+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Applications from Turkey Here

gghattas

Star Member
Aug 1, 2020
I am really confused, is AIP consider as approval. in different words. if I received my AIP then I am Ok to proceed for university tuition payment and start my online courses?!

tryyourbest

Star Member
Aug 7, 2020
I am really confused, is AIP consider as approval. in different words. if I received my AIP then I am Ok to proceed for university tuition payment and start my online courses?!
nobody guarantees anyone, you will give your own decision after reading stage 1 and stage 2 descriptions. if you dont trust your application, then wait for your full approval after deferring your term. You don't need to inform IRCC if your defer term is less than 150 days.

Last edited:

sulidin

Sep 10, 2019
Its interesting to get AIP with full application. They are definately holding visa stamps to see state of the world about pandemic. I am pretty sure they wont let thousands of students trough their gates during pandemic. So seems like they will issue step by step and welcome students slowly.

tryyourbest

Star Member
Aug 7, 2020
I hope everybody tal then we can expect full approvals shortly.
Its interesting to get AIP with full application. They are definately holding visa stamps to see state of the world about pandemic. I am pretty sure they wont let thousands of students trough their gates during pandemic. So seems like they will issue step by step and welcome students slowly.
I think so, I hope at least they finalize this process shortly

ohbruh

Jul 25, 2020
this is another possibility... or may be depending on when the classes start...
My application for Winter 2021.

@tryyourbest applied on June 23 and completed biometrics on same day with me. (July 24)

I believe it explains why my eligibility started 2 days after his eligibility. They are sorting applications based on the completion date.

koeri

Nov 6, 2019
My application for Winter 2021.

@tryyourbest applied on June 23 and completed biometrics on same day with me. (July 24)

I believe it explains why my eligibility started 2 days after his eligibility. They are sorting applications based on the completion date.
this is the best case now since you are starting in winter. it is weird that they say we could give biometrics when we land to Canada. If I have followed this, I would still be waiting to give biometrics!