+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Step Wise Procedures of Attestation For WES of Metric, Inter & HEC

Shohaib1

Oct 14, 2018
Since WES states applicants do not need to send the original documents until asked, I'm confused about HSSC docs:

Do we need to send original(attested) documents OR photocopy(attested) documents of HSSC to WES?
No original documents are to be sent to WES.
Please only send attested Photocopies.

Reactions: umarashraf28

Sham150

Sep 18, 2018
Hello do we need intermediate certificate and marksheet attested for UOT- utoronto credentials assessment from Pakistan or just masters and bachelor's degree attestation only?

amazing123

Oct 24, 2018
No, IBCC is not required for verification. I got my ECA without IBCC attestation.
Folks,

Could you please confirm if IBCC attestation is mandatory ? as WES requires the documents to be sent (of-course verified and sealed) from BISE.

Regards.

Oct 29, 2018
Asalamalikum

I am in alberta. Right now i applied for HEC attestation for WES. The only problem is HEC mentioning to send BANK DRAFT through a bank which operates in pakistan directly. Which process to use for HEC bank draft ?

Also they clearly mentioned that bank drafts from money exchange and third party banks will not be accepted. Any guidance is appreciated asap please

Saadi1234

Oct 30, 2018
I am currently in UAE and all my degrees and inter+Metric certificates are pre attested by Board, IBCC, HEC and embassy of UAE. Should i do the attestation of all these documents again from all above mentioned departments or i can simply forward my Attested documents to WES ?
Or i should only request for the Transcripts for my Graduate degree from the university? As all my other documents are pre-attested (3 years ago).
Your support will be very much appreciated

tahirbrain

Jul 18, 2018
Asalamalikum

I am in alberta. Right now i applied for HEC attestation for WES. The only problem is HEC mentioning to send BANK DRAFT through a bank which operates in pakistan directly. Which process to use for HEC bank draft ?

Also they clearly mentioned that bank drafts from money exchange and third party banks will not be accepted. Any guidance is appreciated asap please
Ask someone in Pakistan to visit HEC and pay the charges in local currency. That would be easiest way.

tahirbrain

Jul 18, 2018
I am currently in UAE and all my degrees and inter+Metric certificates are pre attested by Board, IBCC, HEC and embassy of UAE. Should i do the attestation of all these documents again from all above mentioned departments or i can simply forward my Attested documents to WES ?
Or i should only request for the Transcripts for my Graduate degree from the university? As all my other documents are pre-attested (3 years ago).
Your support will be very much appreciated
Sorry I didn’t get you. Yes for option 1 or option 2?
Note my whats app no +923458201361 for more details. Thanks

nedian84

Dec 2, 2016
Assalam u alaikum everyone

1.I want to know how much time does HEC take to do scrutiny of uploaded documents ?

2.How much time is ideally getting for appointments for attestation these days?

3. What is the time span of attestation of URGENT for Matric and Intermediate marksheets and certificates ? (Specially Inter certificate)

As I am not currently living in Karachi and I want to fly to get the attestations done within 4 to 5 days inshAllah

Waiting for reply

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
28-08-2018 POF, intend to settle, Dependent Birth Docs Translation, Resident IDs
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
Assalam u alaikum everyone

1.I want to know how much time does HEC take to do scrutiny of uploaded documents ?

2.How much time is ideally getting for appointments for attestation these days?

3. What is the time span of attestation of URGENT for Matric and Intermediate marksheets and certificates ? (Specially Inter certificate)

As I am not currently living in Karachi and I want to fly to get the attestations done within 4 to 5 days inshAllah

Waiting for reply
1,2- Create your account on HEC portal and upload your docs you can check the available timeslots for HEC attestation. All HEC attestations required one day if there is no discrepancies.
3- Go to Inter Board office and get the experience, no one tells you if you don't want to move from your place. There is a procedure that you submit fees and submit documents you can check and ask for URGENT as well.

Bushraaslam

Oct 10, 2018
You dont need to go for ibcc guys just verify your degree and certificate and board will directly send it to wes they dont need ibcc

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
28-08-2018 POF, intend to settle, Dependent Birth Docs Translation, Resident IDs
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
same step wise procedure applied in 2019 for wes pakistani`s degree .. this topic is very usefull got my eca wes done very easily .. check out https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/higher-education-commission-pakistan-degree-attestation-hec-wes.558126/
With due respect but sister, this is completely Fake.

WES provide ECA only for specific institutions. If your university in WES list then process is very smooth. No need to assign any agent just give some time to complete the required docs as per WES requirement. You can ask WES and they will reply you with complete details.

Reactions: nedian84