+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Applications from Turkey Here

polipeptit

Star Member
Aug 24, 2020
anyone gotten his passport back?
Last 3 update:

"Dear BURAK,......

Your application, tracking ID No. ......... is in transit and has been dispatched to the IRCC Office through the Canada Visa Application Centre, Ankara Office, on 11/23/2020 2:14:27 PM for processing. For further details, please contact the VAC helpline number or refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Turkey
Regards,
VFS Global"

"
Dear BURAK,......

Visa application, tracking ID No.................. The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Operation Center, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Operation Center. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email.
Regards,
VFS Global"

"
Dear BURAK,......

Your application, tracking ID No. ......... has been received at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Operation Center on 11/25/2020 3:39:38 PM and is in transit to the IRCC Office in Operation Center for processing. For further details, please contact the VAC helpline number or refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Turkey
Regards,
VFS Global"

still waiting

Reactions: kifo

ohbruh

Jul 25, 2020
Unfortunately NO! I received counterfoil yesterday but no news from the passport. (Sent mine on November 9!!)
Haven't you received e-mail from VFS global after ypu sent your passport? I got the the first e-mail a day after delivery. I strongly suggest you to call them.

Either they entered your e-mail incorrectly or the worst, they didn't receive your passport.

Last 3 update:

"Dear BURAK,......

Your application, tracking ID No. ......... is in transit and has been dispatched to the IRCC Office through the Canada Visa Application Centre, Ankara Office, on 11/23/2020 2:14:27 PM for processing. For further details, please contact the VAC helpline number or refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Turkey
Regards,
VFS Global"

"
Dear BURAK,......

Visa application, tracking ID No.................. The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Operation Center, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Operation Center. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email.
Regards,
VFS Global"

"
Dear BURAK,......

Your application, tracking ID No. ......... has been received at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Operation Center on 11/25/2020 3:39:38 PM and is in transit to the IRCC Office in Operation Center for processing. For further details, please contact the VAC helpline number or refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Turkey
Regards,
VFS Global"

still waiting
I got the exact same updates in the same dates.

Last edited:
Reactions: kifo

Rou1986

Star Member
Sep 27, 2020
Guys, I received my PPR today after exactly one week from receiving BVL.

my timeline again,

Study Permit Application: 7 August 2020
Biometrics Collection Letter: 18 August 2020
Medical Instruction Letter: 14 September 2020
Medical Instruction Letter Revocation email (Not required): 16 September 2020
AIP: 20 September 2020 and 16 September (yes received it twice)
BVL: 19 November 2020
PPR: 26 November 2020

Applied from Egypt for winter 2021 intake.

aegaeg

May 5, 2020
Hi!

My partner received OPR yesterday, no update about SOWP.

We have just found out that VAC Istanbul is closed until further notice starting today. Do you have any information whether we should still send passports to them?

polipeptit

Star Member
Aug 24, 2020
Hi!

We have just found out that VAC Istanbul is closed until further notice starting today. Do you have any information whether we should still send passports to them?
source ?

aegaeg

May 5, 2020
Hi!

Update: I also received OPR today.

polipeptit

Star Member
Aug 24, 2020
The date of the announcement is June 29, but the announcement indicates 26th November. It’s really confusing.

“The Canada Visa Application Centre in Istanbul, Turkey will remain closed from Thursday, 26th November 2020 until further notice due to the Covid-19 outbreak.”

https://visa.vfsglobal.com/tur/en/can/news/reopen-notice
Thank you. So it doesn't seem like a general situation. Processes will continue as long as the Ankara office is open.

Btw congratulations :)

aegaeg

May 5, 2020
Thank you. So it doesn't seem like a general situation. Processes will continue as long as the Ankara office is open.

Btw congratulations :)
Thank you! I wish they included more information on how to proceed because right now we are not sure where to send our passports. I guess we’ll see. But you are right, applications must be processed as usual as long as Ankara office is open.

Mehmeeeeet

Oct 19, 2020
İt seems that i am the only one who waits for a the result after the AİP, everybody got their conclusion. Congrats to evrryone

sbenyamin

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
september 2, complete file. got an update on eligibiity on sept 18 and got a reverse update on october 6 :( nothing so far, i wish you get an answers soon man

Reactions: Mehmeeeeet