+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit approved after 3 refusals

akGJ05

Jan 9, 2020
Hello everyone,
As you can see in the title, I applied total 4 times for Canadian study permit from February 2019 to July 2019. They refused my study permit 3 times. Last 2 were refused with the same reason : purpose of visit.
My profile wasn't so strong. 12th: 46%
Bachelors : 50%
Current topup degree (Final year of another bachelor's degree) 63% (Didn't even receive my degree certificate of second degree when I applied, I received it after visa approval)
Ielts: 7.5 no less than 7
I ordered GCMS NOTES after my first refusal and tried to understand from the reasons given for refusal and tried to write a new statement of Purpose, but even after that, they rejected it twice.
With several rejections and studying my old statement of Purpose, I slowly started understanding what visa officer is actually looking for in your application. I wrote a statement of purpose of 5 pages (it's too much, isn't it) with every detailed information and within 2 weeks, I got visa approval. So I want to tell everyone who is thinking to give up after 1 or 2 rejections even after having a strong case, just don't. Don't give up. If your academic and ielts score are good, have sufficient funds, work on your statement of Purpose. Write what they want to read. Need some help? I will help you without charging anything unlike consultants since I would be more than happy if I can help you achieve your dreams.
Hey

I have 4 refusal

-First 3 were due to IELTS having 5.5 in two module.
-After that I applied for Caips and got reason having low IELTS
-I improved IELTS to each 6
-I applied 4th time under SDS for JAN 2020 and got rejected based on Purpose of Visit only.

Now I'm looking forward to apply for same course and college for Fall 2020 intake.
What type of SOP I should make ??
Can you please help ???

Here is my Email ID - ralphpatel009@gmail.com

Princess Mel

Jan 11, 2020
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit. • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

Please how can I solve this to reapply.
I just got married should I show my how contract document, my bank statement and the fact I own a land? Please help

Naijaboy

Dec 29, 2019
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit. • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

Please how can I solve this to reapply.
I just got married should I show my how contract document, my bank statement and the fact I own a land? Please help
What school,and how much proof of funds did you present explain so we can understand better

Princess Mel

Jan 11, 2020
What school,and how much proof of funds did you present explain so we can understand better
I got a master's in health care management and I needed a training so I applied for a vocational training in support and health care community services a diploma program. How can I convince them that I need this training?
As for financial assets I relied only on my mother's bank statement and my uncle in Canada to support my studies and accommodation but now I think in addition to that I show case my bank statement and also my land certificate
What do you think?

Manpreet_kaur1100

Dec 10, 2019
Hello everyone,
As you can see in the title, I applied total 4 times for Canadian study permit from February 2019 to July 2019. They refused my study permit 3 times. Last 2 were refused with the same reason : purpose of visit.
My profile wasn't so strong. 12th: 46%
Bachelors : 50%
Current topup degree (Final year of another bachelor's degree) 63% (Didn't even receive my degree certificate of second degree when I applied, I received it after visa approval)
Ielts: 7.5 no less than 7
I ordered GCMS NOTES after my first refusal and tried to understand from the reasons given for refusal and tried to write a new statement of Purpose, but even after that, they rejected it twice.
With several rejections and studying my old statement of Purpose, I slowly started understanding what visa officer is actually looking for in your application. I wrote a statement of purpose of 5 pages (it's too much, isn't it) with every detailed information and within 2 weeks, I got visa approval. So I want to tell everyone who is thinking to give up after 1 or 2 rejections even after having a strong case, just don't. Don't give up. If your academic and ielts score are good, have sufficient funds, work on your statement of Purpose. Write what they want to read. Need some help? I will help you without charging anything unlike consultants since I would be more than happy if I can help you achieve your dreams.
Does anyone know

can I apply for study permit by taking admission in university if I had one refusal for spouse open work permit ?

Reactions: Aryash