+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Applications from Turkey Here

MadMax82

Aug 9, 2020
I received correspondence letter of biometric validity today.
I think it is a big refusal:oops::oops:
I did not receive AIP yet and have applied 17 July.
I already done my biometric for another application in November 2019.

polipeptit

Star Member
Aug 24, 2020
I've asked about stage 2 process via webform. They sent me this e-mail

"
Dear applicant,
We are unsure of the details of the instructions for students and will have to wait till 20 October as announced on our website.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/2020/10/update-on-travel-restriction-exemptions-for-international-students.html
Due to the pandemic, we are unable to provide accurate processing times.
Regards
"

this part "will have to wait till 20 October as announced on our website" sounds strange to me.

azzamkc

Apr 2, 2019
Oman
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020

"
Dear applicant,
We are unsure of the details of the instructions for students and will have to wait till 20 October as announced on our website.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/2020/10/update-on-travel-restriction-exemptions-for-international-students.html
Regards
"

this part "will have to wait till 20 October as announced on our website" sounds strange to me.
Thanks for sharing......interesting statement. Maybe they are referring to when the list of DLI's will be published and based on that will either issue Permits to relevant students or hold back to others whose universities are not on the list. This is just me trying to decipher the comment that's all.

ozzyess

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
Hey guys. I am also from Turkey.
I will complete the paperwork on Friday.
Sorry for my general questions, but I will appreciate your help.
1. How long does it take to receive an invitation for biometrics, after the online application?
2. After the biometrics, how long does it take to receive a response?
3. If I apply online next week, will I be able to get the visa on time for my college starting in January?
4. And finally, has anyone experienced anything when they showed proof of funds of only 10k Cad (the minimum)?

Thanks again for your help.

Sanan1671

Oct 7, 2020
Hey guys,
I also applied on September 26th with my wife. We applied SOWP for her and student permit for myself. I’m 26 and I attended college in USA but I couldn’t graduate because I opened restaurant and I got investment visa. I sold my restaurant last year and came back to Turkey in 2019. Now I applied for civil engineering technology advanced diploma program in Fanshawe college. I have showed 55k USD in my account and 10k USD in my wife’s account I also showed 35k USD in my investment account. I don’t know my possibility of getting it but we will see. If anyone here also applied for Fanshawe January 21 intake I will be happy to meet.

ohbruh

Jul 25, 2020
Hey guys. I am also from Turkey.
I will complete the paperwork on Friday.
Sorry for my general questions, but I will appreciate your help.
1. How long does it take to receive an invitation for biometrics, after the online application?
2. After the biometrics, how long does it take to receive a response?
3. If I apply online next week, will I be able to get the visa on time for my college starting in January?
4. And finally, has anyone experienced anything when they showed proof of funds of only 10k Cad (the minimum)?

Thanks again for your help.
1. you will get biometrics invitation letter (BIL) within 24 hours after you submit your application.
2. It depends. You should expect at least 8 weeks in the current situation.
3. Apply ASAP.
4. You need to show tuition + minimum of 10K cad. There is no guarantee, it totally depends on the officer. Its always good if your account also demonstrates that you have financial sources to cover your next years of studies, as well.

natase

Oct 2, 2020
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
AINP

"
Dear applicant,
Regards
"

how did you contact them via webform?. I wrote to them 7days ago and I haven't received reply from them.

ozzyess

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
1. you will get biometrics invitation letter (BIL) within 24 hours after you submit your application.
2. It depends. You should expect at least 8 weeks in the current situation.
3. Apply ASAP.
4. You need to show tuition + minimum of 10K cad. There is no guarantee, it totally depends on the officer. Its always good if your account also demonstrates that you have financial sources to cover your next years of studies, as well.
Thank you for the response.
I will apply on monday at the latest.

ozzyess

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
It should be. What are these additional documents that you have provided?
Regarding the documents, tomorrow I will go to the bank to acquire the status of my account.
My agent has told me that the bank is supposed to issue me a letter "in English".

Do the banks in Turkey do that? Or is that ok they issue me a letter in Turkish and I get it translated?

Has anyone experienced that?

Thanks folks!