+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit approved after 3 refusals

Naijaboy

Dec 29, 2019
I got a master's in health care management and I needed a training so I applied for a vocational training in support and health care community services a diploma program. How can I convince them that I need this training?
As for financial assets I relied only on my mother's bank statement and my uncle in Canada to support my studies and accommodation but now I think in addition to that I show case my bank statement and also my land certificate
What do you think?
You just need a bank statement of your tution fees with 10k cad for living and 3k for travel costs with a strong sop

Reactions: Princess Mel

Naijaboy

Dec 29, 2019
I applied for the vancouver campus
Not to discourage you or anything but that University is like expensive like above 30k USD for international students to top it all it's a private University hope you won't have problems with showing adequate funds to visa officer

sahar1929

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Job Offer........
Yes
Not to discourage you or anything but that University is like expensive like above 30k USD for international students to top it all it's a private University hope you won't have problems with showing adequate funds to visa officer
Its ok with me, my bank statement is about 70K CAD and show some properties deed as soon as i get my visa i want to change it to college. Because i have LOA for sheridan college as well and waiting for receiving LOA from this university

Naijaboy

Dec 29, 2019
Its ok with me, my bank statement is about 70K CAD and show some properties deed as soon as i get my visa i want to change it to college. Because i have LOA for sheridan college as well and waiting for receiving LOA from this university
That's nice but I'll suggest you wait for the Sheridan college loa

rick0990

Jan 17, 2020
Hey there.

I have 2 visa rejections.

I had applied my Visa for Canada at Cambrian College (Sudbury). In Project Management. It's basically a Post graduate certificate course of 1 year.

My visa got rejected on 12th dec 2019 for Jan 2020 intake, hence my consultant told its better to apply for may 2020 intake (as we cannot reapply for Jan intake again). So we got defferal offer letter from college for may 2020 intake and I also applied for caips notes when I got my first rejection.

I re-applied my visa for 2nd time on 10th Jan (without receiving caips notes) again got rejected on 15th Jan now. And just a day ago (before rejection)on 14th Jan I received my caips notes.

I had completed my bachelors in Interior Design from India in the year 2013. Post my graduation, I jumped into the work market in the year 2014 and working till date. So overall a 6 years of work experience. I have submitted all the dcoumentsperfectly including my employment proof with salary slips and bank statements. Also, I attached and parents ITR Return of last 3 years. I applied in SDS stream.My overall Ielts is 6.5 with no less band than 6. I had enough funds and ties that would surely link that I would return back after my completion of course.

The Visa officers stated that the rejection in caips notes - "Application reviewed. Client is applying for a Project Management program at Cambrian College. Applicant obtained a Bachelor of Science in Interior Design in 2013. Educational documents presented reflect low to low average prior scholastic history - more specifically in core educational subjects which I have placed more weight on than elective subjects. I am not satisfied that applicant will be able to successfully complete the study program in Canada. Client has been building an extensive and progressive work experience since 2014. It is not evident why applicant would study this program at such great expense considering applicant already has an extensive academic background and career history. Study plan submitted is general and does not outline a clear career path for which such an educational program would be of benefit or improve job prospects back home. Weighing the factors in this application, I am not satisfied that the applicant will depart Canada at the end of the period authorized for their stay. For the reasons I have refused this application as per R216(1)(b)."

My medical was clear. All my documents are fairly strong.

If anyone would guide me, Should I re-apply for the 3rd time? If yes, how to apply again? that is if I need to attach more documents or something. Because previously when I applied. All my documents were complete and I had a professional check on them before filing the Visa.

Please, I would like some advice or suggestions on this matter.

Morganeoin

Jan 21, 2020
Hello everyone,
As you can see in the title, I applied total 4 times for Canadian study permit from February 2019 to July 2019. They refused my study permit 3 times. Last 2 were refused with the same reason : purpose of visit.
My profile wasn't so strong. 12th: 46%
Bachelors : 50%
Current topup degree (Final year of another bachelor's degree) 63% (Didn't even receive my degree certificate of second degree when I applied, I received it after visa approval)
Ielts: 7.5 no less than 7
I ordered GCMS NOTES after my first refusal and tried to understand from the reasons given for refusal and tried to write a new statement of Purpose, but even after that, they rejected it twice.
With several rejections and studying my old statement of Purpose, I slowly started understanding what visa officer is actually looking for in your application. I wrote a statement of purpose of 5 pages (it's too much, isn't it) with every detailed information and within 2 weeks, I got visa approval. So I want to tell everyone who is thinking to give up after 1 or 2 rejections even after having a strong case, just don't. Don't give up. If your academic and ielts score are good, have sufficient funds, work on your statement of Purpose. Write what they want to read. Need some help? I will help you without charging anything unlike consultants since I would be more than happy if I can help you achieve your dreams.
Hey congratulations. Good to here that you got your visa, I have been rejected three times myself and I also think my SOP isn't strong, so can you mail your sop to me . My email id is morgan143eoin@gmail.com. thanks in advance