+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Applications from Turkey Here

gghattas

Star Member
Aug 1, 2020
I received the below this morning :

Dear Applicant,

As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic and current travel restriction measures that limit travel to Canada, the Migration Section of the Embassy of Canada to Turkey in Ankara is only providing essential services at this time. We thank you for your patience and understanding as we monitor the fluid situation in regards to travel to Canada and adjust our program delivery accordingly.

Study permit applications are currently being processed but at a reduced capacity. Due to the impacts of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) on our operations, we cannot process applications normally nor provide accurate processing times.

Nedaaaaaa

Aug 14, 2020
I
I received the below this morning :

Dear Applicant,

As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic and current travel restriction measures that limit travel to Canada, the Migration Section of the Embassy of Canada to Turkey in Ankara is only providing essential services at this time. We thank you for your patience and understanding as we monitor the fluid situation in regards to travel to Canada and adjust our program delivery accordingly.

Study permit applications are currently being processed but at a reduced capacity. Due to the impacts of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) on our operations, we cannot process applications normally nor provide accurate processing times.
It’s no AIP. Did you send them a web form? It may be as a response to your web form.