+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Applications from Turkey Here

thecazgir

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
I hope they at least send it to Ankara VFS directly. I have not heard anything after they receive it, probably they have not opened it. But who will send our passports to Ankara VFS, I am suspicious about whether there is any responsible there right now?
There're probably people still working to complete remaining transactions. They've just stopped their services. And I don't think they will send passports back to Ankara.

laiks

Aug 31, 2020
I think someone will be responsible for that. Anyway, we will get some answers tomorrow.
I hope they at least send it to Ankara VFS directly. I have not heard anything after they receive it, probably they have not opened it. But who will send our passports to Ankara VFS, I am suspicious about whether there is any responsible there right now?

thecazgir

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
If they make the mistake of retaining passports, we even have right to make a criminal complaint and go grab our passports with the police. Retaining passports without people’s will is a crime.

laiks

Aug 31, 2020
You can ask them"
Request for passport return
If your passport is at the Embassy or at the VAC, and you need it urgently please write to ANKRAIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca and indicate in the subject line “Passport return”. Otherwise, we will hold on to it until regular processing is resumed."

polipeptit

Star Member
Aug 24, 2020
New update @ohbruh
Dear BURAK,......
Your application, tracking ID No......... has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 11/27/2020 5:51:51 AM
Regards,
VFS Global

Reactions: ohbruh

aegaeg

May 5, 2020
I talked to VFS Global, they said "it will open on Monday, no worries, we were already sending passports on Tuesdays anyway"
Yes, they gave me exactly the same answer. They said the announcement was only for these two days (Thursday and Friday). Even if it is closed, they are processing the passports as usual - as they said. The tone of the announcement is harsher than this, but I think we don’t need to worry.

Last edited:

tryyourbest

Star Member
Aug 7, 2020
Yes, they gave me exactly the same answer. They said the announcement was only for these two days (Thursday and Friday). Even if it is closed, they are processing the passports as usual - as they said. The tone of the announcement is more harsher than this, but I think we don’t need to worry.
They would say "Until Monday" and there would be no problem and stress..

Reactions: aegaeg

Sanan1671

Oct 7, 2020
Got Refused yesterday SP and SOWP
Applied September 25th
Gave biometrics 4 days ago and I got rejected in 2 days after biometrics.
Non-SDS
Applied from Turkey
Reasons: family ties and job opportunities in Turkey.
i will be apply again for may 2021 intake but I will wait till end of January 2021.
I will order gcms notes as well.

sbenyamin

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
Got Refused yesterday SP and SOWP
Applied September 25th
Gave biometrics 4 days ago and I got rejected in 2 days after biometrics.
Non-SDS
Applied from Turkey
Reasons: family ties and job opportunities in Turkey.
i will be apply again for may 2021 intake but I will wait till end of January 2021.
I will order gcms notes as well.
I'm really sorry to hear that, don't lose hope, I've seen so many people getting OPR after a few tries, so keep going forward, you'll get it. That's what I would do if I get rejected too

Reactions: Sanan1671