+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Step Wise Procedures of Attestation For WES of Metric, Inter & HEC

Farhan66

Aug 19, 2019
Hi. I simply entered pakistan as FBISE is pakistan's board. Another thing is that you do not need to submit matric documents to wes only fsc and degres. Also no need for ibcc attestation in case of fbise. Good luck.

Reactions: Nida Rehman

Nida Rehman

Jul 24, 2020
Since WES states applicants do not need to send the original documents until asked, I'm confused about HSSC docs:

Do we need to send original(attested) documents OR photocopy(attested) documents of HSSC to WES?
please help- if u get reply for ur above query. please help

Nida Rehman

Jul 24, 2020
Hi. I simply entered pakistan as FBISE is pakistan's board. Another thing is that you do not need to submit matric documents to wes only fsc and degres. Also no need for ibcc attestation in case of fbise. Good luck.
hello mr farhan

i m planning to do eca from wes too. did hssc from Federal board in abu dhabi and then have bachelor from virtual university in pakistan. can you please help with the procedure, despite of reading alot over internet i still have doubts. please reply

awaisarbi

Sep 8, 2020
3. Now Prepare for the Envelope which includes mark sheet and certificate with WES Request form..

Metric certificate and mark sheet with WES form in one board envelope
Inter certificate and mark sheet with WES form in other board envelope

Three things will be included in envelope
1...Verified photocopy of marksheet and certificate

2. IBCC attestation photocopy

Or u have the other option
Make a Photostat on a single page in such a way, that front should have verified stamp and back should have IBCC attestation .because board verify on front page and IBCC verify on backside)so u can take out both stamp on a single page..I chose this option

3. Wes transcript request form

Form upper part should be be filled by you, so fill with black pen or type it
Lower portion would be filled by board representative, whether controller, deputies, secretary or any board representative. Say him to fill the data and stamp it….
Now put all three things together in boards envelop get it sealed by board (they will stamp on it)

Now Courier Problems
As WES request that board should send directly and they dont except without it,
And unfortunately board does not have proper facilities and if they have in any corner we can’t rely
So I took responsibility on my own
And used Fedex which takes Rs 1500 on student package
First I sent my metric envelope, and wrote board address on courier page in (From Section)
Same with Intermediate envelope)
And sent with 4 or 5 days difference
But For HEC you can write your own address as don’t require to send directly

NOTE:
Please dont forget to write reference number and name on the envelope
thanks for such a useful information
my question is : WES need both secondary(matric) and higher secondary(FSC)? or only higher secondary

awaisarbi

Sep 8, 2020
@AyazP

I sent my Documents to WES before 3 weeks.

I Went to Board (in my case SSC & HSSC from Same Board) and told them to send the Documents to WES Canada for verification, they asked me to provide the WES filled (its better if you type) form for each Document + 2 Color Copies of each Document + Fee to be submitted in Bank. I submitted all these things. after 2 days guy from Board Office called me and asked me about courier Fee, I gave him the Fee and same day evening he sent me SMS Containing Tracking Number of courier.

You can request board office to give you Sealed envelope and then you can send it by yourself (must write From: Board of ........)

if you passed SSC & HSSC from Different Boards then yes, must send Sealed Envelope separately.

Note: I didn't go to IBCC, Only Board Attestation is Enough.
have u got ur ECA report yet?

awaisarbi

Sep 8, 2020
@AyazP

I sent my Documents to WES before 3 weeks.

I Went to Board (in my case SSC & HSSC from Same Board) and told them to send the Documents to WES Canada for verification, they asked me to provide the WES filled (its better if you type) form for each Document + 2 Color Copies of each Document + Fee to be submitted in Bank. I submitted all these things. after 2 days guy from Board Office called me and asked me about courier Fee, I gave him the Fee and same day evening he sent me SMS Containing Tracking Number of courier.

You can request board office to give you Sealed envelope and then you can send it by yourself (must write From: Board of ........)

if you passed SSC & HSSC from Different Boards then yes, must send Sealed Envelope separately.

Note: I didn't go to IBCC, Only Board Attestation is Enough.
So its ok to get attestation from BISE only , no need for IBCC ?
please also tell me do we have to send our secondary school certificate (Matric) also to WES or only Higher secondary (FSc) ??

muddasariqbal

Sep 3, 2020
thanks for such a useful information
my question is : WES need both secondary(matric) and higher secondary(FSC)? or only higher secondary
It is written in documents requirement that they require HSSC only but better to send Matric also...As information received from ppl....

muddasariqbal

Sep 3, 2020
So its ok to get attestation from BISE only , no need for IBCC ?
please also tell me do we have to send our secondary school certificate (Matric) also to WES or only Higher secondary (FSc) ??
For WES only Board and if you send it attested by IBCC it will be rejected.