+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit approved after 3 refusals

P290101

Mar 7, 2020
Hello everyone,
As you can see in the title, I applied total 4 times for Canadian study permit from February 2019 to July 2019. They refused my study permit 3 times. Last 2 were refused with the same reason : purpose of visit.
My profile wasn't so strong. 12th: 46%
Bachelors : 50%
Current topup degree (Final year of another bachelor's degree) 63% (Didn't even receive my degree certificate of second degree when I applied, I received it after visa approval)
Ielts: 7.5 no less than 7
I ordered GCMS NOTES after my first refusal and tried to understand from the reasons given for refusal and tried to write a new statement of Purpose, but even after that, they rejected it twice.
With several rejections and studying my old statement of Purpose, I slowly started understanding what visa officer is actually looking for in your application. I wrote a statement of purpose of 5 pages (it's too much, isn't it) with every detailed information and within 2 weeks, I got visa approval. So I want to tell everyone who is thinking to give up after 1 or 2 rejections even after having a strong case, just don't. Don't give up. If your academic and ielts score are good, have sufficient funds, work on your statement of Purpose. Write what they want to read. Need some help? I will help you without charging anything unlike consultants since I would be more than happy if I can help you achieve your dreams.
Can you please help me i got 2 refusals for the same reason purpose of visit. I ensured them that i would return india to do a job here and my relations are well with my family but they again rejecten.please help me I'm very confused for what to do

D.Ibrahim

Mar 9, 2020
Hello everyone,
As you can see in the title, I applied total 4 times for Canadian study permit from February 2019 to July 2019. They refused my study permit 3 times. Last 2 were refused with the same reason : purpose of visit.
Current topup degree (Final year of another bachelor's degree) 63% (Didn't even receive my degree certificate of second degree when I applied, I received it after visa approval)
I ordered GCMS NOTES after my first refusal and tried to understand from the reasons given for refusal and tried to write a new statement of Purpose, but even after that, they rejected it twice.
With several rejections and studying my old statement of Purpose, I slowly started understanding what visa officer is actually looking for in your application. I wrote a statement of purpose of 5 pages (it's too much, isn't it) with every detailed information and within 2 weeks, I got visa approval. So I want to tell everyone who is thinking to give up after 1 or 2 rejections even after having a strong case, just don't. Don't give up. If your academic and ielts score are good, have sufficient funds, work on your statement of Purpose. Write what they want to read. Need some help? I will help you without charging anything unlike consultants since I would be more than happy if I can help you achieve your dreams.
I just received a study permit refusal although I thought that I have very strong file the reasons was as follows:

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of
residence.

Can you guide me what should I do.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
I just received a study permit refusal although I thought that I have very strong file the reasons was as follows:

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of
residence.

Can you guide me what should I do.
Are you applying from your home country?

Tildapearl

Jan 27, 2020
Hey my study visa got rejected twice. My profile- 10 and 12th-66% bachelor- bcom-2017-53% and ilets-6.5. I showed relevant work exp as well. Course-ibm. I got my caips which says vo notice poor grades in my academics and is not satisfied. Visa refused. I wanna apply for the third time. Can you please suggest how can I justify my low grades and or add any docs to justify that? Thankyou
[/QUOTE
I got rejected twice now based on family ties, employment situation and purpose of stay, can you please help me out? My email address is moradeyomatilda@gmail.com. thanks

Tildapearl

Jan 27, 2020
Hello everyone,
Hello, I got refused twice now based on purpose of study, family ties and employment situation, I want to reapply the third time now, I will be glad on any assistance you can render to me, you can write me on email address moradeyomatilda@gmail.com. thanks in anticipation

Anu Ranji

Oct 24, 2017
Hi, I have applied for study visa under non SDS category on feb 20th. Medicals was passed on Feb 21st. Got 2 ghost updates on 4th March and 6th March, but no mails. This s my 4th application after 3 refusals. The processing time while I apply was 2 weeks and now it's updated as one week in cic site. It's passed 20 days now no update on my application. Is there anybody who has received their approval or waiting for approval through non SDS category recently? Please share your timeline.

Tkohli

Star Member
Mar 12, 2020
@Anu Ranji I applied on Feb 28th after a refusal on Jan1 .
Medical passed on 4th March and status says eligibility review is in progress.
BTW what was your reason for refusal ?