+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit approved after 3 refusals

donaldk

Jun 26, 2019
Mine was also rejected for the same reason before I got approval. Give me your email address. I will send you my statement of purpose and maybe it can be helpful to you.
Hi Can you share with me your statement of purpose, I've two rejection last year. Now I want to reapply again

Amaka12

Jun 18, 2019
Pls have ad
It was online application.
Below are the reasons for refusal.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• based on your family ties in canada and pakistan
• based on limited employment prospects in your country of residence.
• based on your current employment situation
pls have you address the employment situation and how because the same issue.

JunaidJumani

Jan 3, 2020
Pls have ad

pls have you address the employment situation and how because the same issue.
I had experience of 4 years, i showed experience certificate because I have already resigned from job in august-19. So for future employment I stated that I will join my family agriculture bussiness and expend it to international market.
So this covers both objections points like (current employment and limited employment propectus in my country)

Amaka12

Jun 18, 2019
I had experience of 4 years, i showed experience certificate because I have already resigned from job in august-19. So for future employment I stated that I will join my family agriculture bussiness and expend it to international market.
So this covers both objections points like (current employment and limited employment propectus in my country)
So you didn't provide any additional documents to prove that?
Did you got approved?
I don't know which documents to add again.

manudeep73

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
When I applied for the first time, they mentioned many reasons. Such as lack of fund, low marks in past, family ties, purpose of visit, immigration status and travel history. When I applied for the second time, I answered to their concerns in my statement of purpose, they again refused it but wihh only one reason : purpose of visit. So I was a bit hopeful since I answered their all other concerns except purpose of visit. They again refused my third application with the same reason: purpose of visit. I finally succeed to convince them about the purpose of visit in the fourth try.
Hi congratulation for your visa .. my brother has the same case he got 4 refusals and every time the reason is Purpose of visit . Can you please send me your SOP @ mkhaira73@yahoo.com

Dec 5, 2019
Hello everyone,
As you can see in the title, I applied total 4 times for Canadian study permit from February 2019 to July 2019. They refused my study permit 3 times. Last 2 were refused with the same reason : purpose of visit.
My profile wasn't so strong. 12th: 46%
Bachelors : 50%
Current topup degree (Final year of another bachelor's degree) 63% (Didn't even receive my degree certificate of second degree when I applied, I received it after visa approval)
Ielts: 7.5 no less than 7
I ordered GCMS NOTES after my first refusal and tried to understand from the reasons given for refusal and tried to write a new statement of Purpose, but even after that, they rejected it twice.
With several rejections and studying my old statement of Purpose, I slowly started understanding what visa officer is actually looking for in your application. I wrote a statement of purpose of 5 pages (it's too much, isn't it) with every detailed information and within 2 weeks, I got visa approval. So I want to tell everyone who is thinking to give up after 1 or 2 rejections even after having a strong case, just don't. Don't give up. If your academic and ielts score are good, have sufficient funds, work on your statement of Purpose. Write what they want to read. Need some help? I will help you without charging anything unlike consultants since I would be more than happy if I can help you achieve your dreams.
hello brother
I have received My refusal on 15 Jan 2020 with the allegation of purpose of visit or your proposed study Is not reasonable in the light of one or more. your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic records, language abilities.

I just want your help... pls snd me your detailed sop at my Gmail account. gurjitbharaj@gmail.com... it would be a great help

St.michael

Jan 22, 2020
Hey, no need to change the college. And actually it is better not to change it. I will send you my SOP for a review.
hey my visa also got rejected for 4 times and the first 3 was for purpose of visit and after third rejection, I applied for caips and found out that my course has no relevance to my previous study which I didn't understand caz I'm a mechanical engineer and the course I took was based on mechanical engineering and my friends are studying there too. anyways i changed my intake and my college and took another course and got rejected again for the 4th time due to the purpose of visit... i have no idea how to tackle this reason could u please send me your sop asap to my mail id and suggest if there is any chance I can get my visa.
email: jubel4roy@gmail.com

kenoch

Jan 3, 2020
Hello,
I also got a refusal and i applied for my caips note and the reason is stated below

I have reviewed the application. Taking the applicant’s plan of studies into account, the applicant does not appear to be sufficiently well established that the proposed studies would be a reasonable expense. Given family ties or economic motives to remain in Canada, the applicant’s incentives to remain in Canada may outweigh their ties to their home country. The applicant’s plan of studies appears vague and poorly documented, weighing the factors in this application. I am not satisfied that the applicant will depart Canada at the end of the period authorized for their stay. Or the reasons above, I have refused this application.

Please how do i address these concerns?

Reactions: Mihir Bhandari

Jagjeeth

Jan 22, 2020
Hello everyone,
As you can see in the title, I applied total 4 times for Canadian study permit from February 2019 to July 2019. They refused my study permit 3 times. Last 2 were refused with the same reason : purpose of visit.
Current topup degree (Final year of another bachelor's degree) 63% (Didn't even receive my degree certificate of second degree when I applied, I received it after visa approval)
I ordered GCMS NOTES after my first refusal and tried to understand from the reasons given for refusal and tried to write a new statement of Purpose, but even after that, they rejected it twice.
With several rejections and studying my old statement of Purpose, I slowly started understanding what visa officer is actually looking for in your application. I wrote a statement of purpose of 5 pages (it's too much, isn't it) with every detailed information and within 2 weeks, I got visa approval. So I want to tell everyone who is thinking to give up after 1 or 2 rejections even after having a strong case, just don't. Don't give up. If your academic and ielts score are good, have sufficient funds, work on your statement of Purpose. Write what they want to read. Need some help? I will help you without charging anything unlike consultants since I would be more than happy if I can help you achieve your dreams.

Bro help me my profile is so strong +2 (60%) Nursing (65%) ielts 6.5 each 6 but i got two refusal reason is purpose of visit

Naijaboy

Dec 29, 2019
hey my visa also got rejected for 4 times and the first 3 was for purpose of visit and after third rejection, I applied for caips and found out that my course has no relevance to my previous study which I didn't understand caz I'm a mechanical engineer and the course I took was based on mechanical engineering and my friends are studying there too. anyways i changed my intake and my college and took another course and got rejected again for the 4th time due to the purpose of visit... i have no idea how to tackle this reason could u please send me your sop asap to my mail id and suggest if there is any chance I can get my visa.
email: jubel4roy@gmail.com
Did you include an sop in ur application

XPERTGAIN

Jan 24, 2020
Hello everyone,
Hello friend. I really learnt from your Visa rejection experience and finally given after the 4th time. Please I also would need your SOP so that I can study it and reapply for the 3rd time. Am really confused why Narobi Kenya Visa officer would refuse my study Visa even after I notified them have deferred my admission.
Pls send SOP to my email: stellagreit@gmail.com
Appreciate.

Yemiobeks

Jan 24, 2020
Hello everyone,
Please brother have been rejected 2 times now reason the same as you please can you please send me your sop respond so I can use it or can you please help me out my email address is obeksyemi@gmail.com am really frustrated and am giving up on life please give me a reason to re apply again