+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Step Wise Procedures of Attestation For WES of Metric, Inter & HEC

faizan123

May 28, 2015
I have done my degree of masters and bachelors in engineering from UET lahore.
For wes attestation for eca, do i require attestation of matric and inter degrees from ibcc and board ?

BA RIZ

Jul 21, 2019
Hi. Need some urgent help. I got my BS (hons) degree evaluated by WES last year. For my recent Masters Degree, I applied for an upgrade and sent my Masters Degree and Transcript, which they have received. Not sure if I have to send in my Secondary School Certificate (Intermediate Certificate) from IBCC to WES again. Also, since I have shifted cities, the board in Islamabad says that I have to go to Lahore to get them attested, as the originals were first attested/stamped/signed by the Lahore board (when I was getting my BS hons degree documents ready).

Anyone with any leads, please help. Also, wrote an email to WES asking for the same, but no reply yet. WES status reads: We have received your documents. We are reviewing your documents.

Zahra Ali

Jul 30, 2019
Hi plz anyone help me, how many number of envelope should be sent to wes . I have done masters. So I understand matriculation fsc attestation from boards and ibcc should be done and ba ma from hec. Now question is will we send 4 sealed envelope? For matric, intermediate ,bachelors and masters? If yes then what should be in matriculation envelope? ( how many attested copies of matriculation certificate and marksheet.) Then what should be in intermediate envelope ( how many copies) and same with b.a and m.a envelope. Plz guide me

Awais Aslam

Jul 13, 2019
Hope you are doing fine.
I send my documents to WES my secondary and intermediate degree are evaluated but my bachelors degree is still pending.
In the month of May i sealed an envelope from HEC and placed my degree and transcript photocopies in the envelope as per requirement but HEC did not placed the WES academic request form in the envelope.And i deliver the same enevelope to WES but WES did not receive my documents they said we did not receive your documents and the DHL were saying that your documents had been delivered.Kindly can you tell me where my process might have gone wrong.I have also my WES refrence number on the envelope.
Kindly tell me because i want to resend the documents to WES.
my email id: aslamawais55@yahoo.com

Awais Aslam

Jul 13, 2019
Hope you are doing fine.
I send my documents to WES my secondary and intermediate degree are evaluated but my bachelors degree is still pending.
In the month of may i sealed an envelope from HEC and placed my degree and transcript photocopies in the envelope as per requirement but HEC did not placed the WES academic request form in the envelope.And i deliver the same enevelope to WES but WES did not receive my documents they said we did not receive your documents and the DHL were saying that your documents had been dilvered.Kindly can you tell me where my process might have gone wrong.I have also my WES refrence number on the envelope.
Kindly tell me because i want to resend the documents to WES.
my email id: aslamawais55@yahoo.com

Farhan66

Aug 19, 2019
AOA Guys!

I am going to apply for my ECA to WES. I am facing an issue while filling up the information on WES website. I have my Masters and Bachelors degrees from Islamabad Pakistan. However my Matric and FSc is from Saudi Arabia: Pakistan International School Jeddah which is affiliated with the Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (FBISE) Pakistan. Now what should I enter in the country of education and other required fields for my Matric and Fsc? Should I simply enter FBISE and Pakistan? Also please guide whether attestation from IBCC is mandatory or not.

Looking for some guidance please. Thanks

Farhan66

Aug 19, 2019
Can you please confirm whether you received the same level of equivalency as the Pakistani degree or less than that? I have also applied for ECA and hoping to get an equivalency of Master for myself and Bachelor (Hons) for my wife. Thanks.

Jul 19, 2019
Greetings everyone,

As per WES, they need secondary education certificate and mark sheet attested from intermediate board and directly dispatch from inter board.
Can anyone help me to understand the procedure of attestation, fee and time required? Also, can we rely on intermediate staff for dispatch of document or can I myself send the document to WES in sealed envelop by inter board.

I read some old post here in this forum, in which people mentioned that matriculation documents i-e certificate and mark sheet also need to be attested and dispatch to WES from matric board, is it really mandatory ? Shall I need to dispatch both or only intermediate documents are enough as per WES .

I appreciate your quick response.

WES2020

Oct 4, 2019
Hello,

Can anyone help me out regarding the process for WES Matric and FSc from BISE Hyderabad. How can I do it from abroad, is there any courier service? Or if I can ask an authorized person for me then what I will need to send or do extra? Please, I know it might have been discussed in the forum but will be really grateful if someone responds or paste the link to that stepwise information.

Thank you!

F@tim@

Sep 30, 2019
I want to know that wes website has given a link of FBISE.edu.pk. What is that for? And what about candidates who have done O Levels and have IBCC equivalence certificate. From where are we supposed to send it? I have got it attested from IBCC? Will IBCC send this document to wes?

forumliker83

Aug 5, 2019
Hello. can any one please guide me latest guidelines for documents verification and submission ? as do we still have to verify our metric intermediate and undergraduate degrees and results attested ? some people says just attest from hec and thats it. plz help

John Immanuel

Sep 9, 2019
Hyderabad, India & Vancouver Canada
Visa Office......
globaltree
Hello. can any one please guide me latest guidelines for documents verification and submission ? as do we still have to verify our metric intermediate and undergraduate degrees and results attested ? some people says just attest from hec and thats it. plz help
Before you send documents, you must complete an application and obtain a reference number.
You must include your WES reference number on all envelopes and correspondence.
WES reserves the right to verify all documents submitted for evaluation. WES will contact your institution or other authorized source to authenticate your documents. Once a response is received, WES will proceed with your evaluation.
Documents required include
1. Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional)
2. Mark Sheets/Statement of Marks

shakeel1983

Oct 7, 2019
when you will get the reference number from WES website there is required document tab,just click and see the requirement.

you will not believe when i crate the account on WES they ask for Secondary certificate with Master and bachelor degrees and transcriptions,but after delivering all the documents to WES ,when i checked for any update on website doc requirement page has been changed now the higher secondary certificate is mention there :(. ..

For the safety take the attestation of all yours education history secondary certificate mark sheet ,intermediate ,bachelor or master..it should be 3 envelope with seald and stamp from concern board .

anyone face this issue during WES process?