+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit approved after 3 refusals

rajedd

Jul 8, 2020
So are you showing 30k fees of 2 years + 10k GIC = 40k?
Ok, so my question to you. If I already paid 1st semester 7000+CAD ( showed receipt) In my account it would be the 2nd semester 7000+CAD plus 10k GIC? I think that is what confused me initially

Raman91

Dec 11, 2019
Ok, so my question to you. If I already paid 1st semester 7000+CAD ( showed receipt) In my account it would be the 2nd semester 7000+CAD plus 10k GIC? I think that is what confused me initially
So, if you have paid 7k + GIC = 17k, then you have to show 40k - 17k = 23k in your account (liquid funds)

Reactions: rajedd

rajedd

Jul 8, 2020
So, if you have paid 7k + GIC = 17k, then you have to show 40k - 17k = 23k in your account (liquid funds)
ok great. and I will be showing 30k so that should be good. when u said 40k though, thats basically covering full 2 yrs + 10k personal funds

Raman91

Dec 11, 2019
ok great. and I will be showing 30k so that should be good. when u said 40k though, thats basically covering full 2 yrs + 10k personal funds
Why I said 40k, because visa officer wants to know how would you pay your 2nd year fees (which should be in liquid funds either in your or your parent's account) and they need that proof of believability!

Reactions: rajedd

rajedd

Jul 8, 2020
Why I said 40k, because visa officer wants to know how would you pay your 2nd year fees (which should be in liquid funds either in your or your parent's account) and they need that proof of believability!
ahhhhhh!! I see, yikes. So if I get the funds in my account as I will be selling my car, what proof do I show? do I just write a letter let VO know an asset was sold.. I wont have 40k :(

rajedd

Jul 8, 2020
U seem knowledgeable about this info. Can I email you?

roxy008

Jul 9, 2020
Hello everyone,
As you can see in the title, I applied total 4 times for Canadian study permit from February 2019 to July 2019. They refused my study permit 3 times. Last 2 were refused with the same reason : purpose of visit.
My profile wasn't so strong. 12th: 46%
Bachelors : 50%
Current topup degree (Final year of another bachelor's degree) 63% (Didn't even receive my degree certificate of second degree when I applied, I received it after visa approval)
Ielts: 7.5 no less than 7
I ordered GCMS NOTES after my first refusal and tried to understand from the reasons given for refusal and tried to write a new statement of Purpose, but even after that, they rejected it twice.
With several rejections and studying my old statement of Purpose, I slowly started understanding what visa officer is actually looking for in your application. I wrote a statement of purpose of 5 pages (it's too much, isn't it) with every detailed information and within 2 weeks, I got visa approval. So I want to tell everyone who is thinking to give up after 1 or 2 rejections even after having a strong case, just don't. Don't give up. If your academic and ielts score are good, have sufficient funds, work on your statement of Purpose. Write what they want to read. Need some help? I will help you without charging anything unlike consultants since I would be more than happy if I can help you achieve your dreams.
Your story is really motivational......Could you please share your sop with me ......Myself is also refused once

Raman91

Dec 11, 2019
Hey guys anyone who applied in May and got any update, especially regarding medical and review of eligibility!