+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit approved after 3 refusals

overhaul03

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
When I applied for the first time, they mentioned many reasons. Such as lack of fund, low marks in past, family ties, purpose of visit, immigration status and travel history. When I applied for the second time, I answered to their concerns in my statement of purpose, they again refused it but wihh only one reason : purpose of visit. So I was a bit hopeful since I answered their all other concerns except purpose of visit. They again refused my third application with the same reason: purpose of visit. I finally succeed to convince them about the purpose of visit in the fourth try.
Bro , could you please tell me what to write in the purpose of visit and what documents you gave , it will be very helpful
share me your mail id ?

Osafure

Jun 30, 2020
Hello everyone,
As you can see in the title, I applied total 4 times for Canadian study permit from February 2019 to July 2019. They refused my study permit 3 times. Last 2 were refused with the same reason : purpose of visit.
My profile wasn't so strong. 12th: 46%
Bachelors : 50%
Current topup degree (Final year of another bachelor's degree) 63% (Didn't even receive my degree certificate of second degree when I applied, I received it after visa approval)
Ielts: 7.5 no less than 7
I ordered GCMS NOTES after my first refusal and tried to understand from the reasons given for refusal and tried to write a new statement of Purpose, but even after that, they rejected it twice.
With several rejections and studying my old statement of Purpose, I slowly started understanding what visa officer is actually looking for in your application. I wrote a statement of purpose of 5 pages (it's too much, isn't it) with every detailed information and within 2 weeks, I got visa approval. So I want to tell everyone who is thinking to give up after 1 or 2 rejections even after having a strong case, just don't. Don't give up. If your academic and ielts score are good, have sufficient funds, work on your statement of Purpose. Write what they want to read. Need some help? I will help you without charging anything unlike consultants since I would be more than happy if I can help you achieve your dreams.
Hi please can I have you Email or Whatsapp number... I really need help for study Permit visa please

sk1356

Mar 8, 2015
Sure. Just give me your email address. I'll send it by tonight.
Can you please send it to me as well? Other than how you reasoned, I would like to understand the tone, format, structure etc. Thank you. I will send you my email in the PM

Aynek

Jul 5, 2020
Hi congratulation for your visa .. my brother has the same case he got 4 refusals and every time the reason is Purpose of visit . Can you please send me your SOP @ mkhaira73@yahoo.com
How did you prove family ties? Half my family is in the home country a d two members in Canada I.e mom and brother( both students) but I could not prove the family ties and have been rejected on the same grounds. Can you share your statement with me @ canadavisaa@yahoo.com

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
How did you prove family ties? Half my family is in the home country a d two members in Canada I.e mom and brother( both students) but I could not prove the family ties and have been rejected on the same grounds. Can you share your statement with me @ canadavisaa@yahoo.com
With refusals, it is advisable to seek a thorough legal assistance with an attorney/legal counsel.
Write to me privately if you need assistance

Note - SOP alone can't fix the problem, whole application must make sense, ties must outweigh, a possible route of immigration and officers
concern must be disabused.. it's not an impossible task but can only succeed if carefully done from beginning..

good luck.

rajedd

Jul 8, 2020
I would like some guidance, I was rejected study visa earlier this year. I am now looking to reapply so that I will be able to take online classes. I was refused on the basis 220a and b ( insufficient funds). I would like to know if it is ok to just get adequate funds for my bank statement, or I will also be required to write a SOP. Can anyone say if funds required (first yr tuition fee + 10000 CAD) remains the same, due to online studies.

Raman91

Dec 11, 2019
I would like some guidance, I was rejected study visa earlier this year. I am now looking to reapply so that I will be able to take online classes. I was refused on the basis 220a and b ( insufficient funds). I would like to know if it is ok to just get adequate funds for my bank statement, or I will also be required to write a SOP. Can anyone say if funds required (first yr tuition fee + 10000 CAD) remains the same, due to online studies.
Why insufficient funds? Did you pay full year tuition fees + GIC of 10200?

Is your course more than 1 year?

rajedd

Jul 8, 2020
Why insufficient funds? Did you pay full year tuition fees + GIC of 10200?

Is your course more than 1 year?
I paid first semester in full. in total I showed 16000 cad after I paid sch fee. I now realized my error. should have showed 1 yr sch fee plus GIC which would be arournd 25k to 30k
2 yr program

But I am curious to know if the funds will be lower since we will be doing online classes

Raman91

Dec 11, 2019
I paid first semester in full. in total I showed 16000 cad after I paid sch fee. I now realized my error. should have showed 1 yr sch fee plus GIC which would be arournd 25k to 30k
2 yr program

But I am curious to know if the funds will be lower since we will be doing online classes
When you're applying for 1 year program, you must pay at least 1 semester fees and for 2 years of program it should be at least 1 year paid fees.

I don't know how much fund requirements will change due to online classes, it's better to show as much as you can.

rajedd

Jul 8, 2020
Ok. I know someone that applied and she only paid 1 semester we chose the same program. but I will try to do as recommended before I reapply.
Let us hope they will not be soo strict re fees during this time.

Raman91

Dec 11, 2019
Ok. I know someone that applied and she only paid 1 semester we chose the same program. but I will try to do as recommended before I reapply.
Let us hope they will not be soo strict re fees during this time.
I am hoping for the same. What is your 2 year fees?