Apr 2, 2019
Oman
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
Thanks for the response - much appreciated. I sent in 4 documents on 4 different upload intervals 2 weeks ago through Webform.... only got an acknowledgement for 2 of them... so I'm trying to figure out if they received them.

polipeptit

Star Member
Aug 24, 2020
What document(s) they requested?
They don't request any documents. I've already attached extra documents like motivation letter, id card, my criminal record doc,military service doc, bachelor degree diploma,my previous residence permits,extra income documents( non primary like land register) when I'm applying.

did you have a conditional offer from the college?
No, I don't have conditional offer.

Reactions: Cupzen

ohbruh

Jul 25, 2020
They don't request any documents. I've already attached extra documents like motivation letter, id card, my criminal record doc,military service doc, bachelor degree diploma,my previous residence permits,extra income documents( non primary like land register) when I'm applying.

Wait. I really don't understand why you have this notice 'we are reviewing the additional documents you provided.'

It usually show up right after they send you a request for a specific document and you provided what they ask for via gckey account. Not the webform or e-mail.

I also sent those documents you mentioned with my application but I don't have this notice on my portal.

polipeptit

Star Member
Aug 24, 2020
Wait. I really don't understand why you have this notice 'we are reviewing the additional documents you provided.'

It usually show up right after they send you a request for a specific document and you provided what they ask for via gckey account. Not the webform or e-mail.

I also sent those documents you mentioned with my application but I don't have this notice on my portal.
I really don't know why they've started to review my additional docs. Do you think it is ordinary process ?

ohbruh

Jul 25, 2020
I really don't know why they've started to review my additional docs. Do you think it is ordinary process ?
I was surprised to see this update without an additional document request. I searched on the forum but didn't find any case like yours.

Maybe it would turn again to "we don't need additional documents" tomorrow.

At least it is good to know something happening on your file :)

polipeptit

Star Member
Aug 24, 2020
I was surprised to see this update without an additional document request. I searched on the forum but didn't find any case like yours.

Maybe it would turn again to "we don't need additional documents" tomorrow.

At least it is good to know something happening on your file :)
I’ve been to Canada for the same reason 3 years ago but I had to come back because of my father’s health problem. I wrote it down in the application form and I said that I will explain why I came back and why I want to go again in my motivation letter. May be this is why they’re reviewing my docs

Reactions: ohbruh

Konan1982

Champion Member
Mar 22, 2012

just a letter of acceptance from college?

polipeptit

Star Member
Aug 24, 2020
just a letter of acceptance from college?
LOA and Evidence of Work Requirement in Study.

It should be. What are these additional documents that you have provided?
"I've already attached extra documents like motivation letter, id card, my criminal record doc,military service doc, bachelor degree diploma,my previous residence permits,extra income documents( non primary like land register) when I'm applying. "