+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit approved after 3 refusals

Chuksfrank

Mar 11, 2020
Hello everyone,
As you can see in the title, I applied total 4 times for Canadian study permit from February 2019 to July 2019. They refused my study permit 3 times. Last 2 were refused with the same reason : purpose of visit.
My profile wasn't so strong. 12th: 46%
Bachelors : 50%
Current topup degree (Final year of another bachelor's degree) 63% (Didn't even receive my degree certificate of second degree when I applied, I received it after visa approval)
Ielts: 7.5 no less than 7
I ordered GCMS NOTES after my first refusal and tried to understand from the reasons given for refusal and tried to write a new statement of Purpose, but even after that, they rejected it twice.
With several rejections and studying my old statement of Purpose, I slowly started understanding what visa officer is actually looking for in your application. I wrote a statement of purpose of 5 pages (it's too much, isn't it) with every detailed information and within 2 weeks, I got visa approval. So I want to tell everyone who is thinking to give up after 1 or 2 rejections even after having a strong case, just don't. Don't give up. If your academic and ielts score are good, have sufficient funds, work on your statement of Purpose. Write what they want to read. Need some help? I will help you without charging anything unlike consultants since I would be more than happy if I can help you achieve your dreams.
Thanks for your advise,please can you throw more light on what and what the visa officer is looking for.Thanks

sam-phuw

May 29, 2014
Hi Gurunandan,

Even I got reject yesterday with same reasons.

so how are you tackling this rejection reasons.

Please help me with the SOP's sent by others and how you are preferring.

Please help me out.

Email Id: saiteja3333@gmail.com
Hello sai teja and gurunandan
Recently iam so got refusal for the same reason could you please share both of your sop in order to apply again as soonest.
Appreciat your kind help

Tildapearl

Jan 27, 2020
Hello everyone,
As you can see in the title, I applied total 4 times for Canadian study permit from February 2019 to July 2019. They refused my study permit 3 times. Last 2 were refused with the same reason : purpose of visit.
Current topup degree (Final year of another bachelor's degree) 63% (Didn't even receive my degree certificate of second degree when I applied, I received it after visa approval)
I ordered GCMS NOTES after my first refusal and tried to understand from the reasons given for refusal and tried to write a new statement of Purpose, but even after that, they rejected it twice.
With several rejections and studying my old statement of Purpose, I slowly started understanding what visa officer is actually looking for in your application. I wrote a statement of purpose of 5 pages (it's too much, isn't it) with every detailed information and within 2 weeks, I got visa approval. So I want to tell everyone who is thinking to give up after 1 or 2 rejections even after having a strong case, just don't. Don't give up. If your academic and ielts score are good, have sufficient funds, work on your statement of Purpose. Write what they want to read. Need some help? I will help you without charging anything unlike consultants since I would be more than happy if I can help you achieve your dreams.
Kindly forward me your sop to moradeyomatilda@gmail.com. thanks in anticipation

m7mdparvz

Dec 23, 2019
Don't give up. If your academic and ielts score are good, have sufficient funds, work on your statement of Purpose. Write what they want to read. Need some help? I will help you without charging anything unlike consultants since I would be more than happy if I can help you achieve your dreams.
Please forward me as well if its possible muhammedpervez@gmail.com

Naomikiptoo

Nov 9, 2019
Hello everyone,
After reading this I think am in the right place,got my refusal today
Reason
Employment and family ties
Kindly find away to help me pliz
My email
jeropernest@gmail.com
From Kenya

Prince kumar07

Jan 17, 2020
Hello, I got refused twice now based on purpose of study, family ties and employment situation, I want to reapply the third time now, I will be glad on any assistance you can render to me, you can write me on email address moradeyomatilda@gmail.com. thanks in anticipation
Sir could you send your sop because now I am stay on that situation if you send your sop it could be beneficial for me you may send your sop in rajputprincerav@gmail.com kinly sahe your sop thankyou

Yyr

Mar 20, 2020
Hello everyone,
Bro can you help me i also got refusals. Please send me your sop . My mail id :BASRAP23@gmail.com

Rimjim thind

Mar 24, 2020
Helo sir ,
I applied my study visa on 19 march 2020 . I got first two refusal and the reason was porpose of visit given by embasy. Then i applied caves notes . And after read the whole reason of refusal i applied 4th time . I clearly explain my income , purpose of visit, course choosen by me. My sop was of 2 and 3 pages with brief discription. Sir i want to ask uh that whether this time i got my visa or not ?? I also pay my one year fees and show 10 lakh extra money in my account for next year tution fees also show my gic 10 thousands dollars as usual. I got 75% marks in 12 with in medical i passed my 12 in 2018. And 9.8 cgpa in 10th standard . I have one year diploma of chemical technician with 74%. I have 6.5 band with no band less than 6. I don't know why i got refusal from Sheridan college thrice But now time i changed my college to georgine and course is biotechnology health .but i have a problem that. whether this time corona virus situation affect my visa or i will get my visa just as like uh ??

Last edited: