Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
28-08-2018 POF, intend to settle, Dependent Birth Docs Translation, Resident IDs
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
has any one gone through how long does wes eca actually takes once the requirements are completed ?
WES is fastest, max. 1 month with all complete documents for ECA. But they have particular requirements that have discussed in above threads.

muneerawan

Mar 10, 2019
Dear Friends,
Requesting you to guide me the Procedure to achieve maximum points from Educational Assessment , I have the following degrees from respective HEC (Higher Education Commission of Pakistan) Recognized institutions of Pakistan:

01) MBA-IT (2 Years Degree Program 2010-2011) from Preston University Kohat-Pakistan
02) Bachelor Of Science In Computer Science (4 Years Degree Program 2003-2007) From University of Agriculture Faisalabad, Pakistan
03) Bachelor of Commerce (2 Years Degree Program 2006-2008) From Allama Iqbal University, Pakistan

Your Kind and Prompt guideline will be highly and appreciated.

Best Regards,
Muneer A Awan

tahirbrain

Jul 18, 2018
Dear Mr. Muneer,

I would suggest, First you need to check which "Education Credential Assessment" authority of Canada will assess your 03 Degrees according to their scope. For Example: in Karachi, If you have a degree from a Karachi University then you need to go to WES , but if you have a degree from IQRA University then you need to go to different assessment firm. That would save your time and money before lodging any application to Canada.

ashar06

Mar 23, 2019
Dear mish

IBCC z not the requirement ....
I ve got my wes report without ibcc attestation. Infact i frgot to put up inter marksheet bt Alhumdulilllah i faced no hurdles.

Nd i dont knw who z advising to get 15 dollars check !!!..... I made it on smone's suggestion , bt no one ask me about dt when i went for attestation.

I am confused about ibcc cuz my friend got his docs (bachlors and masters) attested from wes without sending matric and inter docs. one more thing that he has one O levels . Please confirm should i attest my matric and inter doc and send them to wes or not?

Parvendar

Apr 24, 2019

3. Now Prepare for the Envelope which includes mark sheet and certificate with WES Request form..

Metric certificate and mark sheet with WES form in one board envelope
Inter certificate and mark sheet with WES form in other board envelope

Three things will be included in envelope
1...Verified photocopy of marksheet and certificate

2. IBCC attestation photocopy
Or u have the other option
Make a Photostat on a single page in such a way, that front should have verified stamp and back should have IBCC attestation .because board verify on front page and IBCC verify on backside)so u can take out both stamp on a single page..I chose this option

3. Wes transcript request form

Form upper part should be be filled by you, so fill with black pen or type it
Lower portion would be filled by board representative, whether controller, deputies, secretary or any board representative. Say him to fill the data and stamp it….
Now put all three things together in boards envelop get it sealed by board (they will stamp on it)

Now Courier Problems

As WES request that board should send directly and they dont except without it,
And unfortunately board does not have proper facilities and if they have in any corner we can’t rely
So I took responsibility on my own
And used Fedex which takes Rs 1500 on student package
First I sent my metric envelope, and wrote board address on courier page in (From Section)
Same with Intermediate envelope)
And sent with 4 or 5 days difference
But For HEC you can write your own address as don’t require to send directly

NOTE:
Please dont forget to write reference number and name on the envelope
hello - matric and inter certificates / marksheets have to be sent in different envelops or in one if the board is same?

Parvendar

Apr 24, 2019

3. Now Prepare for the Envelope which includes mark sheet and certificate with WES Request form..

Metric certificate and mark sheet with WES form in one board envelope
Inter certificate and mark sheet with WES form in other board envelope

Three things will be included in envelope
1...Verified photocopy of marksheet and certificate

2. IBCC attestation photocopy
Or u have the other option
Make a Photostat on a single page in such a way, that front should have verified stamp and back should have IBCC attestation .because board verify on front page and IBCC verify on backside)so u can take out both stamp on a single page..I chose this option

3. Wes transcript request form

Form upper part should be be filled by you, so fill with black pen or type it
Lower portion would be filled by board representative, whether controller, deputies, secretary or any board representative. Say him to fill the data and stamp it….
Now put all three things together in boards envelop get it sealed by board (they will stamp on it)

Now Courier Problems

As WES request that board should send directly and they dont except without it,
And unfortunately board does not have proper facilities and if they have in any corner we can’t rely
So I took responsibility on my own
And used Fedex which takes Rs 1500 on student package
First I sent my metric envelope, and wrote board address on courier page in (From Section)
Same with Intermediate envelope)
And sent with 4 or 5 days difference
But For HEC you can write your own address as don’t require to send directly

NOTE:
Please dont forget to write reference number and name on the envelope
Hello Can I connect with you at any other platform as I really need quick help on this

muharr

May 19, 2019
Dear All

I have done one Master from Norway (Environmental Science 2016) and second master from Pakistan (Statistics 2005). Do i need to attest both degrees from WES or Only Last Degree which is master from norway is sufficient? Do i also need to attest Pakistani Bachelor Degree from WES?

Your Response will be appreicated.

Rizwan

Danyal Farooq

May 19, 2019
Dear all
I have some queries that i could not find answered anywhere. can anybody help me regarding ECA for canadian express entry for immigration

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
28-08-2018 POF, intend to settle, Dependent Birth Docs Translation, Resident IDs
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
Dear All

I have done one Master from Norway (Environmental Science 2016) and second master from Pakistan (Statistics 2005). Do i need to attest both degrees from WES or Only Last Degree which is master from norway is sufficient? Do i also need to attest Pakistani Bachelor Degree from WES?

Your Response will be appreicated.

Rizwan
All Degrees need to be attested by WES but first check WES universities list

muharr

May 19, 2019
All Degrees need to be attested by WES but first check WES universities list
On Canadian Immigration its mentioned that:

Which credentials to get assessed
In most cases, you only need an assessment for your highest level of education.

For example, if you have a Master’s degree, you only need an assessment for that degree. You don’t need one for your Bachelor’s degree.

i want assessment only my master degree.

Is it ok?

crs350onip

Feb 23, 2019
Pakistan
NOC Code......
Hey guys - need little help for attesting Bachelor and Master degrees from HEC Karachi.

Q: Do we need to present attested Matric and HSSC certificates as supporting document or just originals will do ?