+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit approved after 3 refusals

JunaidJumani

Jan 3, 2020
Your IELTS is good but you need to make your sop strong like you need to link your proposed program to your country economic situation for example if you are studying computer science you can say that you country is still in it's prime at computer tech at all and you want to be involved in the spark that lits it and you want to revolutionalize computer science in your home country, lastly I'll suggest you create you sop by yourself and make it 5pages or more you need to include every single detail
Could you please guide me regarding MBA related SOP

JunaidJumani

Jan 3, 2020
Hello everyone,
As you can see in the title, I applied total 4 times for Canadian study permit from February 2019 to July 2019. They refused my study permit 3 times. Last 2 were refused with the same reason : purpose of visit.
My profile wasn't so strong. 12th: 46%
Bachelors : 50%
Current topup degree (Final year of another bachelor's degree) 63% (Didn't even receive my degree certificate of second degree when I applied, I received it after visa approval)
Ielts: 7.5 no less than 7
I ordered GCMS NOTES after my first refusal and tried to understand from the reasons given for refusal and tried to write a new statement of Purpose, but even after that, they rejected it twice.
With several rejections and studying my old statement of Purpose, I slowly started understanding what visa officer is actually looking for in your application. I wrote a statement of purpose of 5 pages (it's too much, isn't it) with every detailed information and within 2 weeks, I got visa approval. So I want to tell everyone who is thinking to give up after 1 or 2 rejections even after having a strong case, just don't. Don't give up. If your academic and ielts score are good, have sufficient funds, work on your statement of Purpose. Write what they want to read. Need some help? I will help you without charging anything unlike consultants since I would be more than happy if I can help you achieve your dreams.
Could you please share your SOP on following email ID: jumani.junaid@yahoo.com
As i am running short of time to reapply.
Would be thankful bro

JunaidJumani

Jan 3, 2020
What was the purpose of refusal and was it an online application
It was online application.
Below are the reasons for refusal.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• based on your family ties in canada and pakistan
• based on limited employment prospects in your country of residence.
• based on your current employment situation

sahar1929

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello,
I got 2 refusal in september and the second one in november. I also ordered my notes on september but I don't receive it yet. The main reason were purpose of visit and not leaving canada. I change my college and apply for university and waiting for my LOA. I need a strong sop to submit my visa again in this month.
I would appreciate if you could help me and send me your sop
My email is: sahar.r1990@gmail.com

Joel Raj

Nov 6, 2019
Hello,
I got 2 refusal in september and the second one in november. I also ordered my notes on september but I don't receive it yet. The main reason were purpose of visit and not leaving canada. I change my college and apply for university and waiting for my LOA. I need a strong sop to submit my visa again in this month.
I would appreciate if you could help me and send me your sop
My email is: sahar.r1990@gmail.com
have u received any emails from caips notes??

Dizzy237

Jan 7, 2020
Good evening. Am also in the same situation as you my brother I have been refused study permits already twice online and I want to try the 3rd time and also they refused saying
-Am not satisfied you will leave Canada based on the purpose of your visit
-Am not satisfied you will leave Canada based on the limited jobs in your Country am a Cameroonian and this time I want to do it paper based so please can anyone help me with some good stuff to add to my motivation letter and study plan please?

Dizzy237

Jan 7, 2020
Hello everyone,
As you can see in the title, I applied total 4 times for Canadian study permit from February 2019 to July 2019. They refused my study permit 3 times. Last 2 were refused with the same reason : purpose of visit.
My profile wasn't so strong. 12th: 46%
Bachelors : 50%
Current topup degree (Final year of another bachelor's degree) 63% (Didn't even receive my degree certificate of second degree when I applied, I received it after visa approval)
Ielts: 7.5 no less than 7
I ordered GCMS NOTES after my first refusal and tried to understand from the reasons given for refusal and tried to write a new statement of Purpose, but even after that, they rejected it twice.
With several rejections and studying my old statement of Purpose, I slowly started understanding what visa officer is actually looking for in your application. I wrote a statement of purpose of 5 pages (it's too much, isn't it) with every detailed information and within 2 weeks, I got visa approval. So I want to tell everyone who is thinking to give up after 1 or 2 rejections even after having a strong case, just don't. Don't give up. If your academic and ielts score are good, have sufficient funds, work on your statement of Purpose. Write what they want to read. Need some help? I will help you without charging anything unlike consultants since I would be more than happy if I can help you achieve your dreams.
Please I need your help with how to have a good statement of purpose bro please that is my email: ingridon7@gmail.com