, apparently, the VO refused my application due to my degree in the Philippines, Bachelors of Science in Hotel and Restaurant Management. I applied for the Hotel Operations Management program in Centennial College because I lack the experience in my field and would want to get a management position when I apply in Hotels here and abroad.
So, I think I did not justify that enough in my SOP. Will work on my study plan again and will reapply within the month for January 2020 intake.

God Bless to all!
May the Lord reveal to us his will and purpose. ;)

Hello
Did you finally get your visa ?

Mar 14, 2021
I am planning to apply for study permit to Canada for September 2021 intake. And for that I have got the admission offer as well.
And once it gets approved I plan to apply for my wife's work permit as well.
Now, in such a scenario, while filling the family information form whether I should mark as 'YES' or 'NO' in the section where they ask that whether they will accompany you to canada??

Ylover207

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
please dont leave hope,as per me if you have been admitted to a designated learning institution,have sufficient proof of funds,you can explain that after study you can settle in home country,you have strong financial base in home country and medical fitness,then you have to get the visa only my advice dont apply without caips notes,if you answer all issues stated in caips notes with the help of very good consultant of your city you will certainly get visa as has happend in my case,please dont leave hope,if you are realy wish to get visa,any further clarification please ask me,f ielts is below six,please improve,best of luck,i got visa in 3rd attempt
Plz can you share your sop ?