+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit approved after 3 refusals

Clem_grace32

May 21, 2018
Hello!
Thank you for posting your experience with the Canada embassy decisions. Your case is similar to mine. I have been denied on 3 occasions with same excuses given to u.. I had a higher national diploma here before applying for a college degree at Mohawk college Ontario. Though I got my admission without sitting for an ielts exam. I have also made a part payment of $1600CAD for my fees and the money is still with the college. My last denial was Dec 3rd 2019. What should i do cos I'm 34 in August this year. Please advice me on what to do next.. Should I apply again later this year or avoid the embassy so they don't see me as desperate..

Successtrong

Sep 26, 2019
Hello everyone,
As you can see in the title, I applied total 4 times for Canadian study permit from February 2019 to July 2019. They refused my study permit 3 times. Last 2 were refused with the same reason : purpose of visit.
My profile wasn't so strong. 12th: 46%
Bachelors : 50%
Current topup degree (Final year of another bachelor's degree) 63% (Didn't even receive my degree certificate of second degree when I applied, I received it after visa approval)
Ielts: 7.5 no less than 7
I ordered GCMS NOTES after my first refusal and tried to understand from the reasons given for refusal and tried to write a new statement of Purpose, but even after that, they rejected it twice.
With several rejections and studying my old statement of Purpose, I slowly started understanding what visa officer is actually looking for in your application. I wrote a statement of purpose of 5 pages (it's too much, isn't it) with every detailed information and within 2 weeks, I got visa approval. So I want to tell everyone who is thinking to give up after 1 or 2 rejections even after having a strong case, just don't. Don't give up. If your academic and ielts score are good, have sufficient funds, work on your statement of Purpose. Write what they want to read. Need some help? I will help you without charging anything unlike consultants since I would be more than happy if I can help you achieve your dreams.
Dear I am not sure if you received my message but I need your help, could you please help me regarding the statement of purpose. My visa got rejected for the same reasons you had. will be waiting for your reply as I do need your help.

Successtrong

Sep 26, 2019
Hello everyone,
As you can see in the title, I applied total 4 times for Canadian study permit from February 2019 to July 2019. They refused my study permit 3 times. Last 2 were refused with the same reason : purpose of visit.
Current topup degree (Final year of another bachelor's degree) 63% (Didn't even receive my degree certificate of second degree when I applied, I received it after visa approval)
I ordered GCMS NOTES after my first refusal and tried to understand from the reasons given for refusal and tried to write a new statement of Purpose, but even after that, they rejected it twice.
With several rejections and studying my old statement of Purpose, I slowly started understanding what visa officer is actually looking for in your application. I wrote a statement of purpose of 5 pages (it's too much, isn't it) with every detailed information and within 2 weeks, I got visa approval. So I want to tell everyone who is thinking to give up after 1 or 2 rejections even after having a strong case, just don't. Don't give up. If your academic and ielts score are good, have sufficient funds, work on your statement of Purpose. Write what they want to read. Need some help? I will help you without charging anything unlike consultants since I would be more than happy if I can help you achieve your dreams.
Hi, I have sent you messages because I do need your help that could achieve my dream, I undesrtand you could be busy with your life, but I hope you help me in this, could you please send me your SOP to this email and if you want to help me with any information, just send: joliaali11@gmail.com

Adit Patel

Apr 3, 2020
Hello everyone,

hello brother,
i am adit,
i also got refusal for 2 times,
my IELTS score is 6.5 ( no less than 6)
Bro i need your help can you send me your SOP on my mail-pateladit505@gmail.com

ntheegel

Aug 5, 2019
Hello everyone,
Congrats bro.I have been rejected on Purpose of Visit. Please can you share your GCMS note detailed reasons for purpose of visit and SOP on email - nikhil3072@gmail.com.Thanks.

Last edited:

trapgay2

Feb 29, 2020
Hello everyone,
Please send me your sop. Thanks. trapgay2@yahoo.co.in

Arthur68

Mar 20, 2018
I got admitted to the University of British Columbia for masters and I was denied visa twice on the grounds that I do not have travel history and that the VO is not convinced that I will leave Canada after my stay.
I recently got admitted to the University of Manitoba for U1 undergraduate studies for fall 2020 and my masters has been defered to fall 2020 by UBC because of the visa denial. Now I want to reapply for a study permit for the third time.
Which of the Acceptance letter do I use: the masters or undergraduate so as to avoid a third denial?
I am thinking of applying for the study permit using the undergraduate studies since I have been denied twice when I used the Masters studies.

Arthur68

Mar 20, 2018
Hello everyone,
I need help on how you did yours. I am currently facing the same challenges.

Arthur68

Mar 20, 2018
Hello everyone,
Email ID: sommy4real2001@yahoo.com

Jikulya

Apr 25, 2020
Hello everyone,
Hi, glad u made it. Isn’t supposed to be a GAO between refusal ?

Jikulya

Apr 25, 2020
Hello everyone!

I am 28 years old. Not married. My siblings with their kids are in Canada, brother - RP, sister - citizen. I have masters degree in international relations completed 6 years ago.

Job experience only in customer service which is hotel, airline industry.

Planning to study for one year in Finance (not related to previous degree, no job experience in Finance).

What are my chances of being refused study permit? How can I improve my case not to be rejected for study permit?

Thx