+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Step Wise Procedures of Attestation For WES of Metric, Inter & HEC

Danish Ayaz

Mar 23, 2013
Is it necessary to get an evaluation through HEC in Pakistan? My master's degree was attested in 2015 and the online process started in 2017. My ticket number is not being verified online. Can I get a direct Credential Evaluation?

sali1986

May 25, 2023
Hello everyone. My father's name on my IDs (CNIC and Passport) is the same. However, my educational documents, there is an addition of the Surname (except for SSC certificate).

My SSC certificate (from BISE Hyderabad) mentioned a Surname field where the Surname was written. However subsequent documents, i.e. HSC (from BISE Hyderabad) and University documents have added the Surname to my father's name because none of those documents contain a Surname field.

Will there be a problem with this? If yes how can I resolve it if the University doesn't allow changing father's name?

Farhanawan443

Apr 20, 2024
Certainly! Here’s a step-by-step guide for the WES (World Education Services) evaluation process after attestation from the Multan Board, IBCC, and the Federal Board:
  1. Attestation from Multan Board:
    • Ensure that your Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) documents are duly attested by the Multan Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education.
    • If you haven’t already, get your certificates attested by the Multan Board following their prescribed procedure.
  2. Attestation from IBCC (Inter Boards Coordination Commission):
  3. Attestation from the Federal Board:
    • After obtaining the IBCC attestation, proceed to the Federal Board for further attestation.
    • Visit the Federal Board office in Islamabad or the relevant regional office.
    • Present your IBCC-attested certificates along with verified certificates from the concerned Exam Board/authority (in a sealed envelope).
    • Follow the instructions provided by the Federal Board for the attestation process.
Remember to keep copies of all your attested documents for your records. If you have any specific questions during any step of the application process, feel free to ask. Best of luck with your educational endeavors!